Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Laurel 53 Christian County 50 final
UPSET CITY!!!!

South Laurel knocks out, what had to be the favorite, Christian County.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Congratulations South Laurel Cards!
Congratulations South. Finally the 13th region gets a win at State. Good luck tomorrow
Hey Randy Watson, what was that about not having the horses to play with Christian County?
What an effort by South!!! You can now say look out!! They've got a shot to win it all. Go Cards, go 13 th region.
Christian County is one of the most talent rich areas in the state of Kentucky and chokes at the state tournament again, losing only to out of state teams twice. They have been to the state as much as any school and have little to show for it, they just can't seem to do it on the big stage, tons of individual talent but no team concept, maybe Hoptown should have represented the second region, I don't think they would have rolled over.
Awesome job South Laurel! Keep it going for the rest of the tourney!!
CC 3x more talented than South, but talent dont always win. South played better as a TEAM, and now should make it to the finals. Congrats on the win. They now have the potential to make some real noise. Good luck
You honestly know nothing about basketball if you think CC has 3× more talent than South. They have the one really good guard, and the others just stand around. I don't care how good you play as a team, the team that's "3×" better will always win. So South turns the ball over 20+ times, and CC has 3× the talent, but the team that played "team" ball won? OK. Or is the CC you're referring to, Clay County?
64sur told everybody who would win this game and some just wouldn't hear it.

People had better just start treating him like EF Hutton when he speaks everyone listens.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Congrats South glad to see my old high school doing good in Rupp.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
As I said in the prediction thread, CC should win but if south does, they might as well go ahead and win the whole thing.
CC has a high major recruit, and 2 more low to mid major recruits and you dont think thats 3x more talented than south, then your an idiot. South has 2 NAIA players and a D2 player. Tell me how thats even close.
Talent dont always win, just look at UK over the last few years, individual talent doesnt always equate to team success.
What a game! Congrats to South Laurel! I thought CCs shot at the end was going in. What a game.
Randy_Watson Wrote:CC has a high major recruit, and 2 more low to mid major recruits and you dont think thats 3x more talented than south, then your an idiot. South has 2 NAIA players and a D2 player. Tell me how thats even close.

CC doesn't have a single high major recruit. They may have a D2 and NAIA player, or two D2 recruits at best. If they have a major D1 recruit, then the 13th region has 6-8. Lol. Just because someone says something on a message board doesn't make it true believe it or not. South has 1 kid with D2 offers, and a bunch of NAIA offers. Have 4 others with NAIA offers. That's not 3× more talent by any means.
Randy_Watson Wrote:CC has a high major recruit, and 2 more low to mid major recruits and you dont think thats 3x more talented than south,

Tell how did all that work out for CC...:biglmao: now bag your bags and :gtfo:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Jalen sebree currently has offers from Indiana, Xavier, and Vcu as well as about 6-7 more D1 offers. Its on verbal commits if you would like to see for yourself.

If Indiana and Xavier arent high major then i dont know what is.
CC did not play today like hey typically do. Plus, they didn't know what to do with Taylor (44). He had his way with the court today. It also has to be said that SL got several calls their way that shouldn't have. It's in the books now. Congrats Cardinals on your win.
I also want to say that I hope the kid from SL who's head bounced off the floor is ok.
Congratulations South Laurel on big win today.....South isn't done just yet 3 more games to go. Looking good for Sunday. Go South :Cheerlead
I was a bit surprised at this one. Had CCHS picked to go pretty far. Nice win for the Cardinals.
Randy_Watson Wrote:Jalen sebree currently has offers from Indiana, Xavier, and Vcu as well as about 6-7 more D1 offers. Its on verbal commits if you would like to see for yourself.

If Indiana and Xavier arent high major then i dont know what is.

Once again, just because it's on the Internet, doesn't make it true. Lol. We sit with several of the CC players family today and they even said none of them had D1 offers. The stud point guard of their's doesn't even have any offers. But keep picking against South and hating on them, because it's working in their favor right now.
If its on verbal commits then its verified, geez your an idiot, i just said south should be in finals, give it up you are wrong about the offers.
Randy_Watson Wrote:If its on verbal commits then its verified, geez your an idiot, i just said south should be in finals, give it up you are wrong about the offers.

I know it. If it's on the Internet it's true. Lol. How do you suppose they would know who has offered a kid? Colleges don't call up these websites and say "Hey. We offered this kid today." Lol. The idiot is the one who follows another team around, and telling everyone how overrated they are after theirs was sent home a while back and never had a chance to begin with. Also, if you look at your past comments on this thread, they are all about how they didn't have a chance and didn't have the horses. Only reason you would say that they "should" be in the finals now, is so that if they don't, you can say they choked. You're right though I am giving it up now. Because I don't expect to hear much out of that part of the 13th for several more years.
Please stop bickering and get back on topic.
Thank you.
What a great game for South Laurel and the 13th Region. Got a new shirt tonight :welcome: to the Elite 8 South Laurel. :Cheerlead
I fell in love with this South Laurel team today. Very well coached team. 44 is a nice post player. 10 is the guy every teams needs. He play with max effort all the time. The guards controlled the tempo. The full court press caused some problems but their coach made adjustments. Good luck from Lawrence County. I hope South Laurel wins the whole thing.
Coach Davis done a great job today, late in the game called 2 time outs and scored off both on the inbound plays. For those who have doubted him as a coach wake up the guy is for real and the kids love him. Congratulations South Laurel bring that championship back to the moutians:1:
missthefield Wrote:Christian County is one of the most talent rich areas in the state of Kentucky and chokes at the state tournament again, losing only to out of state teams twice. They have been to the state as much as any school and have little to show for it, they just can't seem to do it on the big stage, tons of individual talent but no team concept, maybe Hoptown should have represented the second region, I don't think they would have rolled over.
How quick we forget. Christian won state in 2011 with Anthony Hickey.