Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doss 66 Lawrence County 57
LC had their chances.

Doss played good, solid basketball and made the big plays when they needed to.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
It was a 4 point game with 1:45 to go. Definitely had their chances. Congrats on a great season Bulldogs.
Proud of my Dawgs for the season they had. Congrats to Doss for the win, was a hard fought game.
To the entire team....CONGRATS.
You earned it and deserved it. Something you will NEVER forget.

To the LC Loonies....welcome to reality.
OffTheHook Wrote:To the entire team....CONGRATS.
You earned it and deserved it. Something you will NEVER forget.

To the LC Loonies....welcome to reality.

What does that mean? LC was completely in the game start to finish, despite shooting poorly and getting pounded on the glass.
I'd say instead of "welcome to reality," welcome to where you belonged - playing among the very best in the Commonwealth.
LC did show up to play today and their fans definitely showed up to support. They have nothing to hang their heads about. They had a great game at their first Sweet 16.
The fan section was unbelievably loud. Great crowd and great effort by the Bulldogs. That county and that team have nothing to be ashamed of at all.
Lawrence County had a great season an these young men are a class act.
This game could have went either way. As for Doss they are one of the better teams that we have played. It will take a good team to beat them.
Just wanted to say thanks to Timmy Dalton and all the seniors. It's been a fun ride these past few seasons. Good luck moving forward.
Congratulations Lawrence County on a great season an making it to Rupp...I was standing and hollowing for Lawrence County the whole way.....Big fan support from Lawrence County today.....:Cheerlead
Lawrence was really,really good in the 15th this year..I don't think they got the credit they deserved either..Had it been one of the traditional 15th region power teams they would have been up on a pedestal for that record an playing teams from down in the country..
With Lawrence county its seems you have had a lot cheering for them to win and just about as many hating on them and just waiting for them to screw up so they could say "see they were not that good" I don't understand it ??? :eyeroll:
Congrats to Doss! And to Lawrence on the very apparent moral victory.
Congrats to Lawrence County on a great season
Motley Wrote:Congrats to Doss! And to Lawrence on the very apparent moral victory.
Go kick rocks