Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie Co. vs Mercer Co.
The only common opponent this season was Corbin. Both games were in early December. Mercer beat Corbin by 33. Corbin beat Leslie by 12. However, That was a long time ago. Anyone seen both teams play? Any predictions? I will take Mercer by 15.
As usual the 14th goes to the sweet 16 an will fail to advance!! The 14 is way down this season ! For example a one player team almost went to state ! An Pcc who's two best players were 8th graders were very good ! This Leslie team county has done a great job an instead of folding after getting beat by Pcc in the dist game , took that loss an stepped up!! last years team was a lot better team, who had much better players , but shows that if u work together as a team u can reach ur goals.an u don't need a 30 point scorer, when u have such fantastic player like last season ,an others tend to watch more an aren't ready to step up ! Good luck Eagles!!! As always I bleed blue an gold !! Go Bulldogs!!!
Mercer by 20+
Go Eagles
Most people who predict these games think that mercer will make it to the champship game!
14th and 15th both way down this year. Mercer by 25
This game was no game. Like a good team vs a middle school team. And they beat Jenkins.....Just sayin. Big girl panties here.
15th represented well against Franklin County.
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/10t29m.jpg] Ole Fatpat supports the representative of the mountain regions but quadruple negative wowza! More mash taters please!!!