Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th regional tournament first round- Magoffin County 61 South Floyd 57
Final from the Expo. A heck of a ball game. Russel was the leading scorer with 25 and Tackett the leader for the raiders with 24.
Gsjhe Wrote:Final from the Expo. A heck of a ball game. Russel was the leading scorer with 25 and Tackett the leader for the raiders with 24.

Thanks for the update.

AND WOW!

:insane::insane::insane::insane::insane::insane::insane::insane::insane::insane::insane::insane::insane::insane::insane::insane::insane::insane::insane::insane:

TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
Admin of Kentuckynerd.com
Please come listen to the podcast and read some articles.
Congratulations to Magoffin County. Can't say I'm happy with the outcome but I have a lot of friends there.
Congrats to Magoffin!! sounds like it was a great game.
I listened to the game, was a good un'..Congrats Magoffin
Great win Magoffin
Another good win. Keep it going hornets,
Nice win for Magoffin. Questionable out of bounds call that looked like it went off a Magoffin player with 10 seconds to go.
Great game ,
WildDawg Wrote:Nice win for Magoffin. Questionable out of bounds call that looked like it went off a Magoffin player with 10 seconds to go.

It was a very questionable call. I had a great look at it and it look like it should have been Raiders ball to me.
Gsjhe Wrote:It was a very questionable call. I had a great look at it and it look like it should have been Raiders ball to me.

I honestly believe it was a foul before the ball went out. Ref swallowed whistle and gave it back to Magoffin
Warthog Wrote:I honestly believe it was a foul before the ball went out. Ref swallowed whistle and gave it back to Magoffin

That was my opinion too. Hate to see it end that way tho.
Gsjhe Wrote:That was my opinion too. Hate to see it end that way tho.

I agree with you
The game is over , it was a great game