Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay County 70 Redbird 24
Final.
Yeah. What a win! This will put them in the top of the strength schedule rankings.
Leader Wrote:Yeah. What a win! This will put them in the top of the strength schedule rankings.

They have to play.
Leader Wrote:Yeah. What a win! This will put them in the top of the strength schedule rankings.

Nice comment but can't avoid playing them twice since that's what the district teams have to do. North plays them twice also, along with OBI and Jackson County. Rules are rules.
I wish Harlan co had to play them!
Leader Wrote:I wish Harlan co had to play them!

Wish in one hand and.................
Nobody tell him Middlesboro is winning region.
Jackson County,OBI, and Red Bird all voted to play twice. Clay County and North proposed playing once. 3-2 vote, they play twice.
Plus OBI was supposed to be better and Jackson has been good until this year. I get tired of hearing it too, believe me both teams would like to free up those dates for some better games.
who was the leading scorer tonight Smith or Farmer?
I don't think either played. Congrats to Wolfe I think he got his 1000 career point tonite.
Farmer and Smith were sick and didn't play. Sexton didn't play because of his injury. Wolfe, Gabbard, Gray, Arnold, and Vaughn were the starters.
Rumor has it, Clay may have some help on the way, just may be the missing piece of the puzzle, also heard Sexton will be back very soon as well.
Congrats Tiggers.