Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott at Letcher, 1/12
[Image:

]

Ole fatpat and BigBizness ready to get the short sled fired up. We roll into Letcher tonight with some business to take care of. Got a feeling we will pull out a big district win as Iceman Caudill puts on a show for one and all!!! Superman Jones will be breaking out of the phone booth tonight putting up a double double. That new kid we have on the team will provide some Law and Order. Gonna be fun to watch. Ole fatpat has a lot of respect for Hammonds. Thought he did a nice job in the White Yellow Mash Tater Tournament.

Pats by 7

#snowcantslowusdown More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/x8uth.jpg] Wowza! Wonder Twins be activated bolz! Hoffmeister coming off the bench too baby! Ole Fatpat got a feeling the Pats be rolling! #seeingdouble More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/x8ve7.jpg] Shizzle Dizzle! Everybody getting pumped up for the game bolz! Patriot Nation waiting for the broadcast and be traveling on a short road trip! Schoolboy Q music be blasting tonight as Patriots take over Whitesburg baby! More mash taters please!!!
Wow!!! This game right after the WYMT. I got to go with FatPatFan on this one. Going by my eye :CE_DP_Ste:CE_DP_Ste tests.

Knott County Central 70
Letcher County Central 66
Nobody to guard Carter. LCC by 10.
[Image:

]

Ole fatpat going to give props to Coach Hammy at Letcher. Man, he knows how to coach. Great game plan by playing us man to man defense. We gotta get rolling on using our screens. Bigbizness will probably be calling me to teach a class on setting screens. Nobody can set a screen like fatpat. With AC DC out, Iceman has to show up bolz! We will redeem ourselves at Morty's place in a couple weeks. Law and Order put a lockdown on Carter last night, shizzle nizzle! Those intentional fouls were bad calls. Ole fatpat hits a buffet harder than Law and Order hit the ball. More mash taters please!!!