Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kash Daniel named Mr Football
From the Lexington Herald leader, congratulations Kash and the Paintsville Tiger football program :1:
Congratulations
Well deserved
Congrats to Kash. Great honor for the best football player in the state.

Paintsville might be the only 1A school in the Commonwealth with two Mr. Basketball's (John Pelphrey & J.R. Vanhoose) and one Mr. Football.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Congratulation MR.Kash Football Daniel from 64SUR :Cheerlead
Congrats to Kash Daniel. Well deserving.
Congratulations Kash Daniel!!!!
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Congrats to Kash. Great honor for the best football player in the state.

Paintsville might be the only 1A school in the Commonwealth with two Mr. Basketball's (John Pelphrey & J.R. Vanhoose) and one Mr. Football.
To my knowledge it's the only 1A school that has more than one Mr. Basketball winner. Congrats to Kash! This is an outstanding and well deserved award. Looking forward to watching his performance in the Army All American Game and beyond.
Congrats Kash..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Congrats. Would have liked to have seen him be able to play against Pikeville. It may not have been a difference, but I don't see how it wouldn't have been. He was the best offensive and defensive weapon that Paintsville had. It would be like us not having the services of Jonathan Jackson when playing Beechwood in 2012 for the right to go to state.
mysonis55 Wrote:Congrats. Would have liked to have seen him be able to play against Pikeville. It may not have been a difference, but I don't see how it wouldn't have been. He was the best offensive and defensive weapon that Paintsville had. It would be like us not having the services of Jonathan Jackson when playing Beechwood in 2012 for the right to go to state.

I would plug 2011 in there. 2011 was the closet year Beechwood come to beating Mayfield.
Congrats from Ramland!
Congrats!
Congrats buddy from us over here at Belfry.
Congratulations. Nice honor!
Congratulations, to this young man! I know he has worked hard for this honor!!
congrats from westwood. another win for district 6 1A
Off topic, saw via Twitter and Scout that Kash Daniel was named defensive player of the day among the all americans and named alpha dog :Thumbs:
I did read of 24-7 sports he had a good day Tuesday , coaches talked about how they liked him . I guess he had three lineman trying to block him on a screen made one miss and ran over the other two to make a tackle, I have to admit he seems to be doing better than I thought he would , I really figured he would struggle with reads . I was wrong congrats to him
Congrats to you Kash!!! Look forward to watching you on Saturdays.
Congrats! Way to represent the mountains.
Kash Daniels named one of four captains for his Army team. Congratulations Kash!!!
BigMelon63 Wrote:Kash Daniels named one of four captains for his Army team. Congratulations Kash!!!

Pretty awesome achievement for Kash and Drake, the article said they were voted on by players and coaches. Great opportunity for the mountain kids in years to come. Congrats to the UK commits and Young
congrats kash