• 1(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 2016
Well, 2015 didn't end the way we wanted but 2016 brings new challenges. New line and backfield plus new defense. Where do the Tigers stack up for 16 ?
The Tigers start with the best center in 1A. Ryan Moore.
I think Paintsville will be right back in the hunt. They'll miss athleticism of Kash+Trimble. A lot of holes to fill up front. A lot of leadership gone but I think that group fought the young guys how to work+with that staff they won't take their foot off the gas.
Phelps could very well be in the running for Mr Football. Heck of an athlete could be D1 football or baseball. Morris a lot of experience and tough kid. Spencer back healthy. The Allen kids played big and the Daniels boys clocked a lot of minutes. Nacho stays healthy he can have a big year. Kid that doesn't get a lot of pub that I think will be a stud and played tough to be a young ILBer is Keeton!
I'll be surprised of Phelps 2nd brother John Walker doesn't make some plays next year. Arguably the best 8th grader in EKY!
Raceland+Fairview lose a lot. I think Pikeville is probably preseason 1 in Region w Paintsville 2. Both be good again even with big losses.
I agree! Expect big things from Spencer and the Allen boys and adding another Phelps to help run the ball? How can that not be a good thing?? Ready for August!
Paintsville fans don't be surprised if someone don't transfer next year!!!!
Bigcat Wrote:I think Paintsville will be right back in the hunt. They'll miss athleticism of Kash+Trimble. A lot of holes to fill up front. A lot of leadership gone but I think that group fought the young guys how to work+with that staff they won't take their foot off the gas.
Phelps could very well be in the running for Mr Football. Heck of an athlete could be D1 football or baseball. Morris a lot of experience and tough kid. Spencer back healthy. The Allen kids played big and the Daniels boys clocked a lot of minutes. Nacho stays healthy he can have a big year. Kid that doesn't get a lot of pub that I think will be a stud and played tough to be a young ILBer is Keeton!
I'll be surprised of Phelps 2nd brother John Walker doesn't make some plays next year. Arguably the best 8th grader in EKY!
Raceland+Fairview lose a lot. I think Pikeville is probably preseason 1 in Region w Paintsville 2. Both be good again even with big losses.

Phelps is a very good running back but will be running for his life all year , don't know his name but 21 was a nice looking linebacker . Your right fairview loses a lot but Raceland does not they have 22 juniors this year lost 9 seniors 5 who played they will miss Kane Snyder and Kyle Jamison but have the kids to step in
Sounds like solo thinks JC is gonna take one of your players
Haven't looked the kids name up but the freshman LB #30 really plays down hill. Kid can be really good. I was wondering why Spencer wasn't playing later in the year. He hits the hole hard. Paintsville will be very good again next season.
^ That or Pikeville or Prestonsburg or who knows..
Does Chirico coach in 2016?
Gargamel Wrote:Does Chirico coach in 2016?

Rummer is black cats are trying to get him back pretty bad
eagles2011 Wrote:Rummer is black cats are trying to get him back pretty bad

Rummer.... what's a Rummer?

Rumor.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
TigerBlues Wrote:Well, 2015 didn't end the way we wanted but 2016 brings new challenges. New line and backfield plus new defense. Where do the Tigers stack up for 16 ?

It may not have ended the way you wanted, but nobody can be disappointed in Paintsville's great season!!
It amazes me how the trolls come out for a feel good post like this.
Chirico will be at Paintsville Next year, why would he want to walk into that mess at Pburg. As far as transfers, your right, probably have a few new faces for the tigers next year. Winning team, lots of tradition, a coaching staff that really teaches the game , and coaches who have worked hard and got their kids D-1 offers among other recognition. Why wouldn't a parent want their kid to be a part of that
It's going to be a long year for the young tigers
Maybe if your eagles can add a 3rd or 4th play they should be in good shape next year
It may be slow going early on, but I fully expect that the Tigers will be right in the thick of things come playoff time.
Replacing the bodies up front is always tougher than anticipated. Those kids never get enough credit.
There are a lot of good linemen waiting in the wings in the weight room getting ready for their time to shine. Remember the starting center was a freshman. IMO he was the best center in the mountains.
Maybe if it really was we not me you would had a state title this year
maybe if you guys had a few of our Me's you could have a passing game
BlueCrew34 Wrote:maybe if you guys had a few of our Me's you could have a passing game

U got them Me's from JC . Ur passin game go to Bowlin Green?

BlueCrew34 Wrote:Chirico will be at Paintsville Next year, why would he want to walk into that mess at Pburg. As far as transfers, your right, probably have a few new faces for the tigers next year. Winning team, lots of tradition, a coaching staff that really teaches the game , and coaches who have worked hard and got their kids D-1 offers among other recognition. Why wouldn't a parent want their kid to be a part of that

I'm bout as strait shootin as they are but this is out their. Winning team? 3 years now but was bout to close up shop for no intrest. D1 offers? How many ben their all 4 yrs? Belcher-JC, stats went down at Pville in only yr. Late season kid from WV-OH-KY-WV-PHS- had intrest before startin wk 8 at Pville. Daniel-freak and combine, wanted 2 be at Pike but khsaa said no. Tradition? over 30 yrs ago. 1 dist title sense 94 and 1 reg sense 01. They may teach the game but we seen who held the cards a cpl wks ago.

BlueCrew34 Wrote:Maybe if your eagles can add a 3rd or 4th play they should be in good shape next year

Didnt u leave the legend to play for a 2 play coach @ LC? 2 plays won 9 outa10 dist titles, 2 reg titles, 1 state semi and a shot at a final. If they had 3 they may had won. 1 new play and them retrun 16 starters should make a good yr again ya think? U had more but wear'd that get u?
Got us the same place as you beaten
You can get get all sensitive if you like but you came on this thread trying to put this team down. I understand the frustration of finally getting the boogie men up to 5A and not getting it done but you may need to blow off your steam in a JC thread
BlueCrew34 Wrote:You can get get all sensitive if you like but you came on this thread trying to put this team down. I understand the frustration of finally getting the boogie men up to 5A and not getting it done but you may need to blow off your steam in a JC thread

He's not a JC fan.
Sounds like he's not much of any fan but himself maybe!
With some development of a couple of o-linemen, and their young QB, I look for the Tigers to come back strong and repeat as District and Region Champions.
Heard a bunch of kids from Prestonsburg is transferring in. Is this true?
BlueCrew34 Wrote:maybe if you guys had a few of our Me's you could have a passing game
Danial passing number
59.3 completion rate(123/73)
101 yards a game
18 yards per catch

Workman
59.5 (74/44)
94 Yards a game
23.4 yards per catch

First, if the competition level were the same ( which is a joke in it's self)
you are saying gaining 7 yards a game more on 3.25 more passes would make JC having a passing game. The only person on this sight that would not think that is stupid would be BIGMELONHEAD.

BlueCrew34 Wrote:Got us the same place as you beaten

Second, if that is the case how many state championship in football does Paintsville have?

BlueCrew34 Wrote:You can get get all sensitive if you like but you came on this thread trying to put this team down. I understand the frustration of finally getting the boogie men up to 5A and not getting it done but you may need to blow off your steam in a JC thread

Last, so reaching the state finals is a failure for a program. Please get off the crack. You do not have the brain cell to damage.
  • 1(current)
  • Next