Poll: Who Advances to Bowling Green?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
BELFRY
82.35%
Corbin
17.65%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin @ Belfry State Semifinal 11/27
HighViz Wrote:That's what I thought. All talk.....

You seem to have a lot of confidence for somebody who made this comment not long ago.........

HighViz Posted.......
"Like other posters have said..... It'll be hard to beat Bell twice in the same year. It's not Corbin's year. They haven't been playing better since the last meeting and bell has! I hate to say it, but this is the end of the road for Corbin. They aren't tuff."

Your comments dont have a lot of credibility. Most people can sense a kid that is just trying to get a rise out of people.
Manononamission Wrote:I told you I didn't want to bet money because I no you can't or won't pay up. But here's what I got for us to think about. So you tell me HighViz.
If Belfry wins by 22 you will delete your user name and never use it again.
If Belfry wins by 21 I'll delete mine and never use it again.
Does this sound good to you. Money off the table because you won't be at the game nor would you pay up. It's ok

You better bet him or I'm going to by looking at all of these predictions its only Wednesday think about it an if you don't I may haveto. :biglmao:
HighViz if you was to make it to the game I will introduce myself and stand with you at one end of the field or the other. Then after Belfry wins by 22 plus I'll take ur $20. But until you come from behind that user name and make it to the pond creek area no one want to pretend to bet. Have a good thanksgiving tho
HighViz Posted.......
"Like other posters have said..... It'll be hard to beat Bell twice in the same year. It's not Corbin's year. They haven't been playing better since the last meeting and bell has! I hate to say it, but this is the end of the road for Corbin. They aren't tuff."

I could not and would not ever say such a thing about our BELFRY PIRATES. So ur on here trying to bet and don't even believe in ur team. Sound like ur the blow hard and have trust issues. Lol I do forgive tho and you have been forgaven.
22 points is the difference. I I'm not betting they will win, I'm betting they stay within 22 points.
Might not get a chance to post again on here until game night

Happy Thanksgiving to all and safe travels to the Corbin posters
That what my post said if you go re read it. Belfry by 22 I win, Belfry only by 21 you win. But it's going to be 22 plus. Sorry
HighViz Wrote:22 points is the difference. I I'm not betting they will win, I'm betting they stay within 22 points.

I'm not sure id make that bet because you said it best with your proper Corbin grammar, "They ain't tuff!"
Meet you in the end zone after the game $20... I call.
He'll be the one wearing his middle school jersey from this season.
1974. Y'all up there in Pike Co have much better grammar I'm sure
I'll b there. I'll be at the complex end of the field. All you have to do is show up on that end with ur Corbin shirt and we will know. I'll be the guy doing the victory dance with my hand out saying pay me. Lol
As for wearing a jersey, I've worn more than you'll ever know. And I have them hanging in the closet with respect. We here in the pond creek nation believe, we bleed red and most of us has a tradition 2 and 3 generations long. Love BELFRY FOOTBALL. Sorry if it bothers others. Have a Great Thanksgiving
Manononamission Wrote:I'll b there. I'll be at the complex end of the field. All you have to do is show up on that end with ur Corbin shirt and we will know. I'll be the guy doing the victory dance with my hand out saying pay me. Lol

I got a feeling I'm going to be the middle man in this bet. Oh Lord I want everybody in belfry to know I voted for Coach Haywood over 100 time or more for coach of the year in the nations :truestory:
Manononamission Wrote:As for wearing a jersey, I've worn more than you'll ever know. And I have them hanging in the closet with respect. We here in the pond creek nation believe, we bleed red and most of us has a tradition 2 and 3 generations long. Love BELFRY FOOTBALL. Sorry if it bothers others. Have a Great Thanksgiving

You guys "bleed red?" Really? Wow. Well, that certainly puts you in select company, lol.

Would love to see Corbin pull off the upset, but don't think it's in the cards this year.
Seriously who wearing red Friday night anybody know. :pondering:
64 doin a lil crawfishin?!
I'm surprised with the amount of people who think this will be a running clock win for Belfry.
The Spread Wrote:I'm surprised with the amount of people who think this will be a running clock win for Belfry.

Ah when you got Six in a row you get kinda use to it. Lol
Corbin 28
Belfry 21

We are in it to Win it in the rain or cold. :Cheerlead
how is the weather going be Friday,i know here in Arkansas from tomorrow night until sunday we can get anywhere from 5-7 inches of rain and some spots higher(we just got 7 inches of rain last week..
HighViz Wrote:That's what I thought. All talk.....

:truestory:
baseball1974 Wrote:I'm not sure id make that bet because you said it best with your proper Corbin grammar, "They ain't tuff!"

Corbin grammar shows what a lame idiotic a$$ you are:ChairHit:
I can't wait for this game to be over so this ignorant thread can die. Why can we never talk football? Always got to get into manhood measuring contests. 11 pages and maybe 2 of it is actual game analysis.
I've watched film on Corbin and they don't really have a that big play threat like Belfry does size they match up better than most but I think the game is going to depened on how fast of a start Belfry gets out to if we start slow this will be a game but if we get a coupe big plays it could be over fast lets hope for a good game with no one getting hurt.
GO PIRATES
AtlPirateFan Wrote:I can't wait for this game to be over so this ignorant thread can die. Why can we never talk football? Always got to get into manhood measuring contests. 11 pages and maybe 2 of it is actual game analysis.

I can't wait until Corbin rolls in the pond creek with Redhounds and hunt down belfry RB. And watch Redhounds run and pass over the best defense Corbin has face all year. Now all of this maybe wishful thinking. I Believe Corbin will come into this game better prepared to stop belfry run game than any other team all year. Now if you want to get together with GoBigBlue82 pm him since he had a likes on your thread and talk some football. :Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap:
If Belfry starts fast on Corbin like Knox Central did it will be over before it starts. If Belfry lets Corbin get some momentum going it's going to be a real good game. I look for Belfry to come out fast and never slow down IMO.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
hell...I will bet if Corbin wins.........you just shut this whole site down cause it is nothing but nonsense anyway.......people bitching and moaning over High School Football....who cares people....it is just a damn game......BUT WITH THAT SAID.........GO PIRATES !!!!!
Belfry will beat them like a bunch of hounds that won't hunt...................a few hounds can't take down a Pirate Ship....what they gonna do? Bite a hole in the hull? I doubt it.....dogs can't breathe underwater !!!!!!..........GO BELFRY!!!!
Corbin matches Belfry in size, but not in speed and experience. if Corbin beats Belfry they will have to spread the field and air it out, to back The Pirates out of the box.Otherwise, it will be a long night.
  •  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next