Poll: Who Advances to Bowling Green?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
BELFRY
82.35%
Corbin
17.65%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin @ Belfry State Semifinal 11/27
HighViz Wrote:I also fail to care. Belfry won't be so chipper in '16 I said. The hounds will be just as tuff.. '17 as well... Remember now, it don't help to water your new field.

Confusednicker: fail to care.
64SUR Wrote:Any fans from belfry needs to sell their tickets to bowling green for half prices next Friday night I will buy them all. Confusederiously: Go Corbin

I'll buy one.
pjdoug Wrote:I'll buy one.

Tell ya what...if Belfry gets beat, I'll buy your ticket the the championship game for you to watch Corbin. But if Belfry wins, you buy mine to watch Belfry in the championship game. Are you game?
HighViz Wrote:Not butthurt at all.... You women up there will be the butt hurt ones.

I'm about 3 inches from being a woman thank you very much. Lol
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:I'm about 3 inches from being a woman thank you very much. Lol

:biglmao:
Belfry0304 Wrote:Coach Haywood coaching against a kid that beat him as a player. Pretty interesting.

Time to return the favor.
Lordy, someone had to bring up the kid who beat Haywood.. The kid that beat him at his own game and threw for 58 touchdowns that year.. That kid knows Belfry football due to his past... I won't say he will beat Haywood this year.... But, you can bet ur a$$ Haywood would rather not play against him. 10" of rain fell the week out of a fire truck in their last meeting. And the kid was the victor. The kid has a quart jar of the mud beside his state championship trophy too. You are kiddin no one if you don't think Haywood has the utmost respect for him.
As for my prediction. 28-24 Pirates. I've watched a lot of football. Belfry will Not blow out Corbin. Corbin plays no one 2 ways, and are just as big and athletic... You one up the hounds on speed and discipline...
Well we talked about it all summer.
Several arguments and fun filled trolling and luckily it gets to happen.
Air Raid is coming to Pond Creek. Get ready Belfry DBs for a fun filled night. Id say Haddix will run things nobody has seen before this Friday night. Go Corbin, take out WV.
No dog in this one but my gut tells me beatdown coming...
Gees the Steelers in their prime heading to Pond Creek!!! Legs won't be a factor for Belfry I promise you that! Starters are healthy and rested and will be ready to roll. Corbin as big prolly so... As athletic... Nope unless the film is telling fibs...Plus Corbin's offense is definitely suspect. You better be ready to go score for score with the Pirates... If not it will be along night for the Hounds.

Pirates 35-14.
bcpc Wrote:As for my prediction. 28-24 Pirates. I've watched a lot of football. Belfry will Not blow out Corbin. Corbin plays no one 2 ways, and are just as big and athletic... You one up the hounds on speed and discipline...

You also said all year that Boyle was going to win it all even after LC beat them. Maybe you should watch some more football.Confusedhh:
Crossbones Wrote:Tell ya what...if Belfry gets beat, I'll buy your ticket the the championship game for you to watch Corbin. But if Belfry wins, you buy mine to watch Belfry in the championship game. Are you game?

Yeah. I'll keep that in mind Smile
Belfry and their delicious concession treats will fry the opponent.
Belfry-48 cheesburgers
Corbin-18 cheeseburgers
Crossbones.... That tells me that LC might jus beat ur watering pirates even worse than Boyle would have.... It's simple maybe you aren't from WV. Maybe it's OHIO.
bcpc Wrote:Crossbones.... That tells me that LC might jus beat ur watering pirates even worse than Boyle would have.... It's simple maybe you aren't from WV. Maybe it's OHIO.

the worthless nut state.
round on the ends and hi in the middle.
You guys put your money where your mouth is.... Blowout scores...... Jus how many points would you give?!? Me n 64sur might jus take ya to Vegas!
bcpc Wrote:You guys put your money where your mouth is.... Blowout scores...... Jus how many points would you give?!? Me n 64sur might jus take ya to Vegas!

What is your honest opinion on this game?
I don't think Corbin has a great shot at winnin the game. But on a given night anything is possible... Especially since it won't help them to water the field down now... Drainage system works too good. If it was at Viperman, they would have the Ohio river rerouted thru the field until Thursday. But, won't be no blowout is all I'm sayin. .
bcpc Wrote:I don't think Corbin has a great shot at winnin the game. But on a given night anything is possible... Especially since it won't help them to water the field down now... Drainage system works too good. If it was at Viperman, they would have the Ohio river rerouted thru the field until Thursday. But, won't be no blowout is all I'm sayin. .

I would like to see the pirate ship sink Smile
That's what I don't get about all the respect for Haywood.... He is the winningest coach of all time. But I'd hate to see all he would do to win them. And people Talk about Hilton, I'm sure he would make Hilton or any coach on the list look like a saint.
42-17 Belfry
I've seen his crooked ways first hand... And it was best when they blew up in his face.
bcpc Wrote:Crossbones.... That tells me that LC might jus beat ur watering pirates even worse than Boyle would have.... It's simple maybe you aren't from WV. Maybe it's OHIO.

I was born there. What is simple is you claimed Boyle champs, did you not? So now you jump on the Lexington Catholic band wagon...lol
bcpc Wrote:I've seen his crooked ways first hand... And it was best when they blew up in his face.

What did you see? Smile
I was born to not root for a pirate. Call it jumpin ship, or hoppin on a bandwagon. Whatever. I'd root for the Russians before I'd be for Belfry or Powell.
bcpc Wrote:That's what I don't get about all the respect for Haywood.... He is the winningest coach of all time. But I'd hate to see all he would do to win them. And people Talk about Hilton, I'm sure he would make Hilton or any coach on the list look like a saint.

respect didn't come from me :biglmao:
bcpc Wrote:I was born to not root for a pirate. Call it jumpin ship, or hoppin on a bandwagon. Whatever. I'd root for the Russians before I'd be for Belfry or Powell.

:pondering:
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next