caldwell 27 etown 26
Man there have been some great ball games tonight
not over yet
?
elizabethtown goes up 32-27 with 2 second left
Wow must of have been wild.
Etown thru a hail mary for the win

yes, a hail mary
I have no dog in the fight but I love that hail Mary type games. Play to the very end. Awesome
I saw the hail mary catch on WPSD. I was blown away at how ridiculous this was. First, if the db just tackles the boy instead of letting him catch it, at most, it is a 15 yard penalty and they have to try again. If he was just in better position, ie between the receiver and the goal line, instead of the side of him, he would have had to back pedal the last 3 yards into the end zone through him, which is basically impossible. I hate to see anyone lose like that, but now you have to just support the west team that won.
Yea it was ridiculous, Caldwell can't ever stop anyone from going the length of the field with a minute or less remaining and will not advance any farther until they learn how to stop that foolishness. you have two freshmen back there that are young but good athletes and more defenders than reciever's and they still catch the ball, unacceptable, despite some mistakes in judgement by the young quarterback and offensive blunders at the goal line, Caldwell County still had the game won, unbelievable.
I was really hoping that we would still have Russellville, us, Caldwell and McCracken alive this week. I was dang close but now we only have 2 left.
Barnes has not exactly established himself as a master of final minutes close game coaching situations.
What have you established yourself as? Oh, I know, a douchebag!