Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville vs Hazard updates
36-0 Pikeville at the half. Running clock with 32 secs to go in the first half on. McDonald pick 6. Sorry not more regular. Too darn cold to take hands out of the pockets, LCC. Confusednicker:
PHSForever Wrote:36-0 Pikeville at the half. Running clock with 32 secs to go in the first half on. McDonald pick 6. Sorry not more regular. Too darn cold to take hands out of the pockets, LCC. Confusednicker:

Warmup the phone to get the hands warm😉
2nd half about to get underway now.
PHSForever Wrote:2nd half about to get underway now.

You must of got your hands out of your pockets to update this thread and comment on my post. Lolol
Pikeville D holds and forces a punt to open. Ball at the 24. Battaille screen to Slone for 1st down at the 40. Will update on scores from here on out. Was in car warming up. Lol
PHSForever Wrote:Pikeville D holds and forces a punt to open. Ball at the 24. Battaille screen to Slone for 1st down at the 40. Will update on scores from here on out. Was in car warming up. Lol

You are a nut. Haha
43-0. Vanderbeck on the jet from the 6.
50-0 Rhodes evades and darts and dances 15 yards for another TD. 6:20 left in game
Over
Yeah. I will post a final.
Go for 69-0, Panthers.

Sounds like the hottub at JP's house, with TB, Mosquito-bite Melons, an DOUGie :notworthy
50-6 final. Hazard scores on the JV after a face mask penalty gives them a first at about the 3.
PHSForever Wrote:36-0 Pikeville at the half. Running clock with 32 secs to go in the first half on. McDonald pick 6. Sorry not more regular. Too darn cold to take hands out of the pockets, LCC. Confusednicker:

a cold night for sure.dont forget to pick me up so I can cheer for your Panthers in Bowling Green.
Panthers throttle Bulldogs. I predicted 2nd qtr running clock. Bulldogs were good out of the blocks. Then the track meet commenced and Pikeville wins all 4 legs of the 4X100. On to the next. Tigers were coming.
RUNtheBALL Wrote:Panthers throttle Bulldogs. I predicted 2nd qtr running clock. Bulldogs were good out of the blocks. Then the track meet commenced and Pikeville wins all 4 legs of the 4X100. On to the next. Tigers were coming.
Tigers are waiting!
Should be a great game.

congrats to Panthers picking up another regional title
doubledown Wrote:Tigers are waiting!
Should be a great game.

congrats to Panthers picking up another regional title

This gamewill be EPIC. So many great storylines. Script could not have been written any better. Has potential to be one of the most physical, gut wrenching, knock down-drag outs of all time. I'm just hoping the week goes by fast and both teams come prepared to put on one of the greatest rivalry games to ever be played in EKY. Let's get it men.