Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville Vs. Paris
Redneck Wrote:When did pjdoug become a die hard Pikeville fan?

Let's put it this way pjdoug has jump on Williamsburg bandwagon 2 years in a row in the simi-final except for this year. And it's breaking his heart that my sleeper team Paintsville is going to Bowling green. So pjdoug always arrive late to pick a 50/50 chances on picking a winner.. Go Paintsville and Hazard. :biglmao:
64SUR Wrote:Let's put it this way pjdoug has jump on Williamsburg bandwagon 2 years in a row in the simi-final except for this year. And it's breaking his heart that my sleeper team Paintsville is going to Bowling green. So pjdoug always arrive late to pick a 50/50 chances on picking a winner.. Go Paintsville and Hazard. :biglmao:

You're still flipping that same quarter.Confusednicker: Lost one of your Class A teams last week, 2 more to go.:flame:
If you're looking for this to be a close one you would be wrong. Paintsville gets back on track and names the score. Tigers refocus and dominate this game. They are too strong and fast and a more complete team. Maybe more so than any team left������. I just hope they leave plenty in the tank for their last home game of the season in the semis. I hope they're at �� and don't lose any to ejections or play into any of that garbage. Look forward to the Panthers rolling into town and bringing the entire city of Pikeville with them. Good luck Tigers and see you soon.
Really Excited to watch this game I think there will be something new for Paris on defense that NO ONE'S seen all season From the VILLE! Tigers understand how they played last Friday night and will put it back in overdrive!!
The Tigers will be ready for the Hounds. From here on out expecting anything but a battle would be a mistake. The hounds will give us their best shot, but in the end I think our defense and athletes carry us on to a rematch with Pikeville.
As long as the Panthers get past Hazard! If the Tigers stop number 1 for Paris we should be fine! He appears to be 75% of the Paris offense and gets handed the ball the entire game! Hopefully after getting hit by Kash and company early on he won't even wanna touch it come 2nd half!!
pjdoug? Don't you mean beat Pikeville again?
Greyhounds can't get past the Trifecta (Mr.Football/Kash, Phelps, & Trimble). All three have a huge game & Lemaster controls the line. Paris doesn't have anyone on the roster to withstand the beating that's coming Friday night. These Tigers are coming to feast. Paris is to weak up front & can no way slow down the run let alone stop it. Roll the Basketballs out Monday!!
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Really Excited to watch this game I think there will be something new for Paris on defense that NO ONE'S seen all season From the VILLE! Tigers understand how they played last Friday night and will put it back in overdrive!!

Does this mean Kent Phelps will be playing defense ? :Thumbs:
According to my sources Ben Daniels is out. Dalton Daniels is back and so is Alex Spencer. No other injuries except normal dings and bangs.
TigerBlues Wrote:Does this mean Kent Phelps will be playing defense ? :Thumbs:

That would be great! I think all Paintsville fans would like to see! That would make the Tigers much harder to score on! Everyone talks about the SPEED of Paris! We'll you don't get faster than Phelps!!
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:That would be great! I think all Paintsville fans would like to see! That would make the Tigers much harder to score on! Everyone talks about the SPEED of Paris! We'll you don't get faster than Phelps!!

Absolutely I agree , he needs to be in the secondary this game and beyond. You can only play with fire so long in the playoffs :flame:
5:30 am practice for the Tigers in the morning!
BigMelon63 Wrote:5:30 am practice for the Tigers in the morning!

Why ? :ChairHit:
Rain tomorrow afternoon. I love the smell of football in the morning. For some reason the players get really fired up in these morning practices. They stopped doing them the week of the Shelby Valley game I think. I'll be able to watch and find out if those rumors about Kent playing safety are true.
May be the best game to watch. Paris is quick but Paintsville is as well. I'm not sure on this game if the Tigers play like they did last week,they're out.
Mjolnir Wrote:May be the best game to watch. Paris is quick but Paintsville is as well. I'm not sure on this game if the Tigers play like they did last week,they're out.

Just curious, what gives you that idea ?
I thought Clark was all their offense but they had another back (Garrard) rush for over 200 yards last week. Two excellent backs make it much tougher on Paintsville, but Paintsville should put a bunch of points on the board.

Paintsville 42
Paris 27
Paintsville 35-20
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
jetpilot Wrote:I thought Clark was all their offense but they had another back (Garrard) rush for over 200 yards last week. Two excellent backs make it much tougher on Paintsville, but Paintsville should put a bunch of points on the board.

Paintsville 42
Paris 27

Both number 1 and number 3 are great running backs! 3 is smaller and a little quicker with good moves and number 1 is fast and extremely tough to bring down! Tigers need to hit hard early!
Paris will come out with something to prove, but the Tigers have too much talent in the end. I think Paintsville will dominate the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball and come away with a victory on the road.

Paintsville 38
Paris 14
BigMelon63 Wrote:pjdoug? Don't you mean beat Pikeville again?

Jetpilot is flying high and Bowling Green boundSmile
Redneck Wrote:When did pjdoug become a die hard Pikeville fan?

Go Panthers:Cheerlead
pjdoug Wrote:Go Panthers:Cheerlead

Still doin' the Dougie high eh ? Confusedinglepar
Come on Paintsville I been warning you guys or somebody on these threads about Paris. :pondering: I been saying all year to keep your eyes on Paris. Trying to get Scotty_Bronson attentions. He is needed for 1A threads. :worthy::worthy::worthy:
A few of Paris's games have looked decent but like the Frankfort game and Pineville looked rough! Paris just happen to be a little less worse of the 2 teams in those games! It appeared Fairview was the toughest opponent they've faced this year and barely got that win by 6! Not knocking Fairview but that was their game to win and they handed it to Paris!
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:A few of Paris's games have looked decent but like the Frankfort game and Pineville looked rough! Paris just happen to be a little less worse of the 2 teams in those games! It appeared Fairview was the toughest opponent they've faced this year and barely got that win by 6! Not knocking Fairview but that was their game to win and they handed it to Paris!

Just wait until the strength of schedule gurus read this :yikes:
64SUR Wrote:Come on Paintsville I been warning you guys or somebody on these threads about Paris. :pondering: I been saying all year to keep your eyes on Paris. Trying to get Scotty_Bronson attentions. He is needed for 1A threads. :worthy::worthy::worthy:

New job keepin me busy 64!! Go get one for our district tonight Tigers!!! Got me in your corner till seasons over! Idk if thats a good thing for you all or not lol. Paintsville rolls and rolls and rolls some more in this one!
^^^see there. Idk even know what freaking day of the week it is! Go get em TOMORROW NIGHT Tigers!lol
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:^^^see there. Idk even know what freaking day of the week it is! Go get em TOMORROW NIGHT Tigers!lol
I had to look at calendar to make sure it is Thursday.