Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co. At. Belfry
Belfry whips LC soundly.
Win or lose I just wanna see lc close the gap further. The post season belfry has whipped our butts over the last 4 or 6 years. Lc will honestly have to play on a different level to get a win. Our line depth and other injuries I think have kept us from really getting to that level. good luck to both teams and hopefully nobody gets hurt. Lc has a sweet sixteen trip that awaits them this year! I'm taking my blinders off and saying belfry 41- lc 18. Hope I'm wrong though.
Belfry is in for the shock of a lifetime. Bulldogs held a special practice today and put in an absolute run right at you formation. No more tackle to tackle. Right between the guards where Ray can't get to. Linebackers of belfry aren't gonna be able to handle 62 at fullback. Watch out pirates. Watch out
Looks something like victory formation without a deep back. No way to stop it but to stack the box heavy and you know what happens when you stack the box with the Dalton's on the outside. 😈😈
LovethemDawgs Wrote:Belfry is in for the shock of a lifetime. Bulldogs held a special practice today and put in an absolute run right at you formation. No more tackle to tackle. Right between the guards where Ray can't get to. Linebackers of belfry aren't gonna be able to handle 62 at fullback. Watch out pirates. Watch out

If this is so I am sure the coaches would like to thank you in advance for leaking out some new plays. It is probably irrelevant to Belfry but that kind of stuff should probably be kept on the down low.
Belfry will make this an ugly game quick!
Woodshed whipping.
Thanks for leaking that info in advance. I'm sure LC appreciates it
E's Army Wrote:Belfry whips LC soundly.

I agree BUT not before all out war!!

Both teams will sure know they've been in a ballgame!!

Good luck to both teams for an injury free game, as I see this one being hard hitting and tough!

Pirates by 3 scores.
Crossbones Wrote:Where have ya been...you missed a big weekend of football.

I've been sick a lot and not been able to troll you like I'd like to lol
LovethemDawgs Wrote:Belfry is in for the shock of a lifetime. Bulldogs held a special practice today and put in an absolute run right at you formation. No more tackle to tackle. Right between the guards where Ray can't get to. Linebackers of belfry aren't gonna be able to handle 62 at fullback. Watch out pirates. Watch out

Git em Dawgs :biglmao:
LovethemDawgs Wrote:Looks something like victory formation without a deep back. No way to stop it but to stack the box heavy and you know what happens when you stack the box with the Dalton's on the outside. 😈😈

Does this mean they cant block Ray, but can block the "weak" linebackers? I hope it works for em Confusednicker:
Fundamentals Wrote:Thanks for leaking that info in advance. I'm sure LC appreciates it

and somewhere...off in the distance...we can all hear Homer Simpson going"DOHH!!"
Good thing that all this non-sense talked on here has nothing to do with the game. No one expected Lawrence County to play with Belfry the first time but after several turnovers (forced) the Bulldogs almost came away with the victory on the road.

Can the Bulldogs beat Belfry? Absolutely, any team is beatable. That's why you play the game. Good luck to both teams.

I guess you are forgetting all the down the line tackles ray makes or the hits he makes at the handoff. Lol. Please run at our linebackers. I hope so. Lol. I'd stick with what ya got. I mean you guys say you closed the gap on us so what you are doin is workin right lol . And if that's the case with and it works. Then it's a very easy adjustment. Lol. There is a book at books a million called " Football For Dummies" lol.

Your Coach must be really smart man I'm glad no one else has thought of that Lmao Confusednicker:
Good thing this game is played on a field instead of a message board lol.
More Unforced turnovers than forced.

Practice when? Sunday or Monday before school? Are they that worried about us? Lol
Vast majority of the turnovers the Belfry offense suffered in the first contest were self-inflicted.....not cause by LC. Additionally....one must remember that Belfry's starting QB and HB were still shaking off the cobwebs of being on the shelf a couple of weeks due to breaking a team rule.

Whether or not the fumblitis is behind the Pirates remains to be seen. Offense has resembled a well oiled machine the past few weeks. The defense has been a constant throughout the season. If these continue.....Pirates will march on.
Nothing but respect for LC and what they've done this year. They're a good team, and will bring their best. But if Belfry takes care of the ball, I really like our chances of advancing. Pirates 42-21. Regardless, should be a super exciting game with a great atmosphere. Hope fans from both teams pack the CAM.
throw deep Wrote:What is the injury situation for the Dawgs......Keesee is out for the year with ACL?? Why did Richardson #2 not play against West Carter & who else will not be available that played in the earlier game against the Pirates??

Talked a member of keesee family he had his acl replaced last monday everything went well, already in rehab, getting ready for baseball, can start throwing and hitting 1st of January and should return to the field mid march.
I think he is just having some fun with you guys

With that said, if LC wants to throw in some last second tweak... a different way to run the ball is the last thing I would do with their personnel.

Unless LC goes over to Cabell Midland and get the Stapleton and Hughes kids to come over they don't have the Jims and Joes to run the ball on Belfry.

If I wanted to make a last minute change to try and neutralize Horton I think I would rather look at the Tates Creek game and try to do more of what they did. If you run the ball ole Ray is gonna get ya.

Tates Creek though was passing it before Ray got a step in the backfield and going 4 or 5 wide and basically said "screw the run". That's how you keep Horton off you. But if you want to do that you better make sure you complete the passes or else Belfry may hang 70 on you if the clock keeps getting stopped.
dawg fan Wrote:Talked a member of keesee family he had his acl replaced last monday everything went well, already in rehab, getting ready for baseball, can start throwing and hitting 1st of January and should return to the field mid march.

I don't know who the kids Dr is....but if he just had ACL surgery last Monday......he can forget about Baseball. I am speaking from direct experience. It takes 2-3 months for the plugs in both bones to calcify alone. If he had it last Monday....realistically....and medically...Dr Johnson (UK's team doctor) would tell you July. possibly mid-june.
:oooo::oooo:eq. Well let's see, Dalton boys 2tds each, Chafins a pick 6, Kiser, 1td Mabel 2 , 2 field goals , couple int. could be more. Let's see that's around 40 for L. C. belfry_______youall fill in the blank:notbad:
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:I don't know who the kids Dr is....but if he just had ACL surgery last Monday......he can forget about Baseball. I am speaking from direct experience. It takes 2-3 months for the plugs in both bones to calcify alone. If he had it last Monday....realistically....and medically...Dr Johnson (UK's team doctor) would tell you July. possibly mid-june.

Six months is usually the time-frame given for an athlete to return to a sport after ACL reconstruction. April would be the natural time, but if it wasn't a reconstruction then it's possible to be earlier than six months.
Strange...my son's ACL surgery was last Month...performed by Dr. Johnson (UK team doctor) 8-12 months recovery.....rehab/PT 3 days a week. Baseball has already been taken off the table. Shooting for June. His rehab is ahead of schedule. dr. Johnson is one of the top Ortho docs in the country......

Not debating.....just strange
Dr. Kremcheck at beacon in Cincinnati is his dr. He had a piece of his patella tendon taken out and put in place of his acl. Kremcheck is the dr. For the reds, morehead state, and about ten more.
DR. Johnson used hamstring on my son....still growing...so the patella was off the table.
LC's chance in this game against Belfry are about as comparable as Kaitlyn Jenner having a vagina...... Ain't happening