Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 20 Raceland 15
Final
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Raceland left it all on the field tonight, great game!
This is one that will sting for a while. Raceland outplayed Paintsville and had opportunities to win but came up short. Those boys left it all on the field tonight and I am proud of the effort that they gave. This was an up and down season but in the end I want to thank the players and coaches for another good season of Ram football. Good luck to Paintsville the rest of the way.
Congrats on a good season raceland... This game could've went either way raceland gets stopped twice in the red zone , Kash makes 2 tackles at the 1 yard line and the play were the offensive player was call for offensive pass interference was the right call but still a heck of a catch by the kid. The play about the punt I think was the right call the kid called for a fair catch no doubt about that ... Raceland forces Paintsville to punt under 3 then throws the ball and the receiver gets stripped and Paintsville takes over on the 26 with 2:26 and that's your ballgame .. If Paintsville wants to win next Friday they have to play a lot better and cut the stupid penalties out ...
Congrats to the Tigers!!!

Great game and turn around from just a couple weeks ago by the Rams.
Wow!!! Congratulations Paintsville :Cheerlead and congratulations also to Raceland on a hard fought game.
wymt Wrote:Congrats on a good season raceland... This game could've went either way raceland gets stopped twice in the red zone , Kash makes 2 tackles at the 1 yard line and the play were the offensive player was call for offensive pass interference was the right call but still a heck of a catch by the kid. The play about the punt I think was the right call the kid called for a fair catch no doubt about that ... Raceland forces Paintsville to punt under 3 then throws the ball and the receiver gets stripped and Paintsville takes over on the 26 with 2:26 and that's your ballgame .. If Paintsville wants to win next Friday they have to play a lot better and cut the stupid penalties out ...
Haha, 2 questionable calls referenced, both went in Paintsville's favor, both approved of by a Paintsville fan. Imagine that..... :hilarious:
GREAT GAME. both teams played hard tonight but hats are off to Raceland. The rams we saw tonight were a totally different team than what were here earlier this season. Paintsville has proven that in a tight match, they have an uncanny ability to execute whatever needs to happen to swing the game in their favor. Tigers have a lot to improve on this week, but i think the game was well needed.
Congratulations Paintsville, Sounds Like Raceland made this a game but came up just short.
Raceland showed a lot of pride to make this one close. Sounds like Paintsville was lucky to hold on.
swampdonkey Wrote:GREAT GAME. both teams played hard tonight but hats are off to Raceland. The rams we saw tonight were a totally different team than what were here earlier this season. Paintsville has proven that in a tight match, they have an uncanny ability to execute whatever needs to happen to swing the game in their favor. Tigers have a lot to improve on this week, but i think the game was well needed.

Such as a very questionable penalty which wiped out the game winning TD for Raceland?
whats questionable about the kid pushing off to make the catch? Just because it was a nice catch doesn't mean a penalty isn't valid. but i guess you were in the end zone and saw it right
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Haha, 2 questionable calls referenced, both went in Paintsville's favor, both approved of by a Paintsville fan. Imagine that..... :hilarious:

Sorry the calls didn't go your way either way the Rams got stopped twice in the red zone what happened there ?? Guess you got cheated ?? . not necessarily a Paintsville fan just enjoy watching good team football , I'm sure if you watch the film you will see that both calls are pretty easy to see ... .Basketball season starts for raceland Monday ..
swampdonkey Wrote:whats questionable about the kid pushing off to make the catch? Just because it was a nice catch doesn't mean a penalty isn't valid. but i guess you were in the end zone and saw it right

I was actually in the end zone and it was clearly a offensive pass interference
Very ugly play for the Tigers tonight. 13 Penalties! Officiating coulda been better too, on both sides of the ball! Very physical game!! Both teams had TD's called back towards the end. With that said I don't want to take anything away from Raceland! Those boys came to play tonight! They had themselves in position to win at the end! The Tigers needed this game before going to Paris! The Braken Co game didn't do them any favors!
jetpilot Wrote:Such as a very questionable penalty which wiped out the game winning TD for Raceland?
was standing in the end zone and watched rams receiver clearly push tiger defender with both hands in the back creating separation that allowed him to make the catch.

not a questionable call but the correct call.
Raceland players played well and executed a great game plan by their coaches.
was a great game to watch and good luck Tigers going forward!
wymt Wrote:Sorry the calls didn't go your way either way the Rams got stopped twice in the red zone what happened there ?? Guess you got cheated ?? . not necessarily a Paintsville fan just enjoy watching good team football , I'm sure if you watch the film you will see that both calls are pretty easy to see ... .Basketball season starts for raceland Monday ..
Your 28, of 29 lifetime posts, pertaining to Paintsville seems to say otherwise. :Thumbs:
Was standing right behind the endzone ant there was no pass interference. Receiver just made a great play and the refs blew the game.
What else can be said, Raceland played great tonight their best effort of the year but came up short to the Tigers. Really thought like most this was another blow out game but the Rams proved me wrong and hats off to their effort. Tigers obviously looking ahead and it almost cost them
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Haha, 2 questionable calls referenced, both went in Paintsville's favor, both approved of by a Paintsville fan. Imagine that..... :hilarious:

Johnson Central fans trolling on the Paintsville threads. Imagine that..... As far as the game goes, Idk about the pass interference, couldn't tell from where I was standing. The refs were horrible both ways. KHSAA needs to take a look at this game film. Lucky someone didn't get hurt on either team. Paintsville better get their heads on straight or their dream season is gonna come to an end next week. Hats off to Raceland and their coaches. They came in and smacked us in the mouth and made us like it.
jetpilot Wrote:Such as a very questionable penalty which wiped out the game winning TD for Raceland?
Kash also had a big TD run called back in the 4th quarter. A drive in which we ended up not scoring.
Orange Blaze Wrote:This is one that will sting for a while. Raceland outplayed Paintsville and had opportunities to win but came up short. Those boys left it all on the field tonight and I am proud of the effort that they gave. This was an up and down season but in the end I want to thank the players and coaches for another good season of Ram football. Good luck to Paintsville the rest of the way.

great effort by the Rams. they should have their heads held high.
pjdoug Wrote:great effort by the Rams. they should have their heads held high.

Awesome
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Your 28, of 29 lifetime posts, pertaining to Paintsville seems to say otherwise. :Thumbs:

25-29 just saying ... But I agree the game plan that raceland had tonight worked very well and they had chances to win but just couldn't in the red zone
Nice rebound for the Rams but congrats Paintsville.
wymt Wrote:Sorry the calls didn't go your way either way the Rams got stopped twice in the red zone what happened there ?? Guess you got cheated ?? . not necessarily a Paintsville fan just enjoy watching good team football , I'm sure if you watch the film you will see that both calls are pretty easy to see ... .Basketball season starts for raceland Monday ..

the basketball reference is :lame:
Sorry pjdoug truth hurts sometimes ...
Redneck Wrote:Kash also had a big TD run called back in the 4th quarter. A drive in which we ended up not scoring.

that wasn't a big TD.that was an obvious hold and I could have ran a TD on that play Confusednicker: ...Rams gave good effort but came up short. congratulations to the Tigers.
wymt Wrote:Sorry pjdoug truth hurts sometimes ...

sorry that the truth hurt you,but I just had to let you know how lame that was :ChairHit:
this thread still needs moar Doug