Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co @ Powell Co 11/13
waughdaddy59 Wrote:It's fine lol this site is to put out opinions and we have very different ones but feel strong about both and that's fine lol Friday night is where this game is determined not on the internet lol and well Powell will be tough and ready and humfleet has wheels yea and he is great at track but this ain't track he has to get around a solid Powell defense and work for the yards so we'll see what happens on the field woooh whatcha you gonna do when those pirates run wild on you baby

I dont always give an opinion.sometimes I just like to talk trash lol but watch some video on him and you will see him run track on the football field Smile http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2870957/treyton-humfleet
I just watched the one with Whitley and Casey and on Whitley he ran fast but look how they tried to tackle by playing one hand touch Powell is tougher than that now
waughdaddy59 Wrote:I just watched the one with Whitley and Casey and on Whitley he ran fast but look how they tried to tackle by playing one hand touch Powell is tougher than that now

You got that right.looked like they were afraid to touch him.
That ain't Powell these boys is all about hitting humfleet won't walk down the field that easy this will be a good game
Powell will scrap and battle. They are riding a ton of momentum as well which has them playing confident and that is worth something.

With that said, there is a reason they struggled to compete with Lawrence County and West Carter. Just not enough depth and overall team speed on D to hang with a Top 10 team in 3A over 4 Quarters.

Close for a Half...then Bell pulls away.

42-22 Bell
You all think powell is gonna get beat 20+ but isn't that what you all said when they was getting ready to play LCA? Then look what happened they came out and won.. These boys are capable of beating high quality teams don't count them out just yet..
This one will be closer than people think. I have never seen a team play with Powell's passion and love for the game. Should be an exciting game, and may open some eyes. I would pick Bell to be the favorite in this game but Powell has nothing to lose.
waughdaddy59 Wrote:I don't think his speed will be superior and so Lawrence and west Carter are subbmedicore? No sir lol but we'll have to wait til Friday to see what really happens Powell is a physical team and it's gonna be a good team the front line is solid and I don't think bells will be superior it might be even but I don't believe they will be superior I think the pirates can do it and will play with all they got and secondly the games between Jackson on both are very close not much difference at all Powell's jv did give up a score and miss a punch in but other than that the scores are similar so we'll see woooh what cha you gonna do when those pirates run wild on you

Lawrence County beat Powell County 30 to 0 I think. But you could see that pc coach had a plan for this team on how he wanted them to play and he never waivered from it the whole game. it looks like the pirate's have bought in to what the coach has been preaching.
Oh I wasent saying Lawrence county was bad I like Lawrence county and their team but someone said Powell was beat by mediocre teams and Lawrence and west Carter are both contenders for a great run in the playoffs this year
I hope Powell can win. I doubt they are ready for prime time. Bell has a nice team and will go to Stanton and win a ball game. It may not be pretty but Bell has been there and done that.
Til Friday night no one knows what is gonna happen but what I will say is the pirates have everything riding with them mojo and it's gonna be hard for bell to come in on the pirates are playing great right now and won't go down without a fight I am picking Powell county in this one but until Friday who knows
Bell Co by 14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
waughdaddy59 Wrote:That ain't Powell these boys is all about hitting humfleet won't walk down the field that easy this will be a good game

You can't hit what you can't catch.
Kingtitan3 Wrote:You all think powell is gonna get beat 20+ but isn't that what you all said when they was getting ready to play LCA? Then look what happened they came out and won.. These boys are capable of beating high quality teams don't count them out just yet..

LCA is a four loss 2 A team that was blown out by Danville the week before playing Powell County.
Casey Co. Beat you by 30 and we beat Casey by 40.. It will be over at half.. Humfleet and Woolum will run wild..
Bell by as many as they like
Casey didn't beat them by 30 it was a little closer than that and like I said earlier Powell is a different team than that and they have certainly worked out the kinks you can say bell will do what they want but that's crazy talk Powell is tougher now than they were at the beginning and they have developed into a threat don't doubt them
waughdaddy59 Wrote:Casey didn't beat them by 30 it was a little closer than that and like I said earlier Powell is a different team than that and they have certainly worked out the kinks you can say bell will do what they want but that's crazy talk Powell is tougher now than they were at the beginning and they have developed into a threat don't doubt them

I doubt them. Bell County will go through them like a dose of salts:trolldad2:
Bell wins..42-14.... I'd root for the Russians before I rooted for Powell.
bcpc Wrote:Bell wins..42-14.... I'd root for the Russians before I rooted for Powell.

Wow!!!!!!
Actually Powell's other advantage is for the most part they had a pretty easy game, and most VARSITY players and no more than 60 snaps at that, too Jackson who isn't that physical. Bell played Estill's who cut block's alot which takes its toll. So Powell had basically what might as well have been a bye week, not trying to talk bad about Jackson, Bell had a physical game. So Powell gets healed and Bell had to play a game against a team of a physical playing style not as much as players as just the way they block.
Bell Co 78-6
Bell's Humfleet had 8 carries for 133 yards and 3TD's. Their varsity didn't play much against Estill Co. So they're well rested as well.
But good luck at containing Humfleet. On the year he has 1,671 yards and 34 TD's. Averaging 8.6 yards per carry.
Estill is horrible.. Not physical at all
I doubt it will be like a dose of salts lol and gosh well you go root for the Russians poco has got all the fans it needs even if they are fair weather fans lol and I believe they can hold him just gonna have to wait til Friday boys two good ball teams are gonna play and the winner will go on boys til Friday it's a toss up but I most definitely think Powell can do it baby wooohh
Fundamentals Wrote:Bell Co 78-6

Confusednicker:
waughdaddy59 Wrote:I doubt it will be like a dose of salts lol and gosh well you go root for the Russians poco has got all the fans it needs even if they are fair weather fans lol and I believe they can hold him just gonna have to wait til Friday boys two good ball teams are gonna play and the winner will go on boys til Friday it's a toss up but I most definitely think Powell can do it baby wooohh

it will likely be like a dose of castor oil lol
Nah I'm telling you it won't be that easy now lol just wait til Friday boys we'll see who wins
waughdaddy59 Wrote:Nah I'm telling you it won't be that easy now lol just wait til Friday boys we'll see who wins

just trying to prevent you from setting yourself up for disappointment lol
waughdaddy59 Wrote:Til Friday night no one knows what is gonna happen but what I will say is the pirates have everything riding with them mojo and it's gonna be hard for bell to come in on the pirates are playing great right now and won't go down without a fight I am picking Powell county in this one but until Friday who knows

Don't get you hopes up, this game will be ugly. your district is as week as I've ever seen it. This game gets bad quick.

Bell by 35>:ChairHit: