Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin Co. @ Powell Co.
thoughts and predictions for this game Friday night in Stanton?????
Magoffin has been like powell a roller coaster season but they have come back when they need to they beat knott which is a surprise but as always I belive that they are gonna be saying whacha you gonna do when those pirates run wild on you!!!!!!!!!!!!! wonder what ole fatpat thinks??? :devilflam:devilflam:devilflamTongueirateShoTongueirateSho:flame::Cheerlead
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/swfn1.jpg] Wowza! Shimber me timbers baby! Powell will put on a show! Harrison,Skidmore,and Rogers can run as fast as ole Fatpat to the tater table.Powell's o-line and d-line solid as petrified taters! Shizzle! Hornets walk the plank Friday night! More mash taters please!!!
Goin with powell co. 28 to 14
[Image: http://media.giphy.com/media/ytHKzY8vJ4mMU/giphy.gif] Ole Fatpat wants to give a shoutout to Waughzee and crew! Concessions was shabab! Fireworks,sword sound effects,and smoke! It's not like the cannon baby but it was shabab! More mash taters please!!!
Magoffin County.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Who will be the impact players for this game???
Kingtitan3 Wrote:Who will be the impact players for this game???

Harrison for Powell, has been nothing less than dominant in district play, with 2 other good backs, Rogers and Skidmore. The line, both offensively and defensively are solid for Powell. That being said, Powell has the JV in for the fourth quarter.
Powell County - 36

Magoffin County - 14
powell
Magoffin will shock Powell tonight, they are going all out to win this game and knock Knott out of playoffs. Go hornets.
Wooooooooh that's what I'm about them ole Powell boys out up the greatest win ever 75 to 21 I don't know about you fat pat but this pirates look great what cha you gonna do when those pirates run wild on you