Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 34 Bell County 20
In a very physical match up, this was a heck of a game. QB Cameron Sizemore goes for five TDs in this game.

At one time, Bell led by 14

Congratulations to both teams on your effort and to Corbin for their victory.
Congrats to Corbin. Bell was starting to look like the better team until tonight. Corbin @ Belfry for the semi is looking like its gonna be the game in the east.
Corbin starting to find their mojo and those tough games had to work to their favor down the stretch
What do the rankings in this district look like right now?
True Statement Wrote:What do the rankings in this district look like right now?

1. Corbin
2. Bell
3. Casey
4. MCCreary Cen
Enjoyed watching this game on our open night. Frankly this was a game of mistakes. Not clean at all. Both teams had costly turnovers and penalties. Cobin QB is a heck of a runner. Refused to go down.

Bell offense was predictable and dry. But part of that may have been just the fact that Corbin's defense was that good.

Congrats to the Redhounds on a signature win for 2015.
Looks like Estill @ Bell first round of the playoffs. Always wanted to see this matchup, especially last year
Sizemore is a tank.
What about them cream puffs and Twinkies!!!! Told you guys Haddix ain't a bit afraid of the Log Mtn..... 2-0 against Mills and the Hounds are 2/3 of the 3 games I called... I'll be servin more crow whenever Y'all quit chewing on what's already in your mouth.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:1. Corbin
2. Bell
3. Casey
4. MCCreary Cen

4 would be Jackson not Mccreary

You don't always get to correct EKUalum but when you do you do it humbly because he knows more about football that everyone put together.
Objective Wrote:4 would be Jackson not Mccreary

You don't always get to correct EKUalum but when you do you do it humbly because he knows more about football that everyone put together.
I woouldn't go that far at all LOL

Thanks for catching it and you are completely correct
Corbin pulls out a big win on Log Mountain. Turnovers gave Bell their first three possessions starting in the redzone. Bell took advantage and put up 13 points. Bell other TD came from a strip and return TD. Never really had a substantial drive. Corbin played sloppy at times but made the plays when needed. Hate to see two more redhounds go down to possible significant injuries. Hounds just can't get over the injury bug.
Could be one of the worst officiated games I have ever watched
Like I said early this week the best defensive team would win case closed. Confusednicker: Congrats Corbin Defensive Team. :Cheerlead
RicFlair Wrote:Could be one of the worst officiated games I have ever watched

What do you expect with that crew? Every game they officiate is like that. I said it a couple weeks ago...
Bell County should get another shot at Corbin in the regional finals.
Congrats Corbin.. Yes the Corbin defense is really good.. We were lucky to score one touchdown came off our defense and the other two from Corbin punt and offense.. We have to go to work !!!
Officiating was good.. Best crew in our region!!!
wildcats fan Wrote:Bell County should get another shot at Corbin in the regional finals.
And truthfully a cleanly played game could be totally different. This game was ugly.
Corbin was just better tonight I have watched all our games we are better than we played tonight but all it takes is some bad playing and you get beat Congrats Corbin will probably see you in a few weeks!!!
Soft, soft city kids soft.. I bet our coaches think different now.. Corbin was the most physical team..
The defense can not stay on the field all night the offense has to run on the outside a little more and throw a little to get other teams from stacking the box on us. Still love bobcat football. We will get them on there field might a little tougher but we can do it.
Not only did bell play an ugly game, so did Corbin. The way I see it, we gave you 13pts to start the game off with. I say if it wasn't a ugly game... Hounds win by 30
bcpc Wrote:What about them cream puffs and Twinkies!!!! Told you guys Haddix ain't a bit afraid of the Log Mtn..... 2-0 against Mills and the Hounds are 2/3 of the 3 games I called... I'll be servin more crow whenever Y'all quit chewing on what's already in your mouth.

soft cupcakesConfusednicker:
Objective Wrote:4 would be Jackson not Mccreary

Confusedtare:
Soft cupcakes is right.....
Bobcat4years Wrote:Soft, soft city kids soft.. I bet our coaches think different now.. Corbin was the most physical team..

Your coach is soft:biglmao:
goBIGblue82 Wrote:What do you expect with that crew? Every game they officiate is like that. I said it a couple weeks ago...
You were right. Absolutely pathetic in such a big game
bcpc Wrote:Not only did bell play an ugly game, so did Corbin. The way I see it, we gave you 13pts to start the game off with. I say if it wasn't a ugly game... Hounds win by 30

Game should have been put away in the first 10 minutes, a bad call kept bell off the board for a 3rd score.
My pick'em is shot all to hell this week!
:Shaking::Sad04: