Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 38 Fairview 12
Boomer and Bo-cephus in this thread. We must be lucky :eyeroll:
BigMelon63 Wrote:Oh it's good. I'm liking what I'm seeing so far.:truestory:

Any breakthrough yet ? :popcorn:
All will be revealed soon enough.:problem:
Melon head must think he's got some inside information .. Does Raceland have a leak in thier family ???
My secret weapon is HUDL. LOL.
Imo, when comparing Raceland and Paintsville, your not going to find a huge contrast. Outside of Kash, there are no major super stars and Kash is more of a LB than he is a QB. So what you have are two smash mouth football teams that play really good defense. Paintsville has put up big numbers, but against their only real competition (by default not their scheduling), Pikeville, they were kept in check. If Raceland beat Fairview by as much or more than the Tigers did, then I think we are in for an epic battle next week.
I don't think records, who has played who, who beat who is going to amount to shit when these two teams get after it next week
Good luck in the Fairview game. I can't wait for next week.
BigMelon63 Wrote:My secret weapon is HUDL. LOL.

I watch it often and it hasn't helped my team much :biglmao:
I agree with the last few posts. Next week SHOUKD be a dogfight and if either team wins by multiple scores i will be suprised. That team would also, imo, be the odds on favorite to win the east. Though Pikeville making the QB change has made them more explosive and they will have their say in all of this as well.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:I agree with the last few posts. Next week SHOUKD be a dogfight and if either team wins by multiple scores i will be suprised. That team would also, imo, be the odds on favorite to win the east. Though Pikeville making the QB change has made them more explosive and they will have their say in all of this as well.

I still predict that Jetpilot will fly high to Bowling Green.
I predicted that same thing last year. Then he never even left the ground from Pikeville International Hair Care and Tire Rental Air Port!lol
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Imo, when comparing Raceland and Paintsville, your not going to find a huge contrast. Outside of Kash, there are no major super stars and Kash is more of a LB than he is a QB. So what you have are two smash mouth football teams that play really good defense. Paintsville has put up big numbers, but against their only real competition (by default not their scheduling), Pikeville, they were kept in check. If Raceland beat Fairview by as much or more than the Tigers did, then I think we are in for an epic battle next week.

If you use that logic then here is something to think about. My bulldogs had Fairview down 42-0 when coach started putting the JV in. Raceland edged us out in the last few seconds of a game that we should have won but Raceland had the most points when the final whistle blew. Paintsville beat Fairview pretty well also but not as convincing as we did. All that should tell you that Raceland should destroy Fairview and that a Paintsville and Raceland game should be pretty close. The problem is that this logic can get you in trouble more times then not. You never know how two teams are going to match up. Fairview might give Raceland fits in a few spots where Paintsville is alittle stronger or Raceland might beat Fairview worse then either of us. You just never know till two teams line up and play how things will go.
pjdoug Wrote:I still predict that Jetpilot will fly high to Bowling Green.

JetPilot crashes approximately 110 miles NNW of Pikeville near the end of November. His gruesome remains will be able to be retrieved 1 mile south of the Ohio River between the CSX Rail Yard and US 23.
Do-double-gg Wrote:If you use that logic then here is something to think about. My bulldogs had Fairview down 42-0 when coach started putting the JV in. Raceland edged us out in the last few seconds of a game that we should have won but Raceland had the most points when the final whistle blew. Paintsville beat Fairview pretty well also but not as convincing as we did. All that should tell you that Raceland should destroy Fairview and that a Paintsville and Raceland game should be pretty close. The problem is that this logic can get you in trouble more times then not. You never know how two teams are going to match up. Fairview might give Raceland fits in a few spots where Paintsville is alittle stronger or Raceland might beat Fairview worse then either of us. You just never know till two teams line up and play how things will go.

Get over yourself , check the stats Raceland won every category against lc if the refs could count to 12 Raceland would've won by more it is what it is
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:I predicted that same thing last year. Then he never even left the ground from Pikeville International Hair Care and Tire Rental Air Port!lol

I picked the Orange Bees to go to Bowling Green for the last two years, and the Hazard Bulldogs before that, so I have a pretty good record over the last several years .no matter which team goes,hopefully I'll follow the East representative to Bowling Green and cheer them on Smile
The only stat that counts in a game is the scoreboard.
^^^and the football people said "Amen". Doesnt matter if you win by 1 or 100, a win is a win and a loss is a loss. You dont get points for yardage.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:^^^and the football people said "Amen". Doesnt matter if you win by 1 or 100, a win is a win and a loss is a loss. You dont get points for yardage.

Not my point lady's , lc fans( some not all ) seem to think they dominated that game other than the final score which just wasn't the case . Now you and melon head can relax I wasn't looking for a moral victory . Do I need to buy you ( Scotty ) a Hamburger and funnel cake too like I offered my new buddy melon head tonight
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Get over yourself , check the stats Raceland won every category against lc if the refs could count to 12 Raceland would've won by more it is what it is

What are you going on about numb nuts? I have no dog in this fight and neither do you, this is a Paintsville and Fairview thread. All I'm saying is if you get into the comparing scores game you will usually get disappointed. I don't give two shit's what stats Raceland lead us in, the only stat that matters or that anyone cares about is the final score but you go on and keep quoteing all the stats you can to convince yourself that your ram team is better then it is. Everyone and their brother knows we had that game won except our coaches gift wrapped a win for you but believe what you want. Neither the bulldogs nor the rams are playing great football right now, not as good as they should be anyway. For the record I think Paintsville beats both of us right now because they are playing better football right now but I still think Pikeville will have the last laugh in the 1a east.
Do-double-gg Wrote:What are you going on about numb nuts? I have no dog in this fight and neither do you, this is a Paintsville and Fairview thread. All I'm saying is if you get into the comparing scores game you will usually get disappointed. I don't give two shit's what stats Raceland lead us in, the only stat that matters or that anyone cares about is the final score but you go on and keep quoteing all the stats you can to convince yourself that your ram team is better then it is. Everyone and their brother knows we had that game won except our coaches gift wrapped a win for you but believe what you want. Neither the bulldogs nor the rams are playing great football right now, not as good as they should be anyway. For the record I think Paintsville beats both of us right now because they are playing better football right now but I still think Pikeville will have the last laugh in the 1a east.
It ain't over till it's over.
[quote=Do-double-gg]What are you going on about numb nuts? I have no dog in this fight and neither do you, this is a Paintsville and Fairview thread. All I'm saying is if you get into the comparing scores game you will usually get disappointed. I don't give two shit's what stats Raceland lead us in, the only stat that matters or that anyone cares about is the final score but you go on and keep quoteing all the stats you can to convince yourself that your ram team is better then it is. Everyone and their brother knows we had that game won except our coaches gift wrapped a win for you but believe what you want. Neither the bulldogs nor the rams are playing great football right now, not as good as they should be anyway. For the record I think Paintsville beats both of us right now because they are playing better football right now but I still think Pikeville will have the last laugh in the 1a east.[/QUOTE
Wow calling names are crying like a 2 year old , yes I agree you must care at all hahahahahahahahahahahah
anotherfootballnut Wrote:[quote=Do-double-gg]What are you going on about numb nuts? I have no dog in this fight and neither do you, this is a Paintsville and Fairview thread. All I'm saying is if you get into the comparing scores game you will usually get disappointed. I don't give two shit's what stats Raceland lead us in, the only stat that matters or that anyone cares about is the final score but you go on and keep quoteing all the stats you can to convince yourself that your ram team is better then it is. Everyone and their brother knows we had that game won except our coaches gift wrapped a win for you but believe what you want. Neither the bulldogs nor the rams are playing great football right now, not as good as they should be anyway. For the record I think Paintsville beats both of us right now because they are playing better football right now but I still think Pikeville will have the last laugh in the 1a east.[/QUOTE
Wow calling names are crying like a 2 year old , yes I agree you must care at all hahahahahahahahahahahah

:yawn:
anotherfootballnut Wrote:[quote=Do-double-gg]What are you going on about numb nuts? I have no dog in this fight and neither do you, this is a Paintsville and Fairview thread. All I'm saying is if you get into the comparing scores game you will usually get disappointed. I don't give two shit's what stats Raceland lead us in, the only stat that matters or that anyone cares about is the final score but you go on and keep quoteing all the stats you can to convince yourself that your ram team is better then it is. Everyone and their brother knows we had that game won except our coaches gift wrapped a win for you but believe what you want. Neither the bulldogs nor the rams are playing great football right now, not as good as they should be anyway. For the record I think Paintsville beats both of us right now because they are playing better football right now but I still think Pikeville will have the last laugh in the 1a east.[/QUOTE

You expect me to read that? If your trying to make a comeback in the future you might want to make it readable. Didn't even make any sense from what I could read.
:igiveup: I give you win! LMFAO
I'm hoping to make it up to Raceland tonight to get that hamburger and funnel cake but I might be delivering booze to a wedding rehearsal dinner and sighting in a muzzle loader tonight.:HitWall:
Do-double-gg Wrote:If you use that logic then here is something to think about. My bulldogs had Fairview down 42-0 when coach started putting the JV in. Raceland edged us out in the last few seconds of a game that we should have won but Raceland had the most points when the final whistle blew. Paintsville beat Fairview pretty well also but not as convincing as we did. All that should tell you that Raceland should destroy Fairview and that a Paintsville and Raceland game should be pretty close. The problem is that this logic can get you in trouble more times then not. You never know how two teams are going to match up. Fairview might give Raceland fits in a few spots where Paintsville is alittle stronger or Raceland might beat Fairview worse then either of us. You just never know till two teams line up and play how things will go.

While I agree that you cannot go off of comparing scores to predict outcomes, Paintsville could have easily put up 60 on Fairview had they not laid off in the second half. Don't let that final score fool you. I don't think we should have too much tonight and next week should be a very good football game.
Double G watch out, you are dealing with strength of schedule and analysis experts from every angle
BigMelon63 Wrote:I'm hoping to make it up to Raceland tonight to get that hamburger and funnel cake but I might be delivering booze to a wedding rehearsal dinner and sighting in a muzzle loader tonight.:HitWall:

If u can't go the game it will be on Kool Hits 105.7, which has a free app on the I phone and it comes in clear as a bell.
TigerBlues Wrote:Double G watch out, you are dealing with strength of schedule and analysis experts from every angle

It is what it is
anotherfootballnut Wrote:It is what it is

It surely is no doubt. Anyway from what I've heard nobody has brought this up yet I don't think but a member of the chain gang from Fairview was ejected for elbowing a Paintsville assistant coach in the back ? Is this for real ?