Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ashland
66.67%
Greenup County
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4A Greenup @ 4A #3 Ashland 10-16
Thoughts? Predictions?
To much Baker. Ashland by 14
Ashland 35-14
Ashland 49
Greenup 13

:popcorn:
Tomkittens 21
Mousketeers 7
If Ashland lets Greenup move the ball like East did early and Greenup can keep Q off the field, they could pull of the unthinkable. With that said...

Ashland 42
Greenup 18
Ashland 21 Greenup County 7
Tomcats make a statement I think. 42-6 Tomcats.
Ashland. 47
Greenup Co 6
Greenups lack of offense keeps their defense on the field way to much and that gives baker way to many chances to run up and down the field .. Ashland 40 greenup 6
Ashland.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
I got a feeling this could be a good game to watch. Then again could just be gas.
Ashland - 37

Greenup County - 13
Greenup will give em hell for a half or so but in the end the "Q" will get loose. Ashland pulls away by a lot in the second half.

Tomcats: 42

Greenup- 16
Mouseketeers with the upset over the putty tats
Remember 1990? So there is some history. Maybe GC coaches pull out the game film on that one.
mightydog Wrote:Remember 1990? So there is some history. Maybe GC coaches pull out the game film on that one.

Oh I remember it. Juan Thomas sat out that game. Baker won't sit out this one. Cats big 49-6!!!
Greenup has to work to hard to score to offset Baker's ability to score at any time from anywhere on the field.
Ashland will ride the Baker train thru this one. Without Baker I could see a possible upset.
Ashland 40-6
Tomcats roll in this one.
DevilWatcher Wrote:Ashland will ride the Baker train thru this one. Without Baker I could see a possible upset.

Without Baker the putty tats would be winless. But, they have him so they are ubdefeated
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Without Baker the putty tats would be winless. But, they have him so they are ubdefeated

Without Baker Ashland Still beats Ironton Russell Boyd East and Rowan for sure. And even Probably Raceland and greenup though I Agree those would be closer. Baker is Good But there are other kids on this team.
Baker, unlike most of their other recruitment endeavors in football and particularly in basketball, was one that has paid big dividends. With Baker, they are very good in a weak district. Without Baker, they are another of the district cup cakes.
Tomcat112087 Wrote:Without Baker Ashland Still beats Ironton Russell Boyd East and Rowan for sure. And even Probably Raceland and greenup though I Agree those would be closer. Baker is Good But there are other kids on this team.

Oh Yeah! who are they?
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Oh Yeah! who are they?

Kurtlin Brown and Koulavong Both come to Mind.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Oh Yeah! who are they?
They have talent all over the field. Baker just happens to be one of the best in the state. What is scary for opposing teams and GREAT for Ashland is 2 kids have been sitting out all season but will soon be eligible to play. :biglmao:
T-CATS Wrote:Oh I remember it. Juan Thomas sat out that game. Baker won't sit out this one. Cats big 49-6!!!

I don't remember him sitting
mightydog Wrote:I don't remember him sitting

Sprained ankle sat out against Greenup.
Ashland has two D1 commits.