Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rankings Week Ending 10/10
irishcard16 Wrote:And I never said you were a Corbin fan, I just said you were a fanboy. You have yet to give any evidence that you have any actual football knowledge at all. If I had any bias I wouldn't have dropped Belfry to 5.

You have no knowledge or you would put Corbin in top 10.even voters from the west would vote for them. attempting to insult those that don't agree with you just shows what a :lame: a$$ you are
pjdoug Wrote:You have no knowledge or you would put Corbin in top 10.even voters from the west would vote for them. attempting to insult those that don't agree with you just shows what a :lame: a$$ you are

Okay buddy. Emoji emoji emoji. Pissing match over.
irishcard16 Wrote:Okay buddy. Emoji emoji emoji. Pissing match over.

Have a Great Day!
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Friday night Cal 16 DeSales 0 In a head to head district game and CAL's strength of schedule is superior and both are now 5-2. So the polls roll out and DeSales is ranked higher, no matter 4 points or 400 they are higher and I am looking for some logic as to why.
The bolded in each quote I do not agree with. There is no logic I can see that would find DeSales ranked ahead of CAL.
Surely someone who voted can so some splainin :insane:
After all the handwringing that's gone on over the past couple days over CAL/DeSales, I pulled out my list where I voted because I frankly am very busy and forgot how I had everyone ranked. The result is that I had CAL ranked 6th, which is why they are below DeSales if you look at the points. Totally my fault because when I wrote that, I was looking at where I had them ranked BEFORE they beat DeSales, and for some odd reason carried it over instead of moving them up.

Result? Bash me, blame me, do whatever. It was a simple mistake from trying to get these all in on time, with a busy family and work schedule. I will try to do better next week.
PHSForever Wrote:After all the handwringing that's gone on over the past couple days over CAL/DeSales, I pulled out my list where I voted because I frankly am very busy and forgot how I had everyone ranked. The result is that I had CAL ranked 6th, which is why they are below DeSales if you look at the points. Totally my fault because when I wrote that, I was looking at where I had them ranked BEFORE they beat DeSales, and for some odd reason carried it over instead of moving them up.

Result? Bash me, blame me, do whatever. It was a simple mistake from trying to get these all in on time, with a busy family and work schedule. I will try to do better next week.

Thanks, that explains what happened. It is often a tough job to do with all of the demands that go with family and work.
If a open ended discussion in a private thread could be setup on a Sunday say evening where all voting members could spend say 30 minutes in discussion I think that a lot could get accomplished but that takes time out of already busy schedules. Just a thought. Generally, this poll is pretty good already that just might be a way of making it even better
irishcard16 Wrote:Based on what? I have no relationship with anyone from Corbin, good or bad. What Corbin does or doesn't do in football does not affect my life in any way. Please give me the evidence that puts Corbin in the top 10. (Any higher than 10th.) You on the other hand are the one who continuously gets on here being a fanboy looking for attention any way you can get it. As a matter of fact I dropped Belfry to 5th after getting beat by the #1 team in the state of WV (regardless of class) and beating Lawrence co but not being impressive in doing so. This post by you shows what a truly idiotic moron that you really are thanks for further evidence as to why everyone on this board despises you.

Not true!!!
jetpilot Wrote:Not true!!!

Well I'm glad some people enjoy someone who provides absolutely nothing beneficial to any thread or conversation on here. Sorry for lumping everyone into that I will rephrase it. THAT I DESPISE!
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:If a open ended discussion in a private thread could be setup on a Sunday say evening where all voting members could spend say 30 minutes in discussion I think that a lot could get accomplished but that takes time out of already busy schedules. Just a thought. Generally, this poll is pretty good already that just might be a way of making it even better

I think that is a great idea.
irishcard16 Wrote:Well I'm glad some people enjoy someone who provides absolutely nothing beneficial to any thread or conversation on here. Sorry for lumping everyone into that I will rephrase it. THAT I DESPISE!

When I get paid to entertain delusional people such as yourself, your opinion will matter to me and I will care what you think.
So nice to have an ignore list. No longer have to see the junk that some people put on here.
irishcard16 Wrote:Well I'm glad some people enjoy someone who provides absolutely nothing beneficial to any thread or conversation on here. Sorry for lumping everyone into that I will rephrase it. THAT I DESPISE!
I'm going to say at least half of the people on here provide nothing beneficial to threads, but at least with PJ he makes things interesting and honestly some threads he has his serious moments and some he's making it funny. I can see where some don't like what he does but I guess it's an individual preference. Me, I enjoy it Confusednicker: but everyone is entitled to their opinion. lol
irishcard16 Wrote:So nice to have an ignore list. No longer have to see the junk that some people put on here.

You lied and said you ignored me long ago and claim I post nothing interesting yet you take me off ignore to read it? You must love what I have to say.
PJ you should find a way to get paid for trolling Confusednicker: you would be the Bill Gates of the trolling world if so. haha
Demarcus ware Wrote:I'm going to say at least half of the people on here provide nothing beneficial to threads, but at least with PJ he makes things interesting and honestly some threads he has his serious moments and some he's making it funny. I can see where some don't like what he does but I guess it's an individual preference. Me, I enjoy it Confusednicker: but everyone is entitled to their opinion. lol

some people have a sense of humor and some dont. some want to attack you if you dont agree with everything they say.I dont take this seriously.sports is all about trash talk and none of us on here work for ESPN.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Imo, its simple. In the previous alignment, the only team to truly challenge Mayfield year in and out on a consistent basis is Beechwood. Paintsville doesnt have a loss, but havent had a win over anybody that imo solidifies them a number 1 ranking. If Raceland were undefeated, beating Ashland and Valley, imo, it would make an argument. Had Paintsville shut out Bourbon or held then to less than 2 TDs, that would, imo give them the number one spot. No one in the top 10 has an eye popping win. If Paintsville can win the district, they will get my vote for the number 1 spot, or if Beechwood would somehow take another loss (New Cath being the only viable option for that). Until then, Beechwood is number 1 in my eyes, they lossed to a team that would probably beat any of the other 1A contenders by just as much if not more.

That's not really true...Beechwood played Mayfield 5 of the last 6 years and Mayfield dominated them in 3 of those and would have in the year that Frankfort knocked them off.. In 2 of the games, they were good games and in another the score was closer than the game was.. In those same 6 years, Mayfield lost 2 of those and won a 3rd in overtime vs the east rep.. While the other 3 were lopsided wins, it's not like Beechwood fared any better than the teams from the east. In fact, just the opposite is true.. Now, history tells us that NKy FB is typically stronger than FB in the east.. While this is true to a degree, 2 or 3 teams have all the titles and in the east, its more spread out..