Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland @ East Carter updates
East with an 18 play 11+ minute drive on opening drive then a short FG.

Ashland loses 8 on an endaround, followed with an 88 yard Quinton Baker TD. Missed PAT. Score 6-3 after 1st quarter.
East goes 3 & out with a holding penalty, but Ashland muffs punt.

East misses a 43 yard FG.

Ashland 2 plays and a 73 yard Baker TD. Conversion fails. 12-3 Tomcats.
East TD run, key play a deep pass and run. Blocked PAT, 12-9 Ashland.
Long Ashland drive finished off with a Baker 25 yd TD, PAT. 19-9 Tomcats, 50 sec remain in half. Baker over 200 yards, 3 TD.
Ashland forces a punt under 15 seconds, but doesn't score. 19-9 at half, Tomcats to receive starting second half.
Baker Baker the touchdown maker.
East assessed a 5 yard delay of game penalty due to a very prolonged homecoming court announcement. Baker with a good return of the kick, then a 53 yard TD. 26-9 Ashland.

Q grew wings and flew over some Raider on this one. Cannot wait to see film...
Ashland scores on a 12 yard pass Tate Dowdy to Ryan Khoulavong. Key play 41 yard keeper by Dowdy. Bad snap on a 40 yard PAT, 32-9 Ashland.
Backup FR QB Braxton Ratliff with 19 yd TD pass to Cody Thompson. PAT makes it 39-9, Raiders take over 1:34 left in 3rd.
Ashland 80 yard TD run by JR Kurtlen Brown. PAT, 46-9 Tomcats. 6:39 remaining.
East scores vs Ashland freshmen, two point conversion fails. Final score 46-15.
Ashland rolling towards the Eagles.
AshlandDad Wrote:East assessed a 5 yard delay of game penalty due to a very prolonged homecoming court announcement. Baker with a good return of the kick, then a 53 yard TD. 26-9 Ashland.

Q grew wings and flew over some Raider on this one. Cannot wait to see film...

The whole crowd was stunned at what they had just witnessed. I think the refs were too because it should have been a penalty. I talked to a chain crew member after the game he said it was the greatest high school play he had ever seen.
T-CATS Wrote:The whole crowd was stunned at what they had just witnessed. I think the refs were too because it should have been a penalty. I talked to a chain crew member after the game he said it was the greatest high school play he had ever seen.

The ONLY thing that matters is what Dicky thought of it. It's not possible for it to be the greatest play ever, until Dicky says it's so!!

Hmm, just thought of something. Just how many great plays could a middle schooler have ever seen to begin with?:popcorn:
Bob Seger Wrote:The ONLY thing that matters is what Dicky thought of it. It's not possible for it to be the greatest play ever, until Dicky says it's so!!

Hmm, just thought of something. Just how many great plays could a middle schooler have ever seen to begin with?:popcorn:

I Don't Know? Why don't you tell us how many great plays you've seen Bobby.
Tomcat112087 Wrote:I Don't Know? Why don't you tell us how many great plays you've seen Bobby.

One would assume not many, seems it rarely ventures from the lonely confines of its parents basement. Which of course I'm confident the walls are covered in bad cats pictures and posts from long ago
Bob Seger Wrote:The ONLY thing that matters is what Dicky thought of it. It's not possible for it to be the greatest play ever, until Dicky says it's so!! Hmm, just thought of something. Just how many great plays could a middle schooler have ever seen to begin with?:

Fail.
T-CATS Wrote:The whole crowd was stunned at what they had just witnessed. I think the refs were too because it should have been a penalty.

They finally got some video up - not the best angle but he hurdled the kid and then some. Should've been a penalty, but I'll take it.

Video from MaxPreps, play is the last one in the video package (option right)
AshlandDad Wrote:They finally got some video up - not the best angle but he hurdled the kid and then some. Should've been a penalty, but I'll take it.

Thanks for finding the link AD...what a great year this young man is having. So glad he is a Tomcat.
Tomcat112087 Wrote:I Don't Know? Why don't you tell us how many great plays you've seen Bobby.

Ah come on, NotsoBAD112976543879, you know as well as I do that there has been enough big plays by Johnson Central players solely against ASH-land alone to fill up a seasons highlight tape. Oh I forgot you probably didn't see them all did you? word is you had already went home with your little bobbed tail between you legs after the 1st quarter, for what, about 13 straight years now?:biggrin:

Hurts like the dickens , don't it?
Painter Wrote:Fail.

Nah, you know it didn't.:Thumbs:
Elm street Wrote:One would assume not many, seems it rarely ventures from the lonely confines of its parents basement. Which of course I'm confident the walls are covered in bad cats pictures and posts from long ago

Uh, I'm still here, he's not!!

As least that's what he keeps posting.Confusednicker:
Bob Seger Wrote:Ah come on, NotsoBAD112976543879, you know as well as I do that there has been enough big plays by Johnson Central players solely against ASH-land alone to fill up a seasons highlight tape. Oh I forgot you probably didn't see them all did you? word is you had already went home with your little bobbed tail between you legs after the 1st quarter, for what, about 13 straight years now?:biggrin:

Hurts like the dickens , don't it?
Become so stricken with grief dementia has set in. Thinking everyone is Badcat. You truly are sad and lonely. But it's ok my Sweet little Bobby. I'm here for you
Tomcat112087 Wrote:Become so stricken with grief dementia has set in. Thinking everyone is Badcat. You truly are sad and lonely. But it's ok my Sweet little Bobby. I'm here for you

Lol, NsB, just like always, divert the attention away from the real meat of the story.

1 legit win in 13 years and still trash talkin. Let's talk about all those JC butt kickins. Wanna?

I know, I know, it just hurts too bad. Don't it?

:popcorn:
Bob Seger Wrote:Lol, NsB, just like always, divert the attention away from the real meat of the story.

1 legit win in 13 years and still trash talkin. Let's talk about all those JC butt kickins. Wanna?

I know, I know, it just hurts too bad. Don't it?
'

:popcorn:
No not really The JC kids always represent themselves with class and play the right way. Your behavior is actually quite embarrassing to them honestly. But that's ok Bob we will set you on the right path in no time.
Johnson Central has Rowan County and Ashland has Greenup County left before they clash at Ashland. Since all district teams, other than Johnson Central and Ashland, are lower level cup cakes, both should be undefeated a week from Friday. Ashland may have a slight edge since they are playing at home. If Bobby Kouns dons a whistle, the advantage increases. It will be interesting in any case particularly since the other side of the region appears sadly very weak and the winner will have a good advantage going into the playoffs. Since Johnson County is much more conservative in its voting habits than is Ashland, I'll root for Johnson Central. That reason is as good as any.
Close this Thread.............
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Bob Seger Wrote:Uh, I'm still here, he's not!!

As least that's what he keeps

posting.Confusednicker:
Your still talking about him. He hasn't mentioned you at all
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Close this Thread.............
I Gonna hand to you pulp. You are one of the classy people from JC. You may not have anything good to say about Ashland but at least you no when to quit.
And your not a keyboard hero that hides behind a screen name. Your old buddy bob could learn a lot from you. You should take him under your wing and help him grow up to be a man.
Lol....ah it's a good day!