Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie County 30 Prestonsburg 20
Final.

Great effort by both teams!!
Leslie picks up a district title with this don't they?

When was there last?
Thank you Granny Bear :roses:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Leslie picks up a district title with this don't they?

When was there last?

Still haveto beat Shelby Valley at Shelby Valley :Cheerlead
It's time for Pburg to find another coach.
Congrats to the Eagles!!
Congrats Eagles.
Leslie has actually had two district titles since the Tim Couch days.
One in 2005/06 and another in 2011/12, if I am correct.

Looks like my prediction of Whitaker coming up big was right.

What happened BDSY and Gator95? Did it happen to be refs this time too.

Congrats to both teams. These young men gave it all tonight. On both sides; Blackcats and Eagles. Didn't see quit in anyone. That is what high school football is all about.

That being said, savor it tonight Leslie. Preparation for the Wildcats starts tomorrow. Onward Leslie.
Ballbuster Wrote:It's time for Pburg to find another coach.

Fitting username you have...

:eyeroll:
Thanks joe. I played at pburg and I think his time it up my friend.
Does Pburg have any other play on 3rd and short or 4th and short other than line up in the gun and hand it to Frasure???? At what point of the season does Derossett realize everyone ,including the blind hobo on the street, knows it's coming? Thought coaches got smarter with age?? What a moron and I'm not even a Pburg follower.
Great game played by both teams. Pburg might surprise a few come playoff time. I wouldn't count them out. The edge Leslie has against anyone is they just play so many people. They had Pburg exhausted by the 3rd quater. With that being said the game was called awful but Leslie came out with a W. Now time to finally shut up Gator95 and add us another District title to the program!!! Great defenseive effort by the Eagles also!
4ever witness Wrote:Great game played by both teams. Pburg might surprise a few come playoff time. I wouldn't count them out. The edge Leslie has against anyone is they just play so many people. They had Pburg exhausted by the 3rd quater. With that being said the game was called awful but Leslie came out with a W. Now time to finally shut up Gator95 and add us another District title to the program!!! Great defenseive effort by the Eagles also!

Shelby Valley is waiting for you ... Big time game !!! See you on Robinson Creek
Eagles will be there.
Fire Derossett....now.
E's Army Wrote:Eagles will be there.

Hope too see both side of the stands filled ... Big District game .. This is going to be a dandy !!!
Not going to happen gator
Valley will be ready!
Gator95 Wrote:Fire Derossett....now.

P'Burg will be back on top starting next year. Coach is secure.
funny
new o Wrote:Valley will be ready!

Let's hope so cause will be a tough game, proably will be decided by one score
How come P-burg doesn't use the I-form..
go eagles
Great Win Eagles. Shout out to my Cousin Brent Collins ( Asst. Coach)
Do you have a cousin at every school like 64SUR?
64SUR doesn't have a cousin playing at every school!! Some of his cousins are coaches!!

Confusednicker:
StarLord Wrote:Leslie has actually had two district titles since the Tim Couch days.
One in 2005/06 and another in 2011/12, if I am correct.

Looks like my prediction of Whitaker coming up big was right.

What happened BDSY and Gator95? Did it happen to be refs this time too.

Congrats to both teams. These young men gave it all tonight. On both sides; Blackcats and Eagles. Didn't see quit in anyone. That is what high school football is all about.

That being said, savor it tonight Leslie. Preparation for the Wildcats starts tomorrow. Onward Leslie.
No, it didn't happen to be the refs, it happened to be Derossett being so stupid he gave you the win lol. 20-6 Pburg late in the 3rd quarter? Cmon buddy.. Whitaker was like 3-15 in the 3rd quarter with an interception or something like that. Pburg ate Leslie's offensive line up all night long. Which I am very excited about, Shelby Valley's line backers will have a field day if they play that badly friday night.

Also, I said Leslie County was gonna win this game moron. Not suprised at all by the outcome. I am suprised, however, that Derossett hasn't been fired yet this morning. Congrats on the win.
Caught the last quarter on the computer and looked like Prestonsburg was just worn down. Leslie County looked to have a lot more energy coming off the ball. Whitaker took the game over late and showed why he is considered one of the best players in the area.
Name calling? Ultimate sign of ignorance. Pretty tough on the keyboard are you?

Leslie won the game, and anyone with eyes know that it had a lot to do with Whitaker.

Can't even give Leslie credit for making adjustments and kids continuing to battle. Has Leslie ever won a game? Or is it always some other circumstance giving them the win? Refs, other coaches, hell probably even UFO's.

Again. Great effort by both teams. Leslie won, PBurg lost. Coaching had a lot to do with it but it is ignorant to say Leslie only won because of DeRossett. Leslie adjusted to no safety over top and man coverage on the outside. You were probably too busy blaming DeRossett to realize the other team was makin adjustments.

Blame seems to be a big part of your MO. That must be a miserable life when something is always someone else's fault.
Kevin Whitaker passed for 195 yards and two touchdowns while rushing for 107 yards on 13 carries and another TD. Lucas Vance caught two Whitaker passes for touchdowns. Seth Melton had two receptions for 64 yards and Taten Smith caught two passes for 41 yards.Leslie just had a well balanced attack and both teams gave 110 percent.To overcome a 20-6 deficit and win 30-20 is very impressive.