Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay County @ Knox Central 10/2
Knox 58 Clay 16
Panthers 56-14
Knox 42 to 6
States top game this Friday. Im going to have to make the long trip from Harrodsburg for this one.
Knox 45 Clay 0
Knox by 5 tds
jim rome Wrote:States top game this Friday. Im going to have to make the long trip from Harrodsburg for this one.
Excellent! I was not aware the short bus made such long trips. But we will be happy to host you.
True or False? This game has been moved to Union College and is to start at 8:00 PM.
I haven't heard if its been moved but I will try to find out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
jim rome Wrote:States top game this Friday. Im going to have to make the long trip from Harrodsburg for this one.

it also features a fan that is the state's leading onion sack blower upper.:biglmao:
Football1 Wrote:Excellent! I was not aware the short bus made such long trips. But we will be happy to host you.

:thatsfunn
SKINNYPIG Wrote:True or False? This game has been moved to Union College and is to start at 8:00 PM.

100% true moved to Union start time 8pm. Not heard the reason though but would say the rain and not messing the field up
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
panther nation Wrote:100% true moved to Union start time 8pm. Not heard the reason though but would say the rain and not messing the field up

You're probably right.
Yes. Been raining for days with no sign of letting up. The game would be an ugly mud bowl that destroys the field. Plus, a game like this provides great exposure for Union College - who has amazing facilities for a small college. Turf field handles the rain.
Knox is getting healthier each week and are working on playing more linemen to keep them fresher at the end of the game. The O Line has been opening up some gapping holes for Arthur and Carton the last couple of games. On a rainy night like tonight, that will make a huge difference. Knox 38 Clay 13

Somebody buy Jim Rome a hot dog
back to back cupcakes for knox. they win going away like last week