Poll: #1 Paintsville vs Bourbon County
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Paintsville
52.38%
Bourbon County
47.62%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#2 Paintsville vs Bourbon County 9/25
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Woukd u two get a room or start a Apple Bowl Has Been Statements thread?lol...back to topic. I heard Paintsville was banged up. Anyone have major issues?

lol...We all figured you already knew the answers and how it happened step by step, seeing that you are the consummate expert on everything else that gets talked about on here....How's things going in the Middle East today Scotty? Anybody farted over there this morning?...And how long will they be out due to a strained blow hole? Care to give us your analysis and the play by play on that dire situation.

Now come back with another smart comment about the Apple Bowl!! :biggrin:
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:How do you get ranked #1 When your opponents combined records so far is 7-20? When is the middle school part of the schedule over?

I agree that their schedule has been weak. But, In there defense, in the preseason, 4 of their first 6 games were against teams that were preseason Top 10 in their respective classes. Two of which were top 5/6 in Pikeville and Frankfort. But, Ridgeview(VA) isnt what they were a year ago, Williamsburg has really struggled thus far and Frankfort has destroyed by injuries. So its been a weaker scheduke than they anticipated.
BigMelon63 Wrote:Plunder are you serious. I feel sad for you.

Finally "BigMelonHead" has came around to my side. Old Ball Coach both of us feel sad for you.

Bourbon County 45
Paintsville 14

Injury it seems had started and will heavily influence this game.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:How do you get ranked #1 When your opponents combined records so far is 7-20? When is the middle school part of the schedule over?

"Because we're the meanest the biggest and badest? team up and down this region ! I guarantee ya that ! Confusednicker:

Best interview I've ever seen a high school kid do. Idk Ram but a lot of football left to play
I hope Paintsville High School releases an official apology about their football schedule and state the school wishes they would have lost some of those games to keep all the scheduling geniuses and strength of schedule experts away from these ridiculous posts.
Good luck to Coach Chirico and the Tigers!!!

Paintsville 35
Bourbon 32
BigMelon63 Wrote:Troll somewhere else. You will get yours October 23rd!! We are #2 according to BGR.

I personally think what you have in store for us is the same thing they came with last year. NOTHING
[attachment=o3232]
Brand new year. Brand new result!
" You can't rest on last years laurels"
Walter J Brugh 1978
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:I personally think what you have in store for us is the same thing they came with last year. NOTHING

Got to point it out, that was a good post :hilarious:p
The Tiggers will be blue
TigerBlues Wrote:"Because we're the meanest the biggest and badest? team up and down this region ! I guarantee ya that ! Confusednicker:

Best interview I've ever seen a high school kid do. Idk Ram but a lot of football left to play

:biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao:
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:The Tiggers will be blue

Good luck tonight Ram, hope you guys play well . See ya in a few weeks
TigerBlues Wrote:Good luck tonight Ram, hope you guys play well . See ya in a few weeks

bY GOD!!! HOW BIG A BOY ARE YA! I'm NOT HARD TO FIND! i'LL BE WEARING ORANGE!:ChairHit:
Bob Seger Wrote:lol...We all figured you already knew the answers and how it happened step by step, seeing that you are the consummate expert on everything else that gets talked about on here....How's things going in the Middle East today Scotty? Anybody farted over there this morning?...And how long will they be out due to a strained blow hole? Care to give us your analysis and the play by play on that dire situation.

Now come back with another smart comment about the Apple Bowl!! :biggrin:

I will respond to this for you. I usually dont get into the back and forth, but I will give you this much so you can keep "trollin, trollin, trollin down the rivals"...

I am no expert about anything. I have my opinions, as everyone on here does. I take pride in the fact that I can get on here and not piss and moan, go back and forth with pathological bull crap, and simply try to talk about football, that pertains to the threads I post on. Guys like you on the other hand, seem to have no desire to do anything but ruffle feathers, argue, and babble on about things that have nothing to do with the topics of discussion. It is seemingly your soul purpose, to disrupt the threads with nonsense. But hey, if thats "your parogative"...go ahead Bobby Brown, have at it. Carry on.

Back to the topic at hand, good luck to the Tigers, always been a fan of Kash Money Daniel, pure football player at its best. Show me somethin tonight and take down a shot of Bourbon!!
Update New Information Cash Playing

Bourbon County 35
Painsville 21

Cash worth 14 Points himself
^^^i agree. If Paintsville can shorten the game for BC they can win, but they havent really faced a seasoned QB yet. This game should tell us alot about the Tigers.
They haven't faced anything or anybody yet.
Man, this stuff is getting good now . Paintsville please apologize for your schedule !
I guess Pikeville has now become a nobody. Just like Raceland.:flame:
Kash is spelled with a K. Oh sorry he lives in the county. I guess he should have went Johnson Central.
Three and a half hours till gametime!!!!
Go Tigers!!!!
Go Golden Eagles!!!
BigMelon63 Wrote:I guess Pikeville has now become a nobody. Just like Raceland.:flame:
Kash is spelled with a K. Oh sorry he lives in the county. I guess he should have went Johnson Central.

In your pervious post your proved that you are a lier and a dumb ass, I guess we can ass SMART ASS to the list. Keep up the good work and you my be qualified to move to LC.
Eagle84 Wrote:In your pervious post your proved that you are a lier and a dumb ass, I guess we can ass SMART ASS to the list. Keep up the good work and you my be qualified to move to LC.

Eagle 84 is mad for sure at big melons :yikes: doesn't look like he's buying beer down there tonight TongueirateSho
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:I will respond to this for you. I usually dont get into the back and forth, but I will give you this much so you can keep "trollin, trollin, trollin down the rivals"...

I am no expert about anything. I have my opinions, as everyone on here does. I take pride in the fact that I can get on here and not piss and moan, go back and forth with pathological bull crap, and simply try to talk about football, that pertains to the threads I post on. Guys like you on the other hand, seem to have no desire to do anything but ruffle feathers, argue, and babble on about things that have nothing to do with the topics of discussion. It is seemingly your soul purpose, to disrupt the threads with nonsense. But hey, if thats "your parogative"...go ahead Bobby Brown, have at it. Carry on.

Back to the topic at hand, good luck to the Tigers, always been a fan of Kash Money Daniel, pure football player at its best. Show me somethin tonight and take down a shot of Bourbon!!
Well for one thing there Bob Costas, I was really just kidding around to begin with, even though you are the one that took the pot shot... but no matter, I'm over the hurt, especially since I now have your official blessing to carry on. Means a lot.r
Thanks pal...:notworthy

And by the way, pretty neat how you threw the CCR stuff in there. Makes me want to dig the 'ole bell bottoms back out again. You're one groovy dude , for sure.
Halftime Paintsville leads 36-21
Tigers take over on downs. Luke Trimble scores his 4th TD of the night on their first play of the second half. Tigers lead 43-21
Touchdown Kash Daniel XP no good. 49-21 Tigers. Nearing the end of the 3rd.
Paintsville is showing they are favorite in east
Jesus. Bourbon County must have imbibing themselves.
Also nothing would make me happier than resuming the Apple Bowl and reminding the kids who keep going across the creek why they shouldn't.