Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark @ McCreary Central
What's is everyone's take on this game ?:popcorn:
McCreary Central....
The long bus ride gets to the Cardinals
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Hope sc get a win don't know anything about McCreary hopefully JD Goble can fix the school mess the new coach has got a lot of rebuilding to need to bring in new assistant coaches get all the dads off the sidelines and take over youth league
Raiders win another by 10.
I'm going with Sheldon Clark in this one by 2 TDs.
A very long bus ride for sure. McCreary you guys better be ready I don't see an easy game here. :popcorn:

McCreary County Central 21
Sheldon Clark 20
LCDOG 87 Wrote:Hope sc get a win don't know anything about McCreary hopefully JD Goble can fix the school mess the new coach has got a lot of rebuilding to need to bring in new assistant coaches get all the dads off the sidelines and take over youth league
Who's the dads on the sidelines?
Mccreary by 12
Mccreary 34 to 20
McCreary is improved, but you have to crawl before you can walk. SC 28 McCreary 6
Wouldn't surprise me if SC lost
Sheldon Clark - 44

McCreary Central - 20
I've got a hundred dollars. I'll give anybody on this site McCreary and 20 points.
I think this will be a tight game. McCreary could pull this out.
That's a long haul. Sheldon Clarks situation might have been the toughest in KY. Hopefully the people keep supporting. Harless is a tough kid if they give him some room to run.
Bigcat Wrote:That's a long haul. Sheldon Clarks situation might have been the toughest in KY. Hopefully the people keep supporting. Harless is a tough kid if they give him some room to run.

McCreary Central has a pretty good back in Soph. Brandon Troxell he had 270 yds rushing last Friday with 5 TD'S. Might come down to the Big Guys in trenches. On film it looks like both have some very big kids up front. Go Raiders !!!!:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
JD Damron son is in middle school duke godle unless he quit when Jordan quit and Kevin Gluaze
I'll go with the Raiders by a touchdown at home.
LCDOG 87 Wrote:JD Damron son is in middle school duke godle unless he quit when Jordan quit and Kevin Gluaze

So, there isn't any coaches that have a kid on the team. Duke Goble used to film
Games but his some quit.JD Damron's son doesn't even play football. And Kevin Guaze is a trainer not a coach. Get a clue!!
Taking the Cardinals 28-14. Go Cards!
Sheldon Clark rolls.
:dudecomeon:
Real Badman Wrote:Sheldon Clark rolls.
Sorry but I wont be able to attend the moderators meeting tonight. Coach Russell at Knox Central wanted me to give a motivational speech to the players at todays practice:betterthanexpected:
Go Raiders
Sheldon Clark
Looks like a banged up SC team rolled into McCreary Central and rolled the Raiders around. Long bus ride wasn't enough to smoke the Cardinals off the Raiders. Looks like some of those dads are getting some things done.
SC 49 MC 18
Congrats to Cardinals
My point is this on the dad's when their kid quits or graduates they quit like George and Steve quit when chase did and JD will when his boy graduates in 4 1/2 year don't take it wrong I love to the cards win more but that was the last one of the year they may get a win pcc the dad coach their kid quit that not good for a schools football program
LCDOG 87 Wrote:My point is this on the dad's when their kid quits or graduates they quit like George and Steve quit when chase did and JD will when his boy graduates in 4 1/2 year don't take it wrong I love to the cards win more but that was the last one of the year they may get a win pcc the dad coach their kid quit that not good for a schools football program
Again... There isn't a coach on the staff that has a son playing. JD's son doesn't even play on the middle school team so why would be quit in 4 1/2 years, especially when he has another young son coming up. Channing Smith doesn't have any kids. John Horn has a young daughter. Anyway, I understand what you are saying. I think this SC team is improving. Last win of the year?? I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled out one or two to end the season.
JD son played in youth league though he would be playing middle school your team had 2 dad quit this year that not good for the team