Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County @ North Laurel 9/24
Thoughts and Predictions. :popcorn: Thursday Night Football :Cheerlead
Jaguars by 14.
Jaguars by 3 touchdowns.
May have to slide over and see if the bears, have improved enough to make this a good game. Bears Surprise the Jags, hang tough but come up just short of victory.
North Laurel 28 Harlan Co 14
It's a new season now with District play starting, basically were all back to 0-0! The Jags in the past always played Coach Larkey's Bears well but never got over the hump. New coach, new district, 4 years latter & Jags are now a different team as well. This will be a physical smash mouth game, no room for the faint of heart! I think the Jags win by 2 td's.

Granny Bear, I want to personally invite you and the Black Bear Nation to the Jungle. I always enjoy reading your post. I have several customers in Harlan Co and they are fine folks, even Bear Claw!! LOL!! Your always doing it the right way and no trolling!! All I know is Haters are going to Hate!! Go JAGS!!
North Laurel
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
TouchdownJaguars Wrote:It's a new season now with District play starting, basically were all back to 0-0! The Jags in the past always played Coach Larkey's Bears well but never got over the hump. New coach, new district, 4 years latter & Jags are now a different team as well. This will be a physical smash mouth game, no room for the faint of heart! I think the Jags win by 2 td's.

Granny Bear, I want to personally invite you and the Black Bear Nation to the Jungle. I always enjoy reading your post. I have several customers in Harlan Co and they are fine folks, even Bear Claw!! LOL!! Your always doing it the right way and no trolling!! All I know is Haters are going to Hate!! Go JAGS!!

Well thank you so much!! You know, the first time I ever visited your football stadium, I just thought it was breath taking with all the mountains around. I feel very blessed and grateful that Coal Miner's Stadium has very similar surroundings.

I too have several clients in the London area although none are as colorful as Bear Claw!! Smile
Harlan County is soft as Cottonelle
I love Harlan - lots of family connection there! Going with the Jags, in this game, but want Harlan Black Bears to bring it!! Good luck both teams!!
killbilly usmc Wrote:Harlan County is soft as Cottonelle

[Image: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/image...zRMVuMk8CQ]

Confusednicker:
North Laurel wins in a close one and high scoring game.....I think :Cheerlead

North Laurel 49
Harlan County 35
North Laurel 30
Harlan Co 12
Black Bears 42-28
killbilly usmc Wrote:Harlan County is soft as Cottonelle

:biglmao:
Granny Bear Wrote:[Image: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/image...zRMVuMk8CQ]

Confusednicker:

^ good one Confusednicker:
Mrs. Bear, you are quite the 'Football Granny', I have loved following you on BGR, always the 'Lady'! Hate going against your 'Boys', but I believe the Jags have this one by 3 TD's. May both teams play to the best of their ability - hoping for an injury free game!
Tight End Wrote:Mrs. Bear, you are quite the 'Football Granny', I have loved following you on BGR, always the 'Lady'! Hate going against your 'Boys', but I believe the Jags have this one by 3 TD's. May both teams play to the best of their ability - hoping for an injury free game!
Lady and Granny Bear in the same sentence? There's something you don't hear everyday Confusednicker:
Demarcus ware Wrote:Lady and Granny Bear in the same sentence? There's something you don't hear everyday Confusednicker:

Confusednicker:
Demarcus and PJ are jealous because nobody called them "lady"!!!

Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:Demarcus and PJ are jealous because nobody called them "lady"!!!

Confusednicker:

Good one, Granny!!! :thatsfunn
North wins a very physical game. North is just better.
North Laurel - 35

Harlan County - 23
Pulling for harlan county
Yes!!! Thursday night game. I want to see a 200yd rushing game from Steven Nelson. :Cheerlead
Tight End Wrote:Mrs. Bear, you are quite the 'Football Granny', I have loved following you on BGR, always the 'Lady'! Hate going against your 'Boys', but I believe the Jags have this one by 3 TD's. May both teams play to the best of their ability - hoping for an injury free game!

Well said.
Granny Bear Wrote:Well thank you so much!! You know, the first time I ever visited your football stadium, I just thought it was breath taking with all the mountains around. I feel very blessed and grateful that Coal Miner's Stadium has very similar surroundings.

I too have several clients in the London area although none are as colorful as Bear Claw!! Smile

Where did you see mountains?Smile
I really don't think it will be a close game.

North by 3 TD's plus.

Emergency room afternoon.
Granny Bear Wrote:Demarcus and PJ are jealous because nobody called them "lady"!!!

Confusednicker:

:okay:
64SUR Wrote:Yes!!! Thursday night game. I want to see a 200yd rushing game from Steven Nelson. :Cheerlead

I want to see you fall off the bandwagon and get trampled on the sideline :biglmao: