Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 34 Pikeville 8
Crossbones Wrote:Thanks for the grammar lesson. Maybe you should ask for a moderator job. :eyeroll: I thought this was a football forum and not a classroom. I know, I'll ask QQ to start a spelling bee forum and you can be over that. On this forum we will talk about football and you can stay in your forum and give lessons.:lame:

Should that be moderators?

Just playing.
Crossbones Wrote:And for the record. The definition of "done".Full Definition
1 :arrived at or brought to an end
2 :doomed to failure, defeat, or death
So, when I'm done bending over you can kiss my ass. See, I even used it in a sentence.

It is the wrong verb tense in this instance. You need a helping verb if you are going to use it.
So, when I'm done bending over you can kiss my ass. See, I even used it in a sentence.

Confusednicker:

You're missing a comma in the above sentence.
I left it out on purpose, just for the spelling bee forum members to give them something to talk about. Considering they don't know about football.
Crossbones Wrote:I left it out on purpose, just for the spelling bee forum members to give them something to talk about. Considering they don't know about football.

Got to give them something to talk about.
Westside Wrote:It is the wrong verb tense in this instance. You need a helping verb if you are going to use it.

Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:1A is wide-open in the east this year. :poker face:

as is your choice of teams Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:win some lose some.. I am like the movies wagon train 1A Williamsburg 2A Leslie County 3A Corbin 4A Knox Central 5A north Laurel 6A Ryle...Six wagons trying to go west. Confusednicker:

going south .
Westside Wrote:For the record, you could have divided the above highlighted portion of your post into two separate sentences.
You forgot to correct the query/question mark :hilarious:
Blue/Red Wrote:Way to stay on top of everyone's grammer. You get a gold star

grammar:biggrin:
pjdoug Wrote:You forgot to correct the query/question mark :hilarious:

You have to take baby steps with these Belfry folk.
Westside Wrote:You have to take baby steps with these Belfry folk.

that will stir them up Confusednicker:
I'd worry more about stirring up Whitley Counties football team than Belfry fans. Cause they sure need it.Confusedhh:Confusednicker: you can join the spelling bee forum, seeing how you are a one liner. And if it wasn't for the smilies you probably couldn't even make a post.Confusednicker:Confusednicker::biglmao::biggrin::hilarious:TongueirateSho
Solid discussion of the game in here.
Crossbones Wrote:I'd worry more about stirring up Whitley Counties football team than Belfry fans. Cause they sure need it.Confusedhh:Confusednicker: you can join the spelling bee forum, seeing how you are a one liner. And if it wasn't for the smilies you probably couldn't even make a post.Confusednicker:Confusednicker::biglmao::biggrin::hilarious:TongueirateSho

I've been worried about that for a lot of years.maybe they would improve if they would recruit players from Tennessee.preferably The Knoxville area since it is only an hour away. and practice year around. The problem is obviously lack of cheating :haters:
Essentially all of the 2000's: You may own us in football but our academic team is better!
Pikeville fans in 2010: You may own us in football but our academic team is better!
Pikeville fans in 2011: You may own us in football but our academic team is better!
Pikeville fans in 2012: You may own us in football but our academic team is better!
Pikeville fans in 2013: You may own us in football but our academic team is better!
Pikeville fans in 2014: We beat you in football! We are back! Hail Pikeville!
Pikeville fans in 2015: You may own us in football but our academic team is better!

All has returned to normal I see.
The one liners are for people like you. I would hate to use big words that you can't comprehend.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Essentially all of the 2000's: You may own us in football but our academic team is better!
Pikeville fans in 2010: You may own us in football but our academic team is better!
Pikeville fans in 2011: You may own us in football but our academic team is better!
Pikeville fans in 2012: You may own us in football but our academic team is better!
Pikeville fans in 2013: You may own us in football but our academic team is better!
Pikeville fans in 2014: We beat you in football! We are back! Hail Pikeville!
Pikeville fans in 2015: You may own us in football but our academic team is better!

All has returned to normal I see.
of course their academic team is better than West Virginia's.
And the one that really hurts Pikeville fans...
You own us in football and your soccer teams are better this year than ours!!!
bucslover68 Wrote:And the one that really hurts Pikeville fans...
You own us in football and your soccer teams are better this year than ours!!!

Ouch..

Pikeville is a soccer school after all... that one will cut deep
pjdoug Wrote:The one liners are for people like you. I would hate to use big words that you can't comprehend.
Keep telling yourself that. :biglmao::biglmao:
pjdoug Wrote:I've been worried about that for a lot of years.maybe they would improve if they would recruit players from Tennessee.preferably The Knoxville area since it is only an hour away. and practice year around. The problem is obviously lack of cheating :haters:

No, the problem is the lack of a good football team because they are cupcakes. No one wants to attend a school that can't win at anything and can't type more than one sentence at a time.Confusednicker:Confusednicker:
Crossbones Wrote:Keep telling yourself that. :biglmao::biglmao:

I'm just having fun and trolling along lol:trolldad2:
Crossbones Wrote:No, the problem is the lack of a good football team because they are cupcakes. No one wants to attend a school that can't win at anything and can't type more than one sentence at a time.Confusednicker:Confusednicker:

They are cupcakes because they don't recruit players from bordering counties and states :drooling:
pjdoug Wrote:I'm just having fun and trolling along lol:trolldad2:

I figured I would troll back a little. Slow morning.:biggrin:
Crossbones Wrote:I figured I would troll back a little. Slow morning.:biggrin:

thank you. lol
pjdoug Wrote:They are cupcakes because they don't recruit players from bordering counties and states :drooling:

That's their fault. If you build it they will come.:biggrin::Sad04:
pjdoug Wrote:The one liners are for people like you. I would hate to use big words that you can't comprehend.

Confusednicker: :thatsfunn
Crossbones Wrote:That's their fault. If you build it they will come.:biggrin::Sad04:

I agree 100%. it is frustrating for die-hard fans Smile