Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 41 Sheldon Clark 6
Final. Panthers move to 3-1.

The Angry Red up next in Pond Creek.
Panthers with a nice bounce back win
Congrats Panthers. Now get ready for next week.
way to go panthers.
41-0 at halftime. Pugh and Dials didn't play.
Good win Panthers ! I called the WV State police for a road block and be on the lookout for JP :lame::1::ChairHit:
TigerBlues Wrote:Good win Panthers ! I called the WV State police for a road block and be on the lookout for JP :lame::1::ChairHit:

Belfry is next week!:flame:
Sheldon Clark had an angry giant tonight....
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
My Panthers could have hung 80 on SC if they wanted to. Coach Mac kept it classy as always. Saw some younger kids get time in the 2nd half that didn't look bad at all. #51 Tyler Collins LB is a kid who could step in and contribute in meaningful situations as the season progresses. On to Pond Creek Panthers! Play HARD!!!
You have to wonder why SC is playing teams like Paintsville and Pikeville. They also had Raceland on the schedule this year but bought out the contract and replaced them with McCreary. Schedules like these are a great way to run a program into the ground. Not sure what the person who schedules these games was thinking!!
Nothing to say about this one!! Hope all the players complaining about playing time and others getting the ball got all childish stuff out if there system!!! Can't have that going on if you've got your eye on the big prize!!!
hunter 44 Wrote:Nothing to say about this one!! Hope all the players complaining about playing time and others getting the ball got all childish stuff out if there system!!! Can't have that going on if you've got your eye on the big prize!!!
Don't think I heard too many players complaining about playing time? Mac and staff have been good about rotating people in and out to keep fresh as much as possible and getting the ball into people's hands as much as game situations dictate. Can't imagine who would be complaining about playing time yet. It's early. Hopefully they learn to trust the process and let the team have a good season as they build towards the playoffs. Great game last night for the Panthers, keep it up and good to see the young guys get out there and do a good job too!
Panthers hot to vent some frustrations.
A cupcake before they get smoked by Belfry. It may even be worse than the Paintsville loss.
PHSForever Wrote:Don't think I heard too many players complaining about playing time? Mac and staff have been good about rotating people in and out to keep fresh as much as possible and getting the ball into people's hands as much as game situations dictate. Can't imagine who would be complaining about playing time yet. It's early. Hopefully they learn to trust the process and let the team have a good season as they build towards the playoffs. Great game last night for the Panthers, keep it up and good to see the young guys get out there and do a good job too!
Not complaining as much about playing time as some of the the starters crying about not getting the ball!!! My bad on that part of my comment , but there are several players complaining about not getting the ball!!! They need to all buy in, that is if they want to compete in nov, and I agree with you 100%
Congrats Pikeville.
:Thumbs: