Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caldwell Co. vs. Crittendon Co. 9/11
We have 2 teams that everyone has overlooked but, are having success this year. Who you got and why?
Caldwell County by 7 is my guess.
Caldwell by 35. Look at each team's opponents.
Ghostofjoey Wrote:Caldwell by 35. Look at each team's opponents.

I dont know much about either team.I was just making an uneducated guess Smile
Caldwell by 24.
Like to see 1A Crittenden pulled off upset this week but I don't see it from the mountain of eastern ,Kentucky Confusednicker:

Caldwell County 42
Crittenden County 20
Caldwell with a running clock
Caldwell with a mid 3rd quarter running clock. Crittenden has benefited some weak opponents.
Caldwell, 48 to 14, Crittenden is 3 and 0 against teams teams with losing records and has been undefeated lots of years coming in to this game and lost.
I think Caldwell will be too much.
If Crittenden keeps this one 21 or less, they may be a team to start looking at for a Top 10 ranking. Personally, I think Caldwell wins by 35 or more, but, I don't see more than 3-5 teams in 1a that would come within 21 of Caldwell.
64SUR Wrote:Like to see 1A Crittenden pulled off upset this week but I don't see it from the mountain of eastern ,Kentucky Confusednicker:

Caldwell County 42
Crittenden County 20

I cant see that far either.
Caldwell is way to much for Crittenden to even keep it close 49- 14
Crittendon is much improved this year though. If they keep growing they could get back to where they were around 2007 & 2008.
Caldwell Co. Big.
Not even close, Caldwell wins this one
I do think Crittendon is becoming a factor again though. They still need another year but, almost.
Caldwell Co