Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry @ Lawrence County 2/23/06
well I guess you would say that since Mr. Hall is from Martin Co. I guess they have to suck up to him, they act like he is gods gift to officals up there and he is far from that.
"The Law" Wrote:well I guess you would say that since Mr. Hall is from Martin Co. I guess they have to suck up to him, they act like he is gods gift to officals up there and he is far from that.

He's not from Martin Co......
[QUOTE]Lawrence over Belfry wouldn't be an upset to most people in the region

What makes you think it wouldn't be an upset...Are you kidding me...The only thing Lawrence Co. has is Shawn Thompson and role players around him that get him the ball...If we get beat by an average Lawrence Co. then this would be an upset...I don't understand why you are not giving Belfry credit where credit is due...They are the best team in somewhat of a balanced region, so to say it wouldn't be an upset is completely ridiculous....
[QUOTE="Charlie"]
Quote:Lawrence over Belfry wouldn't be an upset to most people in the region

What makes you think it wouldn't be an upset...Are you kidding me...The only thing Lawrence Co. has is Shawn Thompson and role players around him that get him the ball...If we get beat by an average Lawrence Co. then this would be an upset...I don't understand why you are not giving Belfry credit where credit is due...They are the best team in somewhat of a balanced region, so to say it wouldn't be an upset is completely ridiculous....

I agree 100%...
[QUOTE="Charlie"]
Quote:Lawrence over Belfry wouldn't be an upset to most people in the region

Well all Belfry has is 2 players and without them they can BARELY beat Allen Central. So before you talk about one or two-player teams, you might want to look at your own
Hey here's a new idea! Why don't we let the kids play the game and decide who wins. Some of y'all are making it miserable to go to a game and try to enjoy it, not only for the people in the stands but the kids on the floor. So grow up and bite your tongues and if you want to yell, how about yelling encouraging things instead of putdowns?
Now if refs aren't man or woman enough to handle the crowd then they shouldn't be reffing games cause unless you are from Mars you have to know it's part of the jobto get yelled at(not saying it's right but we all know it happens) since no one is usually happy about all the calls. Another thing since I am on my soap box, if an adult lets another adult influence how he/she treats CHILDREN then the adult is about as low as they come.
These kids are busting their butts every friggin day to practice and get very little in return except the joy of playing the game. So suck it up and let the KIDS enjoy THEIR game!!!

:bow:
You are right Ben...take approximately 40 points and 12 assists out of any lineup and they will be hard pressed to win. Your point is well taken...
i'm going to go with lawrence. because it's senior night for one, and it's on the dawg's home court. but if they get ref's like the one's they had a valley. we don't even stand a chance cause they don't call anything for us..EVER!!
Im going to have to say belfry because our boys have the fire inside them to win.
Belfry All The Way!!
Most likely a close game id say.. might be belfry coming out on top.. we'll wait and see
piratefaithful how did you like that, i think zach bowman was the one that got shut down because thompson has 26pts and 22 reb, he really shut him down didnt he