Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs. Tates Creek Updates
If anyone has ever seen poorer play from a defensive backfield please enlighten me!! Beermen sp?, is their go to guy and we have a short sophomore going one on one with him. Secondary coach might want to rethink things.
If they start playing better and what I heard is true. LC and JC will be the only team Easternly that will give Belfry trouble. 2 Dalton's spread you out along with Richardson, and Chaffins. Then have Mosely at the Back and A QB like Kiser. If this team underachieves I would fire the whole Coaching Staff. Nothing against them personally I know and Love them all and will and willing to tell them Man to Man. If you don't do it with a bunch like that. You will never and need to be an assistant and stay there for awhile and lot longer. Just My Opinion. But Who Am I?
Man WIllis looks good

63 yards
42-22 Belfry
Ray and Fletcher both looked goofy on that one.
Impressive run earlier by Willis.
Though they have struggled with scheme this has been good practice.

I cant remember the last time Belfry played a dink and dunk offense like this and it literally is the perfect way to neutralize Bentley and Horton.

I wish belfry would play a little tighter and bring more pressure...but this will help them down the road
DB's need to squeeze the easy picks.
Belfry forces punt and look to lock it up
42-22 End of 3rd
PaytoPlay Wrote:Horton looks out of shape and like he has lost a step IMO.

He is still A Man among boys.
Good job there by Corbett
Belfry in redzone
10 in a Passing Game I would like to see. Belfry is just Belfry. Start the Clock.....
Shut her down skipper she's suckin mud

Touchdown Belfry

7:59
48-22
Put a fork in it
48-30 after TC executes hook and ladder
Tates Creek hasn't quit.
I spoke too soon

Onside kick recovered by TC
Can't start playing sloppy... Good Hit Caused Fumble and Recovery Horton THE MAN!! This Street Stuff TC playing can get you if caught sloppy. Just be Belfry Run That Clock Out!!
Belfry finally sends heat and Horton gets sack and forces fmble. Belfry recovers
Willis looks like a new back this year
Bad read by Corbett.

He's probably been about a 80% guy tonight
Belfry at the 3
Easy..... Belfry TD that Sophmore Class is Loaded.
Dont like seeing woolum limp ogg
55-38
Belfry's DB's need to improve a lot. Tates Creek's receivers do look tall and athletic, but man they have won MOST of the battles against the Pirate DBs.
wooderson Wrote:Belfry really really looks rough. Horton and Bentley are non existent, both look winded and slow. Poor coaching or should I say lack of adjustments, playing 10 yards off the receivers in goal to goal situations. DBs look lost. On a positive note the FBs are playing well.

Yeah that coach at belfry....what's his name? He has no clue, can't adjust and not prepared. He is awful acts like he has won several state titles and walks around like he is a legend! They could do so much better with one of their parents or a second guessing fan on a message board!Oh wait he is a legend and the greatest FB coach in the history of the mountains. How can anyone in their right mind second guess or criticize him.