Poll: Who wins Ashland or Raceland
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ashland
67.39%
Raceland
32.61%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#2 Raceland @ #4 Ashland 8/28
Call Ashland Daily bc me and ol' Crappy coocoo agree on something lol. We will know a heck of alot more about all the eastern teams after this weekend thats for certain. Csnt wait for saturday morning discussions.
Is this the best game in the area tomorrow night?
T-CATS Wrote:Just got back from meet the Cats. Raceland is in serious trouble. Love said his team is ready to roll and are tired of beating on each other. It's time to smack someone else around and Raceland your up.I will eliminate 1 for you. Roberts is starting DB and 3rd TB. That leaves 2.

Oh my goodness your kidding me , Tony Love the Ashland head coach says he's tesm is ready to play wow that does it Im not even going to the game , their head coach thinks his team can win I sure hope Raceland players don't hear that I mean they will probably not even get on the bus
It's been over and hour that a Raceland and Ashland fan has not said nothing this game is getting real everybody went to bed. Confusedleep:Confusedleep:Confusedleep:
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:I'm hearing the putty tats have a picture of Hello kitty on their helmets.

:thatsfunn
Orange Blaze Wrote:Personally, I don't want him to be out of this game. If we win and he wasn't playing I feel like it would cheapen the victory.

Ashland will win ,so no worries.
64SUR Wrote:It's been over and hour that a Raceland and Ashland fan has not said nothing this game is getting real everybody went to bed. Confusedleep:Confusedleep:Confusedleep:

They bored each other to sleep?
Gameday we were only Freshman!!!! Let's get it on!!!!
CoachfromtheStands Wrote:I have one question for the Ashland fans out there....I work with a few Ashland parents for a few years and I have never ever heard them say they got beat by a team...It was always the refs cheated or the other team has illegal players...Why is this? I do think this has a chance to be one of the better football games to watch on Friday night if all the hype holds up for both teams....

I don't know where you work, Coach, but I can see that from some of our fans. You make a fair point. I don't think the issue is endemic only to Ashland though. Locally, every time a H.S. team, LL team, youth team, or middle school team loses to another school, I hear both sides say things like "I saw a (insert school here) kid drive to his middle school game," " (referee) lives just a block from their stadium," "I know for a fact that (school) has two kids who are 20 and don't even live in the state," "little Timmy doesn't even live within their LL boundaries," etc... Don't know why fans do that. Takes away from the kids. I guess it makes the loss more palatable. That said, there are certainly many realistic Ashland fans. Our butt-whooping at the hands of JC last year, was not the result of illegal players.. We lost because JC was better. Same with Highlands. That said, I did hear from a guy who knows a guy who has a friend close to the situation who says that perhaps the refs in the Highlands v. Ashland game last year got paid for that game. Figures.
^^
Confusednicker:
Will Bob Kouns be wearing a striped shirt tonight?
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Will Bob Kouns be wearing a striped shirt tonight?
Sure hope not
I heard he lives just a block from the stadium.
if kouns is on field watch out for sidelines warnings and penalties. he was part of several flags last week:insane:
6 hours out good luck the rest of your season Raceland but not tonight. Go Tomcats!!! Gonna get to see the best TB in the state and #10 freshman Ratliff make his first start for the Cats!! Let's get it.
Good luck to bith squads this evening. Hope both teams use this game, win or lose, as a stepping stone to BG. that way we can watch each other battle for a title. Throw Russell in the mix to...as for now, im just ready to come to putnam and watch some football.
2:30 at Putnam people already tailgating grilling and smoking food, doubt they ever see the game tonight. I'll start at 4:30!
Just heard some very disturbing and sad news a few minutes ago , concerning a Ashland player and the YMCA Im really hoping it's not true
T-CATS Wrote:2:30 at Putnam people already tailgating grilling and smoking food, doubt they ever see the game tonight. I'll start at 4:30!

Where you gonna be ? Ill be there by 5 we can party together
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Where you gonna be ? Ill be there by 5 we can party together

Usual spot sand bowl beside the stadium. Actually has gravel on it now. Big white tent.
Scratch that Love changed his mind or Coach Dowdy wouldn't quit crying. Dowdy starting now.
N-IT-2-WIN-IT Wrote:Is this the best game in the area tomorrow night?

Anytime Ashland's in the building its going to be a show. Throw in the Rams should be a good one.
T-CATS Wrote:Usual spot sand bowl beside the stadium. Actually has gravel on it now. Big white tent.

I might be over I like Ashland people heck our qb Lives there
T-CATS Wrote:Anytime Ashland's in the building its going to be a show. Throw in the Rams should be a good one.

Any time they have played the Golden Eagles from down Johnson Co. way, I've noticed it's been a pretty boring show.:popcorn:
Bob Seger Wrote:Any time they have played the Golden Eagles from down Johnson Co. way, I've noticed it's been a pretty boring show.:popcorn:

This whole time I thought this was a Raceland / Ashland thread
anotherfootballnut Wrote:This whole time I thought this was a Raceland / Ashland thread
Confusednicker::popcorn:
anotherfootballnut Wrote:This whole time I thought this was a Raceland / Ashland thread

Boy, were you mistaken.
Raceland with a running clock halftime.....
dflpackage Wrote:I heard he lives just a block from the stadium.

Nope. He is an integral part of Ashland's trophy case.
scrappy coco Wrote:if kouns is on field watch out for sidelines warnings and penalties. he was part of several flags last week:insane:

If he is there in his stripes, he will remember who writes his check.
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next