Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 35 Pineville 14
Final.

I heard the last minute and half when Pineville put there last score up. Radio said it was 14-7 at halftime. Hazard had a couple big runs and a big pass play to get there next few scores. I am not sure if the last touchdown was on the starters but I will assume it was.
Hazard's coaching staff will keep them competitive. Hazard and Pikeville looking at playing twice this year.
Hazard will be a breeze for Pikeville. No way Hazard will beat them.
Pikeville will not count anybody as an easy W after the second Paintsville game last year.
InItToWinIt Wrote:Hazard will be a breeze for Pikeville. No way Hazard will beat them.

I wouldn't think so. Pineville isn't a bad team and that district is wide open.
How did Hazard's new QB do? Having seen Morgan's numbers against Cov Cath, im interested to see how his replacement is doing.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:How did Hazard's new QB do? Having seen Morgan's numbers against Cov Cath, im interested to see how his replacement is doing.

I would think he did pretty good at running and passing good looking Qb. :popcorn:
Ratliff is a great athlete, plays offense and defense. Good looking QB
I don't know Ratliff's stats for the game but I know he ran for 2 TD's and threw 1 TD....
He looked good...
So. running back Corey Smith played well... And So. S/WR Braxton Whitaker had 2 INT's and 1 great catch on offense...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Good job Dawgs !!!
Expected!
Some of you are posting Pikeville by accident and got several confused.

The original poster meant Hazard and Pineville may be looking to play twice this year.
Yikes looks like pineville got put in there place!!!