Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 35 Whitley County 14
I give Whitley County credit being down 21-0 and come back and make a game out of it. :truestory:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:And this is why its almost impossible to root for you and yours. But unlike some others, ill always show a little class after a win or loss. You could learn from it.

Thank God from what I can tell you are a small percentage of those I seen there tonight. I had a lot of fun.

well said .I enjoyed it too and saw a lot of old friends and family that I hadn't seen i a long time. I didnt see many as a$$-like as a couple posters on here and the biggest part of the fans on here are cool. Congratulations to the Hounds!. if Corbin would have lost a couple of them would have been crying like babies and claiming their future NFL players got picked on.
64SUR Wrote:I give Whitley County credit being down 21-0 and come back and make a game out of it. :truestory:

:Thumbs:
Woods is a great leader and wil get on a roll starting next week..
Whitley is going to be fine. They're just not on Corbin's level just yet. I told you guys in the predictions thread that Corbin would look like Corbin of old and run the football. Take the pressure off a young but talented QB.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:And this is why its almost impossible to root for you and yours. But unlike some others, ill always show a little class after a win or loss. You could learn from it.

Thank God from what I can tell you are a small percentage of those I seen there tonight. I had a lot of fun.

Cherokee should not be recognized as the attitude of the Corbin fan base.:HitWall:
64SUR Wrote:I give Whitley County credit being down 21-0 and come back and make a game out of it. :truestory:

It may be where I was seeing it from a biased standpoint, but for the majority of the game, until around the 8 or 9 minute mark in the 4th, that Whitley was always a bounce or two away from being right back to even.

IMO, its possible that had Whitley recovered one of those two fumbles on the opening drive, it just may have changed the complexion of the game. I was hoping Whitley would get the ball first. Haddix had a really good game plan that not only kept Whitleys offense off the field, but also gave them time to settle in on offense. Luke just got anxious and made a bad throw on that INT in the first. It would have been nice to see them start with a power game and get settled like Corbin did, but Whitley just doesn't have the backs to run that type of offense since Hickey is gone.
Carter and Jewell did a great job carrying the ball for Corbin tonight.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:It may be where I was seeing it from a biased standpoint, but for the majority of the game, until around the 8 or 9 minute mark in the 4th, that Whitley was always a bounce or two away from being right back to even.

IMO, its possible that had Whitley recovered one of those two fumbles on the opening drive, it just may have changed the complexion of the game. I was hoping Whitley would get the ball first. Haddix had a really good game plan that not only kept Whitleys offense off the field, but also gave them time to settle in on offense. Luke just got anxious and made a bad throw on that INT in the first. It would have been nice to see them start with a power game and get settled like Corbin did, but Whitley just doesn't have the backs to run that type of offense since Hickey is gone.
Carter and Jewell did a great job carrying the ball for Corbin tonight.

I was very impressed with the French kid running the ball as well.
campbellfield Wrote:Cherokee should not be recognized as the attitude of the Corbin fan base.:HitWall:

yeah and Campbellfield can kiss this Indians a**
campbellfield Wrote:I was very impressed with the French kid running the ball as well.

To be honest, I hadn't heard anything about the French kid. Corbin had a good running attack with those three back there.
haha
Exactly as I said
campbellfield Wrote:Cherokee should not be recognized as the attitude of the Corbin fan base.:HitWall:

:thumpsup:
cherokee Wrote:yeah and Campbellfield can kiss this Indians a**

You're an A$$ alright but I doubt you're an indian.
I hate to say this Gut but I bet 2000 people walk into the game without paying tonight I was one of them. I'm Allmost ashamed to admit it crowd over run the gate. Whitley lost a small fortune tonight. :truestory:
campbellfield Wrote:haha
Exactly as I said

Corbin has a real shot at making it to Bowling Green.
64SUR Wrote:I hate to say this Gut but I bet 2000 people walk into the game without paying tonight I was one of them. I'm Allmost ashamed to admit it crowd over run the gate. Whitley lost a small fortune tonight. :truestory:

pay up so your conscience wont bother youSmile
64SUR Wrote:I hate to say this Gut but I bet 2000 people walk into the game without paying tonight I was one of them. I'm Allmost ashamed to admit it crowd over run the gate. Whitley lost a small fortune tonight. :truestory:

When I got there, the main parking lot had just filled up and we started parking in the grass. I noticed several sneaking past the gate. Im not real sure they even knew that's where they needed to pay though.
I paid my 5 dollars and I didn't have too. So just take it as I paid your way in :biggrin:

Id like to see the numbers from this one. Does anyone know if Corbin and Whitley are splitting gates each year or just taking there home gates for there selves?

If next year has the same amount of people, I don't know where a guy will park in Corbin. They don't have a 3rd of the parking around the field.

I heard several people that paid say that 3 or 4 people passed right thru as they were paying, bad setup for taking gate....if you want to charge for parking it works great....until the lot is full.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:When I got there, the main parking lot had just filled up and we started parking in the grass. I noticed several sneaking past the gate. Im not real sure they even knew that's where they needed to pay though.
I paid my 5 dollars and I didn't have too. So just take it as I paid your way in :biggrin:

Id like to see the numbers from this one. Does anyone know if Corbin and Whitley are splitting gates each year or just taking there home gates for there selves?

If next year has the same amount of people, I don't know where a guy will park in Corbin. They don't have a 3rd of the parking around the field.

I would hate to attempt to park there. being dropped off or bused in would be best case:biglmao:
pjdoug Wrote:Corbin has a real shot at making it to Bowling Green.

Corbin will be good this year...not sure about BG. Look out the next 3 years though!
pjdoug Wrote:You're an A$$ alright but I doubt you're an indian.

one thing for sure your a** got whipped tonight, you been on here running that mouth and got it smashed tonight, but everyone knows your football knowledge is very under par
cherokee Wrote:one thing for sure your a** got whipped tonight

for sure didnt .I didnt play.I have loyalty and I'm proud of my team and support them win or lose unlike an A$$ like you. you will likely start crying and be somewhere else next year
pjdoug Wrote:for sure didnt .I didnt play.I have loyalty and I'm proud of my team and support them win or lose unlike an A$$ like you. you will likely start crying and be somewhere else next year

sore loser, and now matter where I go I will still be able to piss you off loser!
cherokee Wrote:sore loser, and now matter where I go I will still be able to piss you off loser!

I'm no sore loser.I have sportsmanship which is something you are lacking in severely. I congratulated Corbin several times,and you keep whining and showing your ignorance as usual.get some class.
pjdoug Wrote:I'm no sore loser.I have sportsmanship which is something you are lacking in severely. I congratulated Corbin several times,and you keep whining and showing your ignorance as usual.get some class.

can't help that you are butt hurt, get over it I listened to your crap for the last three months now within 2 hrs you are crying like a little bit**.
cherokee Wrote:can't help that you are butt hurt, get over it I listened to your crap for the last three months now within 2 hrs you are crying like a little bit**.

:zzz:
cherokee Wrote:can't help that you are butt hurt, get over it I listened to your crap for the last three months now within 2 hrs you are crying like a little bit**.

This coming from the guy that about fell off the deep end last week when a little criticism came. You're really not improving your image here.
I cant call you a Corbin fan per se. You've rooted for every team in the Whitley County area at one point of another.
:haters:
pjdoug Wrote::zzz:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:This coming from the guy that about fell off the deep end last week when a little criticism came. You're really not improving your image here.
I cant call you a Corbin fan per se. You've rooted for every team in the Whitley County area at one point of another.

dont forget about Leslie and Letcher and probably somewhere else next year.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:This coming from the guy that about fell off the deep end last week when a little criticism came. You're really not improving your image here.

and unlike you they have been winners while I rooted for them, now go to bed and put a little ointment on that sore a** and it will feel better tomorrow.