Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Whitley Co.
43.33%
Corbin
56.67%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#5 Corbin @ Whitley County 8/21
Granny Bear Wrote:You two talking about your "spots" are starting to remind me of Sheldon Cooper!!

Confusednicker:

I'll be quiet :biggrin:
Nothing wrong with spots as long as they don't itch. That's why I wouldn't tell where the spot is. 64 would be like chicken pox combined with poison ivy.
News Journal prediction....

Whitley

Lol
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Nothing wrong with spots as long as they don't itch. That's why I wouldn't tell where the spot is. 64 would be like chicken pox combined with poison ivy.

64 is aggravating as the clap Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:News Journal prediction....

Whitley

Lol

Roll Colonels!
Who are Corbin's starting LB's? I remember Brock as an inside LB and #23, Davis I think, as an outside LB, can't recall who else started? Is Reedy back from his injury, if so, where is he playing? Where is Cima playing? Ellison was one of the starting DB's, who are the others?
SEKYFAN Wrote:Who are Corbin's starting LB's? I remember Brock as an inside LB and #23, Davis I think, as an outside LB, can't recall who else started? Is Reedy back from his injury, if so, where is he playing? Where is Cima playing? Ellison was one of the starting DB's, who are the others?

Inside linebackers are #25 Brock and #31 Sams, outside is Davis and Moore (not sure on #'s), line you have a rotation with Lambert, Hampton, Evans, Parker, and Reedy (should be good to go), Secondary has Ellison, Murphy, Dixon, and several others that rotate in. Cima is on the Oline.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Nothing wrong with spots as long as they don't itch. That's why I wouldn't tell where the spot is. 64 would be like chicken pox combined with poison ivy.

36 hours Corbin record 1-0 Whitley 0-1 Will be a total beat. Confusederiously:

pjdoug Wrote:64 is aggravating as the clap Confusednicker:

Never had them hope you can make it to the game pjdoug.. :Clap:
Taking Corbin in a close one
64SUR Wrote:Never had them hope you can make it to the game pjdoug.. :Clap:

I hope I can too.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:News Journal prediction....

Whitley

Lol

Wouldn't expect less.. bet the Times has Corbin picked..like I've said before Whitley won't be able to control Lambert and he will reek havoc on woods all night.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
panther nation Wrote:Wouldn't expect less.. bet the Times has Corbin picked..like I've said before Whitley won't be able to control Lambert and he will reek havoc on woods all night.

Actually, im surprised they picked Whitley and in the pickem's more staff chose Corbin. The time will go with Corbin because he already has Corbin ranked higher.

As for the game, Lambert better get a lot faster if he's going to run down Woods. He may give him pressure but Woods has had pressure for 3 years and I don't think he has forgot what its like.
panther nation Wrote:Wouldn't expect less.. bet the Times has Corbin picked..like I've said before Whitley won't be able to control Lambert and he will reek havoc on woods all night.

He wont do no such thing:lame: ...no one player is going to "wreak" havoc on Woods. it will take a team effort.
And as I have said before. All this teamwork talk, smh.... Woods is a really good high school player,but not superman.. Corbin won't let superman in to the phone booth Friday night.. Harley will be blocking the door. Also, Greer will have about 13-14 more that will have something to prove as well. Sizemore, Moore, Jewell, and Carter might as well be jersey #6 all night..... #HHH15
I hope whoever Whitley has in front of this Lambert kid is ready. All the talk has been about what havoc he will wreak and nothing about the fact that there may be an offensive lineman who shuts him down the whole game. I don't know who it will be but if it is you, nows the time to stand out.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I hope whoever Whitley has in front of this Lambert kid is ready. All the talk has been about what havoc he will wreak and nothing about the fact that there may be an offensive lineman who shuts him down the whole game. I don't know who it will be but if it is you, nows the time to stand out.

I'm sure that Whitley will double team Lambert, but that will open up some holes for the LB's and DB's to come free on the blitz. Then you have the speed rushers on the DL in Evans, Moore and Reedy to help chase Woods down. I understand that Hampton has slimmed down to under 300 lbs. and has improved his quickness, so he will also cause some problems up front for the Colonels in both the running and passing game.

Woods will have some success and will create problems for the Redhound defense, but he is going to take his share of hits over the course of the game.
I think they're going to be a lot of surprised fans come tomorrow night. I'm not so sure this game plays out like most are expecting.
bcpc Wrote:And as I have said before. All this teamwork talk, smh.... Woods is a really good high school player,but not superman.. Corbin won't let superman in to the phone booth Friday night.. Harley will be blocking the door. Also, Greer will have about 13-14 more that will have something to prove as well. Sizemore, Moore, Jewell, and Carter might as well be jersey #6 all night..... #HHH15

nobody has said Woods is superman or Whitley County is going to win.You arrogant fans with your heads swelled up that think Luke Woods is gonna lay down and cry and The Colonels are not even going to play will be sadly disappointed.13 or 14 more would be called a team effortConfusedtare: :oooo::oooo:
bcpc Wrote:And as I have said before. All this teamwork talk, smh.... Woods is a really good high school player,but not superman.. Corbin won't let superman in to the phone booth Friday night.. Harley will be blocking the door. Also, Greer will have about 13-14 more that will have something to prove as well. Sizemore, Moore, Jewell, and Carter might as well be jersey #6 all night..... #HHH15

http://www.hudl.com/team/21224/highlights/89557857 Here is a little something to let the air out of you and bring you back down to earth. check out that awesome pass rush Confusednicker:
goBIGblue82 Wrote:I think they're going to be a lot of surprised fans come tomorrow night. I'm not so sure this game plays out like most are expecting.

How do you see it playing out?
pjdoug Wrote:http://www.hudl.com/team/21224/highlights/89557857 Here is a little something to let the air out of you and bring you back down to earth. check out that awesome pass rush Confusednicker:

Thats just low...
Like Corbin, Whitley will move the ball and score some. Don't think they can score enough.
pjdoug Wrote:http://www.hudl.com/team/21224/highlights/89557857 Here is a little something to let the air out of you and bring you back down to earth. check out that awesome pass rush Confusednicker:
Ouch
Pj......... "Arrogant" must be something you have ofiliated with Corbin... Is there Jealousy involved in your thinking. You make a good case for it.

Corbin got caught trying to milk the clock.......almost worked too. Lesson learned, adjust and move forward.

Where was Whitley in week 3 of the playoffs last year? And what would've Cotton and Mitchell done to stop Louisville Central? Lol, that's what I thought.. :lmao::truestory:
^ LOL
That was pretty good!
I'm jus ready to get this week over with. Pj will be my friend again and be arrogant with me and all the Corbin folk... Smile
I have to go with colonels and run it up the guts.

whitley 39
corbin 38
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next