Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do i watch my 'birds play cooper from west coast???
Hi BGR!

I live on the west coast now and would love to watch / listen to the game this Friday between Highlands & Cooper. I've heard that IHigh has closed down. I have also heard that the game will be on Time Warner (this does not help me). Is there any way to watch / listen to this game online?

P.S. -- I can not believe that there is no program where you can view every h.s. game? couldn't the AV club do it for every school? is this not 2015???

Thank you

Birdman44
Maybe a local Radio station online? That's how I keep up with different teams. See if local radio station that covers it plays it online live..
You could try to see if one of your Bluebird brethren would be willing to let you use their Time Warner information to stream the game online. Good luck to you. I know the pain, I was living in California up until last year but I could at least pick up some games on ihigh. I don't even think the Somerset football coverage radio station is on iHeart radio anymore, and I still haven't made it back to Kentucky yet so I'm really screwed this season.
RoShamBo Wrote:You could try to see if one of your Bluebird brethren would be willing to let you use their Time Warner information to stream the game online. Good luck to you. I know the pain, I was living in California up until last year but I could at least pick up some games on ihigh. I don't even think the Somerset football coverage radio station is on iHeart radio anymore, and I still haven't made it back to Kentucky yet so I'm really screwed this season.

This...you also have an internet radio option.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
RoShamBo Wrote:You could try to see if one of your Bluebird brethren would be willing to let you use their Time Warner information to stream the game online. Good luck to you. I know the pain, I was living in California up until last year but I could at least pick up some games on ihigh. I don't even think the Somerset football coverage radio station is on iHeart radio anymore, and I still haven't made it back to Kentucky yet so I'm really screwed this season.

Thanks! all my family is still in tha Fort so I think I could get that to work
give us some information on your beloved birds
Who cares. Find someone on the west coast to cheer for since you left.
Blue/Red Wrote:Who cares. Find someone on the west coast to cheer for since you left.

You obviously don't know what being a fan is.
mantax Wrote:give us some information on your beloved birds

no idea what you're talking about.
UK1fan Wrote:http://www.twcsportschannel.com/oh/south...edule.html

Thanks UK1fan. Will Highlands @ SK be on there as well? that is another must see for me.
birdman44 Wrote:You obviously don't know what being a fan is.

Do what?
Blue/Red Wrote:Do what?

I can't just turn off my fanhood. Furthermore I personally coached a few kids that start on the team when they were in 7th and 8th grade. And I played there myself. My move to the west is temporary not that that matters. If you are too cool for hs football what the hell are you doing on this site?
birdman44 Wrote:I can't just turn off my fanhood. Furthermore I personally coached a few kids that start on the team when they were in 7th and 8th grade. And I played there myself. My move to the west is temporary not that that matters. If you are too cool for hs football what the hell are you doing on this site?

Keeping people that could care less about kentucky that move out west from seeming to care about what goes on here. Find a team from the west cost to cheer from because that seems to be your priorities.