Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#4 Paintsville @ Sheldon Clark
Who ya got
Tigers by 8 on the road
Paintsville by 32
Paintsville by as many as they see fit.
Sheldon Clark returns pretty much all of its offensive skill kids, including an 1100yd rusher. The Cardinals also return most of, if not all, of its top tacklers. They should be much improved over last year. However, the Tigers simply have too much talent.

Paintsville - 41
Sheldon Clark - 14
Looks like a running clock type of game. :Cheerlead
I'm still going with a tough win by 8. It's hard to win on the road
I think the Tigers win this. New coach at Inez. Very experienced coach at Paintsville. Chirico has an impressive record from his involvement with football from high school to national championship at Marshall back to high school upsets. I will be surprised if there is not a running clock in the second half with Paintsville winning going away.
Will take the Tigers by 2 touchdowns in this game although I hope I am wrong. I like both teams but I think the Cardinals need to get on track early in the year and they play tough at home. C'mon CARDS!!!
Tigers by 4 TD's.
Tigers by 20. SC will be improved but Paintsville will be ready to get the season started.
Paintsville... they have too much firepower.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Paintsville by as many as they want. Depends on when Chirico calls the Tigers off.

Good luck to both for an injury free game.
Paintsville - 42

Sheldon Clark - 13
Sheldon Clark is getting better. They're not there yet, but in a few years you'll see that same ole strong team that was competing with the big boys.
Real Badman Wrote:Sheldon Clark is getting better. They're not there yet, but in a few years you'll see that same ole strong team that was competing with the big boys.

Great call no doubt, mark it down.
Tigers by 3tds or more.. need to make a statement right out of the gate!!
Running clock after half,

Paintsville by MANY MANY
Cards, will surprise you all.:closeenough: