Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Champions
What team will come out as the #1 team in the district they play in.

Paintsville
Valley
Belfry
?
Don't forget about Magoffin County and Johnson Central from the 57th also. They way these 3 have been playing you never know will come out on top. Right now I'm gonna say Magoffin will come out as the #1, then you got Paintsville or JC.
Mc
I look for JC to beat Magoffin
Magoffin County
Prestonsburg
Shelby Valley
Belfry
"15thRegionCrazy" Wrote:Magoffin County
Prestonsburg
Shelby Valley
Belfry
I agree........
Belfry (19-4,4-0) will clinch the #1 seed in the 60th with a win at Phelps on the 16th or a win over Piarist on the 18th.
:giveup: Magofin County
East Ridge
Belfry
"The Dork" Wrote:I look for JC to beat Magoffin

anythings possible I sure hope they can again!
"SeniorEagle04" Wrote:anythings possible I sure hope they can again!

The Eagles have already proven that they can..

Magoffin is a VERY good team, but I honestly believe that some people are counting out the tough competition they have (JC, Belfry...) too early just because Magoffin has been a 15th Region favorite since the beginning of the season.
"Cougar_11" Wrote::giveup: Magofin County
East Ridge
Belfry

I really don't see ER beating Valley in the District, although I will admit that ER has the advantage of having it on their home court-- but I don't think that advantage is going to be a big enough factor in them getting a win against the Lady Kats. But I will say that if the Lady Kats come in thinking that all they have to do is show up to win it, then they will definitely go home disapointed and as a second seed in the Region because ER cannot be taken lightly. I don't see SV doing that though because they always show up with their "A" game against ER...must be the rivalry thing.
you better be worring about Paintsville before you start worring about us there buddy Lucky you beat them last time
"MCHS_FBALL#14" Wrote:you better be worring about Paintsville before you start worring about us there buddy Lucky you beat them last time

Sorry BUDDY but I don't even play for Johnson Central.
they gotta make past paintsville first
JC JC JC JC JC JC JC !!!!!