Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has Bowling Green re-loaded this year?
I think everyone is overlooking this team because of Pulaski County's rise to fame last year but I think the Purples will be back in the state championship game if not win it. I look for a Southwestern Bowling Green showdown one for the ages.
^^^
I wouldnt over look Highlands
Trophy Room Wrote:I think everyone is overlooking this team because of Pulaski County's rise to fame last year but I think the Purples will be back in the state championship game if not win it. I look for a Southwestern Bowling Green showdown one for the ages.

Do you have a bad case of amnesia causing you to forget about Highlands?
pjdoug Wrote:Do you have a bad case of amnesia causing you to forget about Highlands?
:why:
Highlands or Cov Catholic or Pulaski Co from the west and BG from the east. My opinion only and with the RICH history of both programs.... FTH vs. BG for the 5A supremacy.
pjdoug Wrote:Do you have a bad case of amnesia causing you to forget about Highlands?
Confusednicker:
Trophy Room Wrote:I think everyone is overlooking this team because of Pulaski County's rise to fame last year but I think the Purples will be back in the state championship game if not win it. I look for a Southwestern Bowling Green showdown one for the ages.

your awfully sure of yourself. Pulaski would beat BG by 14-21 points this year. SW wont be close this year like they were to us last yr trust me we are loaded and hungry motivated by peoples lack of belief.
FBfan4life Wrote:Highlands or Cov Catholic or Pulaski Co from the west and BG from the east. My opinion only and with the RICH history of both programs.... FTH vs. BG for the 5A supremacy.

:please: Pulaski returns 18 from a state championship squad stop smoking crack.
I would not be surprised to see FTH and BG in the big one this year. Rome, please change that stupid avatar. It makes it hard for me to even read any of your posts.
Right now 5A is up for grabs. With Highlands and Cov. Cath. joining this year, it's anybody's guess. Pulaski County backed into it last year, but will have to work for it this year. Smile
Maroon State Champs Wrote::please: Pulaski returns 18 from a state championship squad stop smoking crack.

We are talking about HIGHLANDS here right chump, I meant champ... They are a different breed brother and being in the west side bracket of the state, Pulaski Co is a 3rd option behind the teams I mentioned. Come hit me up around November and see who's smoking that crack. For the time being good luck to your season.
adopted purple Wrote:Right now 5A is up for grabs. With Highlands and Cov. Cath. joining this year, it's anybody's guess. Pulaski County backed into it last year, but will have to work for it this year. Smile

Highlands vs. Bowling Green is most likely.
pjdoug Wrote:Highlands vs. Bowling Green is most likely.

pjdoug is wise beyond his years.
Bowling Green vs Highlands will be a great championship game.
adopted purple Wrote:pjdoug is wise beyond his years.

Hey how about me. LOL, I too picked FTH vs. BG for the 5A supremacy. I get no love or shout out?
FBfan4life Wrote:We are talking about HIGHLANDS here right chump, I meant champ... They are a different breed brother and being in the west side bracket of the state, Pulaski Co is a 3rd option behind the teams I mentioned. Come hit me up around November and see who's smoking that crack. For the time being good luck to your season.

Yeah highlands a different breed luckily beating Owensboro last year after trailing by 23 at half. Pulaski is a bad moon rising breed and if they stay injury free no one will beat em that is fact chump
Real Badman Wrote:Bowling Green vs Highlands will be a great championship game.
Yeah it would be a few years go, not anymore Pulaski is the new King of the 5a hill!
Maroon State Champs Wrote:your awfully sure of yourself. Pulaski would beat BG by 14-21 points this year. SW wont be close this year like they were to us last yr trust me we are loaded and hungry motivated by peoples lack of belief.

Pulaski wont make it to Bowling Green.
Maroon State Champs Wrote:Yeah it would be a few years go, not anymore Pulaski is the new King of the 5a hill!

Highlands will beat Pulaski then beat them some more and make you like it.
pjdoug Wrote:Highlands will beat Pulaski then beat them some more and make you like it.
Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:Highlands will beat Pulaski then beat them some more and make you like it.
:closeenough:
From what im hearing FTH def will be a little better and the off will be a little worse for sure. Big step down at QB from years past. no offense to Hergott, the shoes are huge and it seems like they've gotten a little stretched each year. I hope he proves me wrong.

Pulaski did just win state and has a lot returning I hear. What did they lose?
Cov Cath just got an exciting HC hire. HC'ing might have been the real reason why they havnt gotten over the Highlands hump recently.
BG is BG.

There is H, BG, Pulaski, CovCath and it's about even between them. Home field advantage and who can go 4 qrts better (H) will determine the 5A state champs in 2015.
birdman44 Wrote:From what im hearing FTH def will be a little better and the off will be a little worse for sure. Big step down at QB from years past. no offense to Hergott, the shoes are huge and it seems like they've gotten a little stretched each year. I hope he proves me wrong.

Pulaski did just win state and has a lot returning I hear. What did they lose?
Cov Cath just got an exciting HC hire. HC'ing might have been the real reason why they havnt gotten over the Highlands hump recently.
BG is BG.

There is H, BG, Pulaski, CovCath and it's about even between them. Home field advantage and who can go 4 qrts better (H) will determine the 5A state champs in 2015.

quarts?Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:quarts?Confusednicker:

Nachos and lemonheads on my dad's boat!

Can someone supply some BG info on this BG thread?
birdman44 Wrote:Nachos and lemonheads on my dad's boat!

Can someone supply some BG info on this BG thread?

adopted_purple is probably the man for that job Smile
Bowling green's best days are behind them . Talent is going to south warren and Brandon Smith. Pulaski county is the new 5a powerhouse trailed by Highlands.
Maroon State Champs Wrote:Bowling green's best days are behind them . Talent is going to south warren and Brandon Smith. Pulaski county is the new 5a powerhouse trailed by Highlands.

Yeah you better get it all in now.
Maroon State Champs Wrote:Bowling green's best days are behind them . Talent is going to south warren and Brandon Smith. Pulaski county is the new 5a powerhouse trailed by Highlands.

You are setting yourself up for disappointment.I will almost feel sorry for you for having to sit at home and listen to the championship game on the radio.
If only Bowling Green and Pulaski had actually played each other. Oh, wait, they played the last 2 years and BG is 2-0!
Iam4thecats Wrote:If only Bowling Green and Pulaski had actually played each other. Oh, wait, they played the last 2 years and BG is 2-0!

Go Purples!