•  Previous
  • 13(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 2015
pjdoug you are loved.....NOT. Can you not see nobody wants to hear your crap. How many fan bases have to ask you to leave their teams threads before you realize that you are not well liked?
Lilly Wrote:pjdoug you are loved.....NOT. Can you not see nobody wants to hear your crap. How many fan bases have to ask you to leave their teams threads before you realize that you are not well liked?
:please: PJ rocks :rockon:
Demarcus ware Wrote::please: PJ rocks :rockon:

thank ye.thank ye very much :High5:
Lilly Wrote:pjdoug you are loved.....NOT. Can you not see nobody wants to hear your crap. How many fan bases have to ask you to leave their teams threads before you realize that you are not well liked?

work on your comprehension skills so you can finally figure out that I dont care what you think :Thumbs:
Its not only what I think its what of alot of others think to little man.
Lilly Wrote:Its not only what I think its what of alot of others think to little man.

I don't care what others think either. too :oooo::haters:
proud44pirate Wrote:Trying to figure out why pjdoug and jetpilot gets on a Belfry site. If you need I can send you some Belfry tapes to watch and maybe show your kids the right way to play football. Maybe you could make it to Bowling Green but I doubt it. So bring your kid and lets line them up. Lol. I will gladly put money on any of our offensive lineman against any of your d lineman. Or our defensive lineman against your offensive lineman. Any takers jetpilot or pjdoug. Didn't think so. #yourajoke #yourteamisajoke

Please send me the Pikeville/Belfry tape from last year. Thanks in advance. Or just leave it at your mom's and pjdoug can pick it up for me.:biggrin:
jetpilot Wrote:Please send me the Pikeville/Belfry tape from last year. Thanks in advance. Or just leave it at your mom's and pjdoug can pick it up for me.:biggrin:

Confusednicker:I look forward to the same result this year followed by them getting destroyed in the playoffs.
Best not to count out the Pirates until the season's end!!!

You heard it here first!!
Granny Bear Wrote:Best not to count out the Pirates until the season's end!!!

You heard it here first!!

I'm counting them out and you can take that to the bank Confusednicker:
^ You are such a cool guy. Douche.
Jealousy is a cruel and unforgiving mistress...
PaytoPlay Wrote:^ You are such a cool guy. Douche.

Yes I am and yes you are:Thumbs:
Why are you hating on Belfry, pj?
Granny Bear Wrote:Why are you hating on Belfry, pj?

Why not? Just giving my opinion Smile
Granny Bear Wrote:Why are you hating on Belfry, pj?

Ole pjdoug talking about football and driving at Talladega Motor Speedway have a lot in common....

Never right and a disaster waiting to happen.

Big Grin

JK
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Ole pjdoug talking about football and driving at Talladega Motor Speedway have a lot in common....

Big Grin

JK
PJ has accomplished something I've never seen. He brought out the funny side of EKUAlum.
^
Confusednicker:
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Ole pjdoug talking about football and driving at Talladega Motor Speedway have a lot in common....

Big Grin

JK
You got that half way right:biglmao:
Demarcus ware Wrote:PJ has accomplished something I've never seen. He brought out the funny side of EKUAlum.

:thatsfunn
Looking forward to seeing what the Pirates have to offer this year!!
Look for rebuilding on the pirates this season, some good players lost to graduation. However, I don't think it will take too long for the Pirates to get started.
Good Luck Pirates
pjdoug Wrote:You got that half way right:biglmao:

PJ DOUG are you seeing a pattern?
Lilly Wrote:PJ DOUG are you seeing a pattern?

Yes. I'm seeing your mental illness.
jetpilot Wrote:Please send me the Pikeville/Belfry tape from last year. Thanks in advance. Or just leave it at your mom's and pjdoug can pick it up for me.:biggrin:

Seems to me if we really wanted to teach ole pj a lesson in humility, that we would send him the Paintsville/Pikeville playoff tape!!:biggrin:
PirateTech31 Wrote:Look for rebuilding on the pirates this season, some good players lost to graduation. However, I don't think it will take too long for the Pirates to get started.

Reload/rebuild it doesn't really matter. I agree some good players were lost, but every year that happens at most schools including Belfry. All I know is that out of 67 that took the field in BG last year, 60 of them will be back not including the freshman.
bucslover68 Wrote:Seems to me if we really wanted to teach ole pj a lesson in humility, that we would send him the Paintsville/Pikeville playoff tape!!:biggrin:

that was a sucker punch from out of nowhere:biglmao:
Sure hoping for dream game corbin and belfry. Confusedalute:
bucslover68 Wrote:Seems to me if we really wanted to teach ole pj a lesson in humility, that we would send him the Paintsville/Pikeville playoff tape!!:biggrin:

Belfry fans teaching humility? Good one!
  •  Previous
  • 13(current)
  • Next