•  Previous
  • 20(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County 2015
64SUR Wrote:Can we expect him to play against Corbin,leslie and north laurel this year. Don't start bending the rules. We are watching :CE_DP_Ste

He is about 20 years too old.you are one to talk about bending rules :ChairHit:
pjdoug Wrote:born stupid? or did you evolve into the idiot you are today?

Im just saying that your record for the past few years says different than you are predicting. Do you really expect to Whabang and everything changes just cause you say so? pjdoug even you are smarter than that...... so you all need to cheat along with scheduling some easier games to get to the wins you and your alls fans want. You know have a feel good season for once.
Lilly Wrote:Im just saying that your record for the past few years says different than you are predicting. Do you really expect to Whabang and everything changes just cause you say so? pjdoug even you are smarter than that...... so you all need to cheat along with scheduling some easier games to get to the wins you and your alls fans want. You know have a feel good season for once.

You forgot to ask me if I care what you say and the answer is No! I don't care. broaden your vocabulary. your repetition of the same few words shows your mental illness,Lily.
Lilly is worried
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Lilly is worried

she's making it obvious ain't she? :biglmao:
Im not worried at all. I could care less if you go 10-0. I hope for the kids sake that they do, but you arm chair quarterbacks make liking them very hard for the other 99% with all your BS.
Lilly Wrote:Im not worried at all. I could care less if you go 10-0. I hope for the kids sake that they do, but you arm chair quarterbacks make liking them very hard for the other 99% with all your BS.

admit it.you're scared.:betterthanexpected:
Lilly Wrote:Im not worried at all. I could care less if you go 10-0. I hope for the kids sake that they do, but you arm chair quarterbacks make liking them very hard for the other 99% with all your BS.

For somebody that isn't worried, you sure are posting a lot....
It looks like the first shot has been taken by presumably Whitley football players against Corbin. Campbell Stadium, Corbin Rec Center, and Rotary Park were vandalized. The messages left insinuated that it was Whitley football players. I think this may intensify the game that everyone has been waiting for years to see.
Well pjdoug and gut I guess you condone this above?
Lilly Wrote:Well pjdoug and gut I guess you condone this above?

I don't think anyone condones that type behavior. And after I've had the chance to see pictures I doubt it was done by Whitley football players. Probably was Whitley students, but I don't think players would have incriminated themselves.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:For somebody that isn't worried, you sure are posting a lot....

:truestory:
Lilly Wrote:Well pjdoug and gut I guess you condone this above?

You're a sad case. I almost feel sorry for you but I dont.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:It looks like the first shot has been taken by presumably Whitley football players against Corbin. Campbell Stadium, Corbin Rec Center, and Rotary Park were vandalized. The messages left insinuated that it was Whitley football players. I think this may intensify the game that everyone has been waiting for years to see.

What messages?
pjdoug Wrote:What messages?

Confusederved: by the. :policeman:policeman:policeman. :partyhard
64SUR Wrote:Confusederved: by the. :policeman:policeman:policeman. :partyhard

Confusedtare:
pjdoug Wrote:What messages?

Just stuff along the lines "Corbin football sucks" and pro whitley statements. I have also heard they tagged some downtown as well.
They made an arrest and it was an "adult" who is 22 years old and a juvenile, but I find it really odd that they did not release the name of the adult....you can bet if it were a Whitley "adult" they would have had it pasted all over.

Of course I would have been more concerned about the Anarchy signs than the football stuff.....there was only one football reference and several anarchy references.
pjdoug no need to feel sorry for me. Heck I thought you might have done it.
Lilly Wrote:pjdoug no need to feel sorry for me. Heck I thought you might have done it.

I stated above that I don't feel sorry for you. its your choice if you want to show your ignorance.
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:They made an arrest and it was an "adult" who is 22 years old and a juvenile, but I find it really odd that they did not release the name of the adult....you can bet if it were a Whitley "adult" they would have had it pasted all over.

Of course I would have been more concerned about the Anarchy signs than the football stuff.....there was only one football reference and several anarchy references.

When I saw the arrests on the news it released the adults name. As I said in my last post I doubt these individuals had anything to do with the whitley football program. Just a couple of individuals with no guidance in their life.
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:They made an arrest and it was an "adult" who is 22 years old and a juvenile, but I find it really odd that they did not release the name of the adult....you can bet if it were a Whitley "adult" they would have had it pasted all over.

When I was told I was only showed pics of the football stadium and told they also vandalized the other places. The anarchy signs weren't on the football stadium. Only Corbin/Whitley statements and the initials of the perpetrators.
It has nothing to do with Whitley.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:When I saw the arrests on the news it released the adults name. As I said in my last post I doubt these individuals had anything to do with the whitley football program. Just a couple of individuals with no guidance in their life.

They have too much time on their hands.maybe they should do a few weeks of community service.
pjdoug Wrote:I stated above that I don't feel sorry for you. its your choice if you want to show your ignorance.

PJdoug whats the difference in me showing my ignorance and you showing yours every time you open your keyboard for you classic one liners in regard to Football.
Stop with the stupid crap and talk football.
Ive honestly had as much as I cant take of the same 5 or 6 ruining every single thread.

Stay on topic. That goes for every thread, not just this one.
How did practice go for the Colonels today? any reports?
pjdoug Wrote:How did practice go for the Colonels today? any reports?

I didn't hear you say nothing about football pjdoug :rules: violations. Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Stop with the stupid crap and talk football.
Ive honestly had as much as I cant take of the same 5 or 6 ruining every single thread.

Stay on topic. That goes for every thread, not just this one.

There are alot more than 5/6 and that includes you. I will abide by your request as its not a rule that I can find however. I have seen the rules for mods and posters so I think everyone should abide by them and practice what they preach. So I agree with you Gut for once.

Now is there football practice allowed before school is out? Thats a good football question?
I'm guessing a Corbin fan or parent will be watching Whitley and would love to turn them in for something illegal.
  •  Previous
  • 20(current)
  • Next