•  Previous
  • 19(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County 2015
pjdoug Wrote:Does this come with a guarantee? Smile

I would buy some insurance on a 7-3. Now for me I'm going to predicted and 8-2 for Whitley county and take out insurance from the Llody of London. I like coach Chappell and Qb Luke woods. Good luck colonels. :insane: :truestory:
Mmmmm.. I believe that's Lloyd's of London!

Wink
Granny Bear Wrote:Mmmmm.. I believe that's Lloyd's of London!

Wink

I also have a back-up insurance Granny bureau insurance. :thanks: lol
64SUR Wrote:I would buy some insurance on a 7-3. Now for me I'm going to predicted and 8-2 for Whitley county and take out insurance from the Llody of London. I like coach Chappell and Qb Luke woods. Good luck colonels. :insane: :truestory:

I want some insurance from Llody of LondonConfusednicker:. the running game is where the colonels will surprise you.
Granny Bear Wrote:Mmmmm.. I believe that's Lloyd's of London!

Wink

Yeah, I think so, Yeah! Confusednicker:
I hear Whitley is adding some personnel that will make their football program better in the future.
pjdoug Wrote:I hear Whitley is adding some personnel that will make their football program better in the future.

They sure did.
Glad Cotton Adams ended up there instead of at Taylor so we wont have to face him in playoffs
pjdoug Wrote:I hear Whitley is adding some personnel that will make their football program better in the future.

They cant get no worse, maybe if they hired a all star NFL staff they might win 4/5 games next year, maybe.
former Wrote:Glad Cotton Adams ended up there instead of at Taylor so we wont have to face him in playoffs

is Cotton at Whitley County? :biggrin:
Lilly Wrote:They cant get no worse, maybe if they hired a all star NFL staff they might win 4/5 games next year, maybe.

you must really bore yourself :zzz:
No you bore me with your one liners. 1-6.
Cant remember if I posted the full schedule for sure with dates.....

Aug 21, 15 Corbin home
Aug 28, 15 Middlesboro away
Sep 11, 15 West Jessamine away
Sep 18, 15 Bell County home
Sep 25, 15 South Laurel away
Oct 2, 15 North Laurel away
Oct 9, 15 Letcher County Central home
Oct 16, 15 Harlan County home
Oct 23, 15 Perry County Central away
Oct 30, 15 Leslie County home

There it is. Of course anything can happen, but theres not a game on that schedule Whitley cant win. Corbin and Bell are obviously the two toughest test, and im glad to see Mboro back on the schedule. Weve had a few good games with Mboro over the years.
Looks like South had to pick us back up since Corbin left them for dead after years of blowouts.

I think that North game could be the district. Huge district game and its the first district game. Unless Letcher finds another lost bottle of mojo, I think its Whitley and North.

Overall, happier with this schedule than I have been the past few years.

If the couple of things ive heard come to fruition, then not only for the future, but it will help next year, especially since Woods needs a couple of guys to throw too. :biggrin:

For the first time in 5 or 6 years, im just a little excited.
Lilly Wrote:No you bore me with your one liners. 1-6.

dont read it then:biggrin:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Cant remember if I posted the full schedule for sure with dates.....

Aug 21, 15 Corbin home
Aug 28, 15 Middlesboro away
Sep 11, 15 West Jessamine away
Sep 18, 15 Bell County home
Sep 25, 15 South Laurel away
Oct 2, 15 North Laurel away
Oct 9, 15 Letcher County Central home
Oct 16, 15 Harlan County home
Oct 23, 15 Perry County Central away
Oct 30, 15 Leslie County home

There it is. Of course anything can happen, but theres not a game on that schedule Whitley cant win. Corbin and Bell are obviously the two toughest test, and im glad to see Mboro back on the schedule. Weve had a few good games with Mboro over the years.
Looks like South had to pick us back up since Corbin left them for dead after years of blowouts.

I think that North game could be the district. Huge district game and its the first district game. Unless Letcher finds another lost bottle of mojo, I think its Whitley and North.

Overall, happier with this schedule than I have been the past few years.

I like this schedule it's the best one they have had in years, all teams on it will be competitive.
If adding personel is recruiting then be aware of being turned in. Teams love to get other teams in trouble.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:If the couple of things ive heard come to fruition, then not only for the future, but it will help next year, especially since Woods needs a couple of guys to throw too. :biggrin:

For the first time in 5 or 6 years, im just a little excited.

I've heard of at least a couple big time additions.
former Wrote:If adding personel is recruiting then be aware of being turned in. Teams love to get other teams in trouble.

I wasn't referring to recruiting :happysmile:
Or transfers, which is recruiting

or getting players out of the hallways is pretty safe
former Wrote:Or transfers, which is recruiting

or getting players out of the hallways is pretty safe

I never said anything about transfers. "personnel"... new leadership, coaches etc.
former Wrote:If adding personel is recruiting then be aware of being turned in. Teams love to get other teams in trouble.

Yea those secret lineman camps will really get you in trouble. I think they're called scrimmages...

I'm glad we've got a program that doesn't mess with that stuff and plays by the rules.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Yea those secret lineman camps will really get you in trouble. I think they're called scrimmages...

I'm glad we've got a program that doesn't mess with that stuff and plays by the rules.

i know a few that dont play by the rules. but yes i wish all played by the rules but they dont
former Wrote:i know a few that dont play by the rules. but yes i wish all played by the rules but they dont

I wish all played by the rules.
pjdoug Wrote:I wish all played by the rules.
Bend the crap out of the rules, just don't break Confusednicker:
I see Whitley has a past star running back in the front office.I wonder if he can still run like he used to Smile
Demarcus ware Wrote:Bend the crap out of the rules, just don't break Confusednicker:

is that how it works? :biggrin:
Whitley better learn how to cheat if they are gonna win.
pjdoug Wrote:I see Whitley has a past star running back in the front office.I wonder if he can still run like he used to Smile

Can we expect him to play against Corbin,leslie and north laurel this year. Don't start bending the rules. We are watching :CE_DP_Ste
Lilly Wrote:Whitley better learn how to cheat if they are gonna win.

born stupid? or did you evolve into the idiot you are today?
  •  Previous
  • 19(current)
  • Next