Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th region 2015-2016
Thoughts and Predictions for next season? Top returning players?
The Year of the Dawgs!!!!!!
Fred Sanford Wrote:The Year of the Dawgs!!!!!!

Only if you play with more than 1 Basketball.
Which dawgs?
The Eagles make history and win 5 in a row.
#1 Lawrence County

wouldn't even know where to start after that, everyone else is the same. But do I think Lawrence will win the region, "NO!" should but i doubt it.
Lawrence should be favorite, Johnson Central will still be good, Sheldon Clark will be right there as well, after that i am not sure who is next best team.
JC, Sheldon Clark and Lawrence will be playing for 2nd behind Shelby Valley. The kid they got will make them top "dog" in the 15th this year.
Is this a new kid that moved in?
My Top 4 are:

1) Lawerence Co
2) Johnson Central
3) Shelby Valley
4) Sheldon Clark
Wolverine Wrote:Is this a new kid that moved in?

Yes, he is from Mississippi. Malcolm Evans, according to his profile, he already has D1 offers from a couple of schools including Mississipi State.
If it is true about Malcolm he is a great player. Most people dont know this but he was enrolled at cordia year before last. He played some summer ball with them before going back home. It just was not a good fit for him. He will help them big time.
Hilltopper Wrote:Yes, he is from Mississippi. Malcolm Evans, according to his profile, he already has D1 offers from a couple of schools including Mississipi State.

Hard to believe that Coach Williams and Coach May have already filed a protest. First they stole Kasongo from East Ridge and next stole Huffman from Valley. Coach Williams and Coach May must see the writing on the wall. Three straight exits from district play :Sad04:
Lawrence County,followed by Johnson Central or Shelby Valley.If Evans is at at Shelby Valley,this shakes up things.
TheChief Wrote:Hard to believe that Coach Williams and Coach May have already filed a protest. First they stole Kasongo from East Ridge and next stole Huffman from Valley. Coach Williams and Coach May must see the writing on the wall. Three straight exits from district play :Sad04:
Why would they file a protest? I really don't understand that.
TheChief Wrote:Hard to believe that Coach Williams and Coach May have already filed a protest. First they stole Kasongo from East Ridge and next stole Huffman from Valley. Coach Williams and Coach May must see the writing on the wall. Three straight exits from district play :Sad04:

Hard to file a protest or make a call to the KHSAA when the season hasn't started yet. Right now he is just a regular transfer student at Shelby Valley, but I did hear that there were calls made by Pikeville about it. Funny considering they've had more transfers than anybody over the last 10-15 years, probably longer.
Damn that Bart Williams!