Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Braxton Beverly going to a prep school next season?
Heard rumors floating around here lately. Anyone heard anything?
Yes I heard Beverly will be leaving Perry County after this year.
He's actually skipping his senior season and playing overseas.
I heard that they have looked into the prep school route but I dont see it happening
I would like to see him at north laurel next year. Wishful thinking i guess. :popcorn:
If he went to north it would be all over but the crying. lol
his family has been saying hes leaving for 3 years , he aint going anywhere
ky playmaker Wrote:If he went to north it would be all over but the crying. lol

Somebody need to give south a run next year in the region. A kid like Braxton might just give north the edge. Now remember i said mighttttt. Confusederiously:
south wont have a chance lost to much
South just lost one starter, I think, and has its top two players coming back.
I'd still rank Clay No. 1 though
ky playmaker Wrote:If he went to north it would be all over but the crying. lol

It seems like someone said that last year about Collier.
lol South will be just fine. I was being silly. We better wait and see where everybody lands before picking favs. lol
Clay will return as the top team in the 13th and the mountains overall.
Im hearing Huntington Prep. Can he play at that level? dont know if he can be a starter at that level.
Well he starts on his EYBL team at PG. I'd say he could go to HP and start. I personally think he's good enough to start anywhere in the country. Just depends on what the coach is wanting.
I have heard this for 3 years now, I say he stays if he leaves so does tobler and I just don't see it happening if it does it does Perry has 4 very good incoming freshmen next year
Hearing either HP or a Central Ky School...
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/kk22b.jpg] Shaba! Fatpat and Patriot Nation loved to see Beverly in red,white,and blue! Straight up balla! More mashed taters please!!!
I would love to see Beverly as a Patriot too. He would be an asset to any team he plays for but really could help Knott.
Shannon Hoskins better hope he don't leave with the schedule he playes King of Bluegrass, Lexington catholic Tourney, Lex Catholic Home Taylor Co Home. Don't play but one or two home games until Jan 19th. I say Braxton stayes
I heard a few weeks ago that he was checking a school out in the lex area.

no matter if he go to a prep school, another school, or stay at PCC good luck next year.
What is best for Beverly? Prep school or stay at PCC? If he can go to prep school and increase his potential for a major college scholarship he should go.
i heard he is
I was told this week that as for now Beverly would return to Perry Central next season
could be worse mistake he could have made.