•  Previous
  • 16(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County 2015
killbilly usmc Wrote:Whitley might keep the burg from putting a running clock on them this year.

mights are on a chicken's hind end :truestory:
is Ricky Bowling on the Whitley County coaching staff?
pjdoug Wrote:is Ricky Bowling on the Whitley County coaching staff?

Who cares bear bryant couldnt elevate them to winning a title.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Who cares bear bryant couldnt elevate them to winning a title.

I certainly dont care what you say Smile. Go Colonels! :Cheerlead
pjdoug Wrote:I certainly dont care what you say Smile. Go Colonels! :Cheerlead

I dont care what you say either, but Whitley aint in Pulaski, or southwesterns league.
killbilly usmc Wrote:I dont care what you say either, but Whitley aint in Pulaski, or southwesterns league.

:oooo:
In all seriousness whitley is supposed to be pretty good this year aint they. I wish them or southwestern would beat pulaski and shut them up.
killbilly usmc Wrote:In all seriousness whitley is supposed to be pretty good this year aint they. I wish them or southwestern would beat pulaski and shut them up.

Whitley fell behind and still have a long way to go but they are heading in the right direction and steadily improving.
Whitley is much improved.. They are moving in the right direction...
I look for them to have a strong running game this year.
pjdoug Wrote:I look for them to have a strong running game this year.

Mediocre at best:biglmao:
killbilly usmc Wrote:Mediocre at best:biglmao:

:thatsfunnConfusednicker:
no news is good news Smile
The Colonels will have a well balanced offense with a strong running game behind their dual threat quarterback Luke Woods.
What district are they aligned into next season?
Real Badman Wrote:What district are they aligned into next season?

District 8
pjdoug Wrote:The Colonels will have a well balanced offense with a strong running game behind their dual threat quarterback Luke Woods.

There offense will be mediocre at best.:moon:
killbilly usmc Wrote:There offense will be mediocre at best.:moon:

"Their" offense will surprise some people:biggrin:
pjdoug Wrote:"Their" offense will surprise some people:biggrin:

Their offense will be a weak strawberry jelly roll.:biglmao:
killbilly usmc Wrote:Their offense will be a weak strawberry jelly roll.:biglmao:

http://ky.milesplit.com/athletes/insider...VFqR9JViko looks like their quarterback is pretty quick and their running back is too Smile http://ky.milesplit.com/athletes/insider...VFqr9JViko
look Pjdoug I have let you rest for a few days but your BS is getting a little much. Not one game has been won on that website. Like I said Whitley will be world beaters to the first game. Everyones a state champ right now and you will be lucky to get 3 wins the whole year paper tiger. Signed Lilly
The milesplit records don't really tell the whole story.

Luke Woods runs a leg on the school record 4x400 relay team. He has run a 53 split in the relay. He also provides great leadership to the team. Luke hates running 400s but saw an opportunity to help the team and stepped up and is a quarter of a relay that will have an opportunity to go to state and is ranked a close 3rd in the region and 31st in the state. Luke also competes in the 100 and two relays. He can pretty much compete at a high level at whatever he wants.....Oh yeah he is a GSP kid along with competing in three varsity sports.

Sean Hickey was improving and his times falling and the 4x100 and 4x200 teams were highly ranked before he was injured and his season ended. Once again this does not tell the whole story. Sean still attends practice and supports his team by traveling to every meet.

Safe to say that the leadership qualities that these two young men exhibit will translate well to the football field and there is not a coach alive who would not love to have these types of kids on their teams.

These two kids are just a very small sampling of the type of kids that Whitley is developing to build a winning program. Coach Chappell sees that sharing athletes and football players competing in track and other sports makes them better football players. This is going to a fun season for the Colonels. A challenging schedule, a bunch of hardworking kids, a dedicated coaching staff.....really looking forward to football season.
Name a football coach who don't share athletes, it isn't like it's some new idea that you all came up with. Most teams do have football kids who run track. If you all are just now figuring that out, then wow.
My post is not to knock them its to save pjdoug from himself.....unless someone keeps him straight they will be the next deflate gate group....
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:The milesplit records don't really tell the whole story.

Luke Woods runs a leg on the school record 4x400 relay team. He has run a 53 split in the relay. He also provides great leadership to the team. Luke hates running 400s but saw an opportunity to help the team and stepped up and is a quarter of a relay that will have an opportunity to go to state and is ranked a close 3rd in the region and 31st in the state. Luke also competes in the 100 and two relays. He can pretty much compete at a high level at whatever he wants.....Oh yeah he is a GSP kid along with competing in three varsity sports.

Sean Hickey was improving and his times falling and the 4x100 and 4x200 teams were highly ranked before he was injured and his season ended. Once again this does not tell the whole story. Sean still attends practice and supports his team by traveling to every meet.

Safe to say that the leadership qualities that these two young men exhibit will translate well to the football field and there is not a coach alive who would not love to have these types of kids on their teams.

These two kids are just a very small sampling of the type of kids that Whitley is developing to build a winning program. Coach Chappell sees that sharing athletes and football players competing in track and other sports makes them better football players. This is going to a fun season for the Colonels. A challenging schedule, a bunch of hardworking kids, a dedicated coaching staff.....really looking forward to football season.

Sean Hickey and Luke Woods are special athletes...You already know what Luke Woods brings, watch out for Sean Hickey...
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:The milesplit records don't really tell the whole story.

dang it must be great to be ranked 31st in the state and be part of a school record at a track school like Whitley:1:
Lilly Wrote:look Pjdoug I have let you rest for a few days but your BS is getting a little much. Not one game has been won on that website. Like I said Whitley will be world beaters to the first game. Everyones a state champ right now and you will be lucky to get 3 wins the whole year paper tiger. Signed Lilly

Lily,you never prevent me from resting. Colonels offense is gonna be explosive.be ready for it.
1/4bak Wrote:PJMUG and RUNITUPTHEBUT are glad they have a computer screen to hide behind after make such fools of their selves over and over. If they were any sand in Whitley their heads would be buried up to their eyebrows.

try again and make it legible.I dont hide anywhere.I'm out in the public every day and not hard to find.step out in front of Whitley County's running back and see if he doesn't run it up your :moon::lolrage:
1/4bak Wrote:dang it must be great to be ranked 31st in the state and be part of a school record at a track school like Whitley:1:

post your team's track record. how many super bowls have they won? :oooo:
  •  Previous
  • 16(current)
  • Next