Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who falls for Middlesboro job?
Heard from a friend that Middlesboro officially posted the job opening on the coaching list server this morning. With the dumpster fire ongoing who is willing to jump in with a water hose?:devilflam
Confusednicker:Confusednicker:Confusednicker:Confusednicker:

I am hearing Chuck Bramble?????

Nobody will come within miles of this job.
There are a lot of young coaches that is trying to get head coaching jobs that will be interested..
Wow, it never ends with these people.
Craze JACKET man Wrote:There are a lot of young coaches that is trying to get head coaching jobs that will be interested..

I didn't know overbay was considered young. Lol it never ends with you people. The best free entertainment anyone could ask for.
That place is a nightmare. Why would anyone want to coach there? I saw them twice, we beat them bad and then in the tournament they had improved considerably. I will echo what someone else said, maybe the administration needs to coach all sports at Middlesboro. He has destroyed that sports program. I do feel bad for the kids there.
Yes the nightmare on Cumberland avenue. I know that some are holding out for a young coach with a lot of years in front of him that can bring some stability but the one young coach that they are targeting has already told me that "that would be a tough job, don't know why someone would take it. There are better jobs in the county that I would for sure consider but Middlesboro is not one of them." That coach played in the 13th and coaches currently in his first year. I'm sure Middlesboro fans know who I am talking about. He was your number one home run and he said nahhh.
I'm glad that our Lord and Savior not as negative as most of you!!!
Bless your souls
TheBoz Wrote:Wow, it never ends with these people.
It ended with you on that baseball field...27-1 Dammmmmnnnn! When I saw that in the paper, I thought it was a mistake. I do not care for the game of baseball, but if I had known they would beat Pineville that bad, I would have been there watching you take that beating for the way you run your mouth about football.
Still can not believe a school would get rid of a coach after one year? Crazy!
Number One Fan Wrote:It ended with you on that baseball field...27-1 Dammmmmnnnn! When I saw that in the paper, I thought it was a mistake. I do not care for the game of baseball, but if I had known they would beat Pineville that bad, I would have been there watching you take that beating for the way you run your mouth about football.

That was a beat down, however , I was talking about football. We will beat you 27-7 . Can not wait. Have fun thinking of that all summer.
Mountain Wrote:Still can not believe a school would get rid of a coach after one year? Crazy!

Power Trip , we played them and It doesn't matter who the coach was not a good team. The big thing they graduate 3or 4 starters from a team that one 3 games. If they do not play Red Bird they will not win a game next year. Sad.
William Muney Wrote:Confusednicker:Confusednicker:Confusednicker:Confusednicker:

I am hearing Chuck Bramble?????

Nobody will come within miles of this job.
This is wrong on so many levels!!!!:hilarious:
So, a young coach that has wanted a head coaching said no thanks to this one. This is the guy someone should hire. He is very smart. This job is a career ender. I agree , this school could be a #1 reality show, "Keeping up with the Yellow Jackets".
We have a coach that can turn our program back to success.. TIM MILLETT
Extremely hard worker and will get after the kids to play extremely hard.
when did all of this happend and things i had never seen anything in the middlesboro newspaper or anything about firing or hiring or stepping down or whatever of the coach if you all have article or something post it on here
Craze JACKET man Wrote:We have a coach that can turn our program back to success.. TIM MILLETT
You're right, he would be a great coach. Lose the temper and remember, you can't hit kids with clipboards!!!!!:ChairHit:
Never happened on clipboard.. ADM. Should approach Coach Millett about position.. Does excellent job in classroom
when did all of this happend and things i had never seen anything in the middlesboro newspaper or anything about firing or hiring or stepping down or whatever of the coach if you all have article or something post it on here
:
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Never happened on clipboard.. ADM. Should approach Coach Millett about position.. Does excellent job in classroom
:eyeroll:
hchs fan Wrote:Default

Administration ask that it not be put in paper. Wanting this to fly under radar. Sent message on list serve for new coach. Trying to keep it very quiet.
FlippedOut Wrote:Administration ask that it not be put in paper. Wanting this to fly under radar. Sent message on list serve for new coach. Trying to keep it very quiet.

Don't think they will get many qualified applicants on this one. No one want to take a chance of losing their job after one year. Look what has happend to the football and basketball coach.
Craze JACKET man Wrote:We have a coach that can turn our program back to success.. TIM MILLETT

Why would Tim Millett be hired after already being fired previously from the coaching position? Makes no sense, but anything they do makes no sense! The coach they had was an extremely hard worker too, and had been dedicated to the program for 10 years. Just a shame!
Shane was a great guy, but kids wouldn't play for him and that was obvious across the region.. Practice was like going to the gym for a pickup game..
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Shane was a great guy, but kids wouldn't play for him and that was obvious across the region.. Practice was like going to the gym for a pickup game..
If it was so obvious across the region then why are coaches all over the region talking about how it's crazy Middlesboro got rid of him? I've seen kids that would jump through a brick wall for him. Don't know where you got your info on practice, but he worked those boys hard in practice. Half of them would be trying to throw up half way through. I've set in on a couple of practices and kids were running to the garbage cans and falling in the floor from the workouts.
Still very quiet in the crater...by quiet I mean no one is interested. I don't think there has been one applicant with head coaching experience.
M'boro hired a coach today...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ Who?
ekff Wrote:M'boro hired a coach today...

You must have gotten the job. You are the only one that knows.
^ no but a friend of mine did get the job...

Not going to say anything until everything is official tomorrow...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]