Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Stardust
80.00%
Dangerousdaneerfan
20.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK vs. WVU - Stardust BET Dangerousdaneerfan - TO END ALL!
I would like to make a similar bet with granny bear. How much faith do you have in Kentucky winning it all granny.
Oh, I have all the faith in the world that Kentucky wins it all. Only problem is, I have zero faith that you would honor the bet.
Granny Bear Wrote:Oh, I have all the faith in the world that Kentucky wins it all. Only problem is, I have zero faith that you would honor the bet.

Bock, Bock, Bock, Bock I knew you would have an excuse.
Lol.
I see there is a thread Kentucky against the field where a few said they would take Kentucky over the field. Lets see how many of the ones that goaded neer fan will call granny a chicken. Probably none Kentucky fans are spineless, when suddenly they aren't the overwhelmingly favorite in a bet. It has to be Granny I make the bet with no one else would satisfy me.
[Image: http://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p658...a0vgmh.jpg]

Poor Andy....doomed to live the rest of his life unsatisfied!

:Sad04::Sad04::Sad04::Sad04:
Granny Bear Wrote:[Image: http://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p658...a0vgmh.jpg]

Poor Andy....doomed to live the rest of his life unsatisfied!

:Sad04::Sad04::Sad04::Sad04:

Im satisfied it was win win. I either got you to bet, and get you kicked out of here, and if not I got to see a Kentucky fan be a coward. So all is well with you not being a true Kentucky fan.
I would love to see Neery come back as WideNeery. Confusednicker:
Andy I don't think you've been here long enough to call Granny out.
Get some tenure and get known (good or bad) then someone might take it. Just doesnt seem like a good idea.
Ballers, don't let that start date of March 2015 fool you. Ole Andi has been with us for a while now!!

Thank you, though; you're sweet!
andy griffith Wrote:I see there is a thread Kentucky against the field where a few said they would take Kentucky over the field. Lets see how many of the ones that goaded neer fan will call granny a chicken. Probably none Kentucky fans are spineless, thewhen suddenly they aren't overwhelmingly favorite in a bet. It has to be Granny I make the bet with no one else would satisfy me.

Who is saying they are not overwhelming favorites? I think they are and think they against WV easily by double digets.
Why would anyone want Granny Bear to go?
No guts for the Kentucky fans unbelivable. Granny show proof ive been here before. A. This isn't my computer, and is fairly new, and I highly doubt anyone has been on this site on it before me. I had to have someone do an email, and set me up on here. Ive been accused of being pjdoug I wonder who ill be next.
Westside Wrote:Why would anyone want Granny Bear to go?

She chases me to every thread, and has something cute to say that's ok I like it. I new she wouldn't bet.
In the event of WVU's loss, I MUST be gone by 2359 EDT on Friday, March 27. I want a chance to say my final good-byes.
Once again, I don't like it. Dangerousdan and Dusty are both good for bgrs.
I used to hate Danny boy, I don't think it'd be right without him either. Especially when Baylor lays the occasional egg in football.
ahh what am I saying, bye bye!!!
NKY, I smell a conspiracy.
Ahhh, neerfan, you almost brought a tear to my eye. I am honestly going to miss you so much. We have had so much fun over the years busting each others chop. Some of my best photo editing with comments was to poke fun at you and you have always been a great sport and gave it back just as hard. You was like my little brother that I poked fun at but would also defend you when others didn't get you. It's just not going to be right with you no longer here. I'm going to miss you!

[Image: http://kangaroosmpel.weebly.com/uploads/...5_orig.jpg]

[Image: http://kenneyyoung.com/wp-content/upload...tears.jpeg]
It has been a real hoot busting your chops Dusty. I will miss Ballers especially when they lay the egg against WVU. I also give kudos to Westy who has to remind me every once in a while that he is a Moo U fan.
Westy is just a big ole softie! BUT DO NOT PISS HIM OFF!!!!!!!!!!
Westside Wrote:Why would anyone want Granny Bear to go?
Because I know who he really is.

andy griffith Wrote:No guts for the Kentucky fans unbelivable. Granny show proof ive been here before. A. This isn't my computer, and is fairly new, and I highly doubt anyone has been on this site on it before me. I had to have someone do an email, and set me up on here. Ive been accused of being pjdoug I wonder who ill be next.

Thread: Williamsburg vs Doss Round 1 Sweet 16

I had read before I opened the account. And its pretty obvious you can get away with what you want grow up. The other eastern fans will take up for you, it was obvious reading early on there is an eastern bias if yall say something about a team its fine, but god forbid someone else has an opinion. My teams has lost before, and if someone points out some reasons I don't take it as a stab, if someone said my team needed to get a lot better on the line, and that's why they couldn't win a championship its not a knock, but if anyone says anything about an eastern ky team other than they are the greatest yall band together, and get offended. I don't know how to do an avatar so that should answer that part. And yes I do stir sometimes scratch that maybe a lot of times, but I can admit it so does some others on here including you, but some wont admit it, but in this case it was an honest opinion.

Thread: Belfry 2015
Me or granny either one is a liar. Either show where ive lied or you are exposed as the liar with no proof. Ill stop trolling when granny can show where ive lied

So now starts the show, starring Andi Griffith.

I have shown Andi to be a liar. We will now see, WITHOUT a bet about the Kentucky game, whether or not Andi is a man of his word.

The way I see it, Andi, you have 2 options:

1) Leave like you said you would do
2) Start the DDDD Show

DDDD = Duck Deny Distract Dodge
Granny, have you watched the movie Dodgeball? Sounds kinda familiar - only it's dip, duck dive, dodge.
35 minutes until daneers demise.
This is like Hulk Hogan vs Andrea The Giant at Wrestlemania 3.
No.
It's like Brock Lesnar vs The Hurricane.
It's over!
I haven't seen that movie Ballers! AND you added 2 more "D"s!!

Confusednicker:
No I didn't, it was still 4.
Granny's had too much wine and it's not even half time guys.
Ah Man. And I love Neerfan!

[Image: https://slm-assets0.secondlife.com/asset...1332999910]