•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 2015
Me or granny either one is a liar. Either show where ive lied or you are exposed as the liar with no proof. Ill stop trolling when granny can show where ive lied.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Careful who you call names Andy. It could get your ass knocked back to Mayberry with Aunt Bee.

Hmm is that a threat. I don't mean to ruin this thread. Granny admit you cant disprove anything ive said, and we will let it go. By the way blackcat maybe ill knocky your blackcat ass back to where you come from if you want to threaten me.Confusedinglepar:biglmao:
andy griffith Wrote:Hmm is that a threat. I don't mean to ruin this thread. Granny admit you cant disprove anything ive said, and we will let it go. By the way blackcat maybe ill knocky your blackcat ass back to where you come from if you want to threaten me.Confusedinglepar:biglmao:
Ain't you just a little bundle of joy since joining this board...:flush:
andy griffith Wrote:Hmm is that a threat. I don't mean to ruin this thread. Granny admit you cant disprove anything ive said, and we will let it go. By the way blackcat maybe ill knocky your blackcat ass back to where you come from if you want to threaten me.Confusedinglepar:biglmao:

Not a threat. A promise. You might just knock my ass back to where it came from, but you will have hell doing it.
andy griffith Wrote:Since you know so much was haywoods plan to be up by 1 score, and central have the ball close to the goalline with a chance of tying or winning with a 2pt conversion. No I guarantee you he would have preferred his team having the ball, and taking a knee at that time up by 20. Yall were in that situation because central stopped your team from scoring give them some credit.

No GENIUS but I've been around the program for over 20 years and probably understand his thinking and mindset a little better than you do. It's called having a suffocating and dominating defense and playing not to make a mistake offensively and relying on a DOMINATING defensive performance to win the game.
Calling Winkler.

Again, name the player who is this "recruit" you speak of. There's nothing inherently ridiculous about your post but to drop it amidst a string of ass hat posts by the Sheriff there and then just walk away, well that makes you seem full of s***.

So again, who is the player?
If this andy griffith goober is allowed to stay on here and be so critical of stuff he knows nothing about, I am seriously considering deleting my account. There is no fun in people who have no clue about anything trolling and ruining good discussions between legitimate fans.
Lets make sure everything is back on track in this thread. For those of you who don't know, it's titled "Belfry 2015" in the football section.
How have we fallen to the 2nd page of the forum!?
Belfry0304 Wrote:How have we fallen to the 2nd page of the forum!?

Cause yall are a weak 3a team. Don't shoot the messenger. Maroon state champs has informed me that 5a, and 6a are the big dogs. The rest of us are pretty much irrelevant.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Cause yall are a weak 3a team. Don't shoot the messenger. Maroon state champs has informed me that 5a, and 6a are the big dogs. The rest of us are pretty much irrelevant.

:notbad:
Can't wait to see Belfry play this year!!
How did spring practice go this year?
Granny Bear Wrote:Can't wait to see Belfry play this year!!

I cant either.
Belfry has no by week this year. I'm not sure if they had one last year but looked at there whole schedule and its a pretty rough schedule. Tennessee and West Virginia in back to back weeks.
I've not heard much about spring practice to be honest.
bac2369 Wrote:Belfry has no by week this year. I'm not sure if they had one last year but looked at there whole schedule and its a pretty rough schedule. Tennessee and West Virginia in back to back weeks.

Haywood prefers not to do the bye week and Belfry very rarely plays in Week 0

The most brutal Belfry schedule I have seen but for good reason. This Belfry team will be tough.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Haywood prefers not to do the bye week and Belfry very rarely plays in Week 0

The most brutal Belfry schedule I have seen but for good reason. This Belfry team will be tough.
They'll get hammered come playoff time
pjdoug Wrote:They'll get hammered come playoff time

Don't know a lot about 3a ball. I know 3a got tougher than it was with boyle, and lex cath, but I don't see anyone in 3a hammering them this year with what belfry returns. Don't know who wins the title, but hammered means a beat down in my vocabulary, and belfry should compete with anyone in 3a. Now if they had Pulaski in the regular season they might get hammered, because that's the greatest team known to mankind, or at least in maroon state champs mind.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Cause yall are a weak 3a team. Don't shoot the messenger. Maroon state champs has informed me that 5a, and 6a are the big dogs. The rest of us are pretty much irrelevant.

Your funny dude. A weak 3a team. Lol. Let's look at it this way which means nothing. But here Ya go. Your so called relevant state champs was beaten by Southwestern who was beaten pretty bad by my irrelevant 3a state champs. And my Irrelevant 3a state champs also beat a very good 6A team in Henry Clay. So you can try to shoot this Messanger but facts don't lie. And go ahead with the Comback we got beat by a 1A school which we did that's a fact. But in November there is not many teams better than my Irrelevant 3a state champs. And your relevant maroons are not one of em. And that's a fact to!!!!
Don't know if its posted yet, but Belfrys schedule has been fully updated...

Aug 28, 15 Tates Creek at Belfry-Pikeville-Shelby Valley Pike County Bowl
Sep 4, 15 Harlan County away
Sep 11, 15 Newport Central Catholic home
Sep 18, 15 Pikeville home
Sep 25, 15 Knoxville Catholic, TN away
Oct 2, 15 Cabell Midland, WV away
Oct 9, 15 Lawrence County home
Oct 16, 15 Sheldon Clark away
Oct 23, 15 Pike County Central away
Oct 30, 15 Johnson Central home
Its going to be a tougher route for Belfry this year, but not as bad as it could of been.

I wish Belfry was in the same region as Corbin and Bell.
They would have had to of beat both most years to advance to semis.
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:Your funny dude. A weak 3a team. Lol. Let's look at it this way which means nothing. But here Ya go. Your so called relevant state champs was beaten by Southwestern who was beaten pretty bad by my irrelevant 3a state champs. And my Irrelevant 3a state champs also beat a very good 6A team in Henry Clay. So you can try to shoot this Messanger but facts don't lie. And go ahead with the Comback we got beat by a 1A school which we did that's a fact. But in November there is not many teams better than my Irrelevant 3a state champs. And your relevant maroons are not one of em. And that's a fact to!!!!

Someone either didn't read my whole post or it went completely over your head. I was being sarcastic. Im not a maroon fan. Im a Mayfield fan that has been told that 5a, and 6a are the big dogs, and teams like Mayfield, and belfry are weak teams. Maroon state champs was who I was referring to in believing this way.
^^
I can vouch for that 91!!! Maroon State Fan, or whatever his name is, has been posting things that would lead you to believe that Pulaski County can beat the Dallas Cowboys by about tree-fiddy!!!

It's easy to misinterpret when you're communicating like this. We need sarcastic emoticons!!!!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Its going to be a tougher route for Belfry this year, but not as bad as it could of been.

I wish Belfry was in the same region as Corbin and Bell.
They would have had to of beat both most years to advance to semis.

It wouldn't have changed anything except Belfry may have had a couple less running clocks.

Corbin may pose a threat next year though as they have a ton of talent coming up.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Don't know a lot about 3a ball. I know 3a got tougher than it was with boyle, and lex cath, but I don't see anyone in 3a hammering them this year with what belfry returns. Don't know who wins the title, but hammered means a beat down in my vocabulary, and belfry should compete with anyone in 3a. Now if they had Pulaski in the regular season they might get hammered, because that's the greatest team known to mankind, or at least in maroon state champs mind.

ok.they will get beat down:Hammer3:
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:Your funny dude. A weak 3a team. Lol. Let's look at it this way which means nothing. But here Ya go. Your so called relevant state champs was beaten by Southwestern who was beaten pretty bad by my irrelevant 3a state champs. And my Irrelevant 3a state champs also beat a very good 6A team in Henry Clay. So you can try to shoot this Messanger but facts don't lie. And go ahead with the Comback we got beat by a 1A school which we did that's a fact. But in November there is not many teams better than my Irrelevant 3a state champs. And your relevant maroons are not one of em. And that's a fact to!!!!

Does belfry play Southwestern again this year?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Don't know if its posted yet, but Belfrys schedule has been fully updated...

Aug 28, 15 Tates Creek at Belfry-Pikeville-Shelby Valley Pike County Bowl
Sep 4, 15 Harlan County away
Sep 11, 15 Newport Central Catholic home
Sep 18, 15 Pikeville home
Sep 25, 15 Knoxville Catholic, TN away
Oct 2, 15 Cabell Midland, WV away
Oct 9, 15 Lawrence County home
Oct 16, 15 Sheldon Clark away
Oct 23, 15 Pike County Central away
Oct 30, 15 Johnson Central home

weak schedule.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:It wouldn't have changed anything except Belfry may have had a couple less running clocks.

Corbin may pose a threat next year though as they have a ton of talent coming up.

Cmon really? You think Belfry would just steam roll both Corbin and Bell from now until the end of time? Every program falls back at some point, and Belfry is due. They will get back to 5-5 seasons and have to rebuild again someday.
Corbin and Bell both are capable of beating Belfry this year. Im not saying it will happen, but its not impossible and both of those programs are a hell of a lot better than anybody Belfry has seen in the east in almost a decade.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Cmon really? You think Belfry would just steam roll both Corbin and Bell from now until the end of time? Every program falls back at some point, and Belfry is due. They will get back to 5-5 seasons and have to rebuild again someday.
Corbin and Bell both are capable of beating Belfry this year. Im not saying it will happen, but its not impossible and both of those programs are a hell of a lot better than anybody Belfry has seen in the east in almost a decade.

they are due and this year is when it starts.no more cake walks to Bowling Green.:happysmile:
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next