•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 2015
Belfry will meet st Xavier in the state title game mark it down
wiznut Wrote:Belfry will meet st Xavier in the state title game mark it down

Ive got Belfry meeting possum holler in my bracket.
Who let dumb and dumber on here. Lol. Thanks for giving the boys some motivational material for the season.
I noticed a couple of people can only comment on here late of the nights. I guess they have to wait till their parents go to sleep and sneak on the computer.
Rumor is circulating that Belfry is about to land one of the best recruits in their surrounding area. If true they will certainly be a dominating team in 2015-16.
^ I'll bite. Who? PM me if you insist on keeping it hush. I can keep a secret.
WinkWinkler Wrote:Rumor is circulating that Belfry is about to land one of the best recruits in their surrounding area. If true they will certainly be a dominating team in 2015-16.

no they wont :yawn:
WinkWinkler Wrote:Rumor is circulating that Belfry is about to land one of the best recruits in their surrounding area. If true they will certainly be a dominating team in 2015-16.
Probably not true.

Dude we already have the best recruits in our surrounding area. Come on man. If you are gonna HATE get your facts straight.
Thanks for confirming. Most Belfry fans do not admit that they recruit. Good to hear from a honest fan. The facts are straight and will be confirmed as soon as they team takes the field in the upcoming season.
Winkler you have hit the nail on the head. You wont hear belfry fans admit they are shady, unless you have a distant cousin who can't keep his mouth shut at the family reunion when he has to much bourbon.
andy griffith Wrote:Winkler you have hit the nail on the head. You wont hear belfry fans admit they are shady, unless you have a distant cousin who can't keep his mouth shut at the family reunion when he has to much bourbon.

Why don't yolu tell us how Belfry is being "shady"?? please provide PROOF....NOT OPINION.
Unlike cousin jed I don't spill the secret when im drunk that's why.
I would tell more but I promised I wouldn't wouldn't want yall crossing over to West by God Virginia to string him up for spilling the beans. Good thin I didn't tell his real name, but I promise you seen his boy start for a few years.
How did you do that from all the way in North Carolina??
What are yall dumb. My cousin cant live in west Virginia, and send his son to belfry. What does my being from North Carolina have to do with it. Do I need to tell you what town in Kentucky I now live in, how about what hospital my cousin was born in. Yall beat everything. It cant be true cause this guy s from north Carolina he has to be making it all up.
andy griffith Wrote:What are yall dumb. My cousin cant live in west Virginia, and send his son to belfry. What does my being from North Carolina have to do with it. Do I need to tell you what town in Kentucky I now live in, how about what hospital my cousin was born in. Yall beat everything. It cant be true cause this guy s from north Carolina he has to be making it all up.

Nope, not dumb. Doubt you even have a cousin that would speak to you, and certainly not living in West Virginia.

What does your living in North Carolina have to do with it??? That's a far piece to drive "for a few years" to watch anyone play in Kentucky.

Yeah, I believe you're making a lot of things up, Andy. AND, you've slipped a couple of times.
I have do tell. Show me the proof where I have said anything that disproves something ive previously said if not shut up your a liar. Nice try though
I don't have to do anything....the proof is there for everyone to see.

Strange how your grammar and punctuation changes from post to post.
Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:How did you do that from all the way in North Carolina??

Apparently you have missed quite a few of my post. I'm from NC , and am in Kentucky I previously asked on another thread for someone to clue me in on who the good local teams are in the lake Barkley area. If you are going to try to follow me from thread to thread at least do a good job, and get your facts straight.
Granny Bear Wrote:I don't have to do anything....the proof is there for everyone to see.

Strange how your grammar and punctuation changes from post to post.
Confusednicker:
Well there it is folks. My grammer changed, and my punctuation is not exactly the same, so he is a liar. I guess I killed kennedy to since I didn't capitalize his name.
andy griffith Wrote:Well there it is folks. My grammer changed, and my punctuation is not exactly the same, so he is a liar. I guess I killed kennedy to since I didn't capitalize his name.

No...I'm sure you didn't kill Kennedy....but....based on some of your posts.....you've killed a few to many pints in your day.

All boards have trolls.....and that's fine. However.....all boards get tired of trolls real quick.........

This board is no different.......
So who is the player Winkler? Or are you full of s*** too?
We recruit so hard lol. The running back that came over last year touched the ball 3-4 times a game, went back home. And WE WON a state title without him. And Mr. Griffith there are a number of statements you have made that are without merit. It is possible to dominate a game only winning by 7 points. Have you ever watched the Baltimore Ravens in their prime? They won games 16-13, but yet dominated the game. The state championship game was physically and athletically dominated by Belfry. Watch the film again. The style of offense we run does not lend itself to blowout wins very often. And you go on and on and on about how weak 3a was and how weak the east in 3a is, how about you call CAK in Knoxville and ask them how they liked playing us for 2 years? Or after this year call Tates Creek, Knoxville Catholic, Cabell Midland, Newport Central Catholic, ask them how they liked playing Belfry. Nothing about Belfry is weak. Your reference to getting beat by 1a Pikeville, it's a RIVALRY game strange things happen in rivalry games, and all truth be told I don't know what happened with the Pikeville program late in the year but had they played the way they did against Belfry from what I saw of the 1a state championship I firmly they would have been 1a state champions.
Could have should have would have Pikeville was garbage got beat by a team that got beat by a team that got beat by a team and so on. Some of your own fans agreed with me on belfry not dominating central. Maybe belfry wins close games because thay just aren't dominant. Why did you even bring this nonsense back up. Any game that you are setting on the edge of your seat in the last minute of a game, because you are not sure who is going to win is not dominant. If your team was dominant you wouldn't have been praying for a goal line stand, instead your team would have been up more than 20. Saying Pikeville was that great I laughable Paintsville got beat by raceland, who then got smashed by Williamsburg, who then got beat in the championship game. So if Pikeville played to there potential they would be 1a champs? Thanks for proving my point Belfry wasn't that great. A top 3a team should not get beat by the top 1a team period, let alone by a 1a team that couldn't couldn't get out of the 2nd round. Ill be waiting for the next time yall get beat by 7 then come back, and say yall were dominated. I even had a belfry fan tell me that Johnson central isn't much better than belfry after getting sealclubbed by 35. Belfry math is weird we win by 7=dominating, we lose by 35=were pretty even with them. Why oh why did you even bring this horsecrap up again.
Waste of time. Keep trolling. You have clearly shown your knowledge of football is greater than everyone else.
irishcard16 Wrote:Waste of time. Keep trolling. You have clearly shown your knowledge of football is greater than everyone else.

Since you know so much was haywoods plan to be up by 1 score, and central have the ball close to the goalline with a chance of tying or winning with a 2pt conversion. No I guarantee you he would have preferred his team having the ball, and taking a knee at that time up by 20. Yall were in that situation because central stopped your team from scoring give them some credit.
andy griffith Wrote:I have do tell. Show me the proof where I have said anything that disproves something ive previously said if not shut up your a liar. Nice try though

Careful who you call names Andy. It could get your ass knocked back to Mayberry with Aunt Bee.
Awwww Blackitty is taking up for me! Thank you!!

Don't worry about Andi...he's having to make stuff up and try his bestest to run me off BGR. I think it's because his life is null and void. Even HE can't remember the last time he told the truth.

Confusednicker:
^Always Smile
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next